You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-26 04:07:25

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Git bash-completion giving problems?

I get this on startup (in tty1 AFTER gnome starts up in tty7)

/etc/bash_completion.d/git: line 123: syntax error near unexpected token `<'
/etc/bash_completion.d/git: line 123: `     done < <(git config -z --get-regexp '^(svn-remote\..*\.url|bash\.showupstream)$' 2>/dev/null | tr '\0\n' '\n ')'

I have not changed /etc/bash_completion.d/git at all, and the file appears to be the right one from the git package. Git's bash-completion seems to work, if I type 'git p' and then tab it'll show me push/pull as options....

Ideas, anyone? Only happening to me?

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#2 2010-07-26 04:13:47

falconindy
Developer
Website

Re: Git bash-completion giving problems?

#3 2010-07-26 04:53:36

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Git bash-completion giving problems?

Right, thanks falconindy.... my bad on the searching, don't know how I missed that.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer