You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-10 19:17:38

puuff

Impossible to compile gdb 6.8?

Hi.

A couple of days ago I decided to do a full system upgrade, after this I couldn't use gdb for debugging inside QtCreator anymore. After looking on the internet I have come to the conclusion that I need to revert back to GDB 6.8 for it to work with QtCreator. I have tried several packagebuilds and the standard configure, make, make install-way. Nothing works, and all I end up with is this error:

cp-name-parser.y: In function 'cp_comp_to_string':
cp-name-parser.y:1953:20: error: comparison between 'enum demangle_component_type' and 'enum <anonymous>'
cp-name-parser.y:1958:25: error: comparison between 'enum demangle_component_type' and 'enum <anonymous>'

Any help is much appreciated, iẗ́s very annoying that I can't debug my code right now.

/puuff

#2 2010-05-17 16:43:07

puuff

Re: Impossible to compile gdb 6.8?

I haven't had any success with compiling gdb 6.8. Though I have managed to get debugging working again. I must have messed up something (or didn't understood the problem) but it seemed that I wasn't creating a Debug build but rather a Release Build. That's was my fault, a n00b fault surely but I solved it and I'm happy wink.

Board footer