You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-04 19:37:11

horgh

File upload dialog on webbrowsers - strangest ever

OK, this is strange. When I open file upload dialog to upload some file using ANY web browser (tried Firefox, Konqueror, Chromium) selecting file does not work. I can select file, but the file that really comes selected can be any file from that same directory. So if I want to select say file A, I click it, then I see that instead of A file B, or X is actually being sent to server.

This is something I cannot understand. This happens everytime I try to upload, to any server using any browser as I earlier mentioned.

#2 2010-05-04 22:19:35

lagagnon
Website

Re: File upload dialog on webbrowsers - strangest ever

What website is it that uses that file uploader?

Philosophy is looking for a black cat in a dark room. Metaphysics is looking for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there. Religion is looking for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there and shouting "I found it!". Science is looking for a black cat in a dark room with a flashlight.

#3 2010-05-05 08:57:19

horgh

This is happening on Moodle and also on gmail. Actually everywhere when I need to upload something.

#4 2010-05-23 08:33:34

enito

Hi, i have the same trouble,

upload for ex imageshakc, megaupload...same behaviour with firefox.  I thinked was the bug of thunar, but today some updates have done, and now for ex works fine xfburn, but firefox behaviour still..

any tip?

Board footer