You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-09 01:59:22

Japanlinux

Skype Kit

I found out that last month, Skype released 'skype kit' (i think it is called) that lets you create you're own front end for the skype network. Which means that 'skype' can be made with gtk by a third party, instead of qt if desired. I figured that since a lot of people don't want qt if it's only for skype, that a gtk would be a given. Does anyone know of it in development? I've looked around, but haven't heard of anything yet, so I'm hoping someone in the know could inform me wink

#2 2010-07-09 03:31:18

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Skype Kit

Released in the last month = at least 3-6 months before even an alpha comes out, I think. Would be good for you to find a link and post it here so people know where to refer to (link to skype kit, not link to the supposed 'project in development').

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2010-07-09 03:54:54

anonymous_user

Board footer