You are not logged in.

#1 2005-03-16 00:02:35

Dusty
Schwag Merchant
Website

arch-projects mailing list

Hey coders,

I'm trying to revive the arch-projects mailing list. This is supposedly a little subcommunity of arch users who are also programmers. The arch community is getting a bit too big, in my opinion; those of us that once knew each other well are starting to get lost amoungst the many threads that each of us chooses not to read. I want to see a smaller subcommunity comprised of those people who are arch users and are also programmers. This dual-shared interest can take us to another level of camaradarie.

For the most part, I expect it to be discussion of active or future projects, and not just coding in general. Most of us already know how to program or where to look for information, so this will be discussion at a more design/project level. Which means it doesn't matter what language you code. :-D

The size of the projects of interest doesn't really matter, I'm planning on posting ideas for a couple of scripts I want to write that do semi-specialized things, while I also forsee major stuff like Phrakture's window manager also getting discussion. (BTW Phrakture, punkrockguy was investigating window manager development a while back and is also a member of arch-project mailing list -- sign up and post. smile)

Dusty

#2 2005-03-16 00:46:22

phrakture
Arch Overlord
Website

Re: arch-projects mailing list

ack! where is this mystery list you speak of?

#3 2005-03-16 00:48:42

Dusty
Schwag Merchant
Website

Re: arch-projects mailing list

Forgive me. I don't even have "posting at midnight" as an excuse for not providing a link. :-S

http://www.archlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/arch-projects

Dusty

Board footer