You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-04 16:54:17

Lowra

Brasero segmentation fault

Hi

When I tried to burn ubuntu 10.10 RC.iso in brasero I got the following lines:

[david@desktop ~]$ brasero
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

** (brasero:6468): WARNING **: ERROR loading background pix : Failed to open file '/usr/share/brasero/logo.png': No such file or directory

(brasero:6468): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='common'

** (brasero:6468): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from suspending: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
Segmentation fault

I don't know why :S

Thx

#2 2010-10-04 17:17:46

wonder
Developer
Website

Re: Brasero segmentation fault

GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

this would be fixed once you install dconf. i would add it to depends later today

the dbus error i think is your fault because you aren't login in the right way into your desktop.

1) use gdm
2) exec ck-launch-session wm into ~/.xinitrc

Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.

#3 2010-10-05 11:05:26

Lowra

wonder wrote:

this would be fixed once you install dconf. i would add it to depends later today

the dbus error i think is your fault because you aren't login in the right way into your desktop.

1) use gdm
2) exec ck-launch-session wm into ~/.xinitrc

I currently use slim + exec ck-launch-session dbus-launch openbox-session in my .xinitrc

Am I forced to use gdm If I want to use brasero hmm ?

#4 2010-10-05 14:31:34

RobSc

Same problem here:

[robert@robert ~]$ brasero

** (brasero:3413): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from suspending: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
Segementation fault

I'm also using slim as my login manager and launch wmii via

exec ck-launch-session dbus-launch wmii

Any other ideas?

Robert

#5 2010-10-06 05:44:59

Kureno
Website

Same problem here. It started to happen after an upgrade yesterday. I tried to reinstall Brasero, but it didn't help. Plus, the extra options in the dialogue that appears before the burning process starts (the one with the speed selector) disappeared.

I'm starting my session with...

exec ck-launch-session dbus-launch --exit-with-session openbox-session

and before yesterday I never had any issues.

By the way, I'm still can burn CD's and DVD's with Xfburn without problems.

Still practicing my english. Sorry for any mistakes.

#6 2010-10-10 20:47:07

kgas

brasero most of the time sucks. cdrecord (cdrkit) works fine. The other option is to use brasero-lite from aur.

#7 2010-10-11 07:57:09

RobSc

Well, I switched to xfburn for now. Works for me just as well as brasero did before.

Robert

#8 2010-10-11 18:19:29

Lowra

I switched to xfburn too, but it required Hal... not very good hmm

Nobody knows how to solve brasero segmentation sault ?

#9 2010-10-11 18:20:51

wonder
Developer
Website

start debugging Lowra.

recompile brasero with enabling debug and adding options=(!strip). then run gdb brasero, make it crash and then bt full

#10 2010-10-11 20:08:20

Lowra

wonder wrote:

start debugging Lowra.

recompile brasero with enabling debug and adding options=(!strip). then run gdb brasero, make it crash and then bt full

I would be pleased to help the Arch community to get rid of this problem, but I have never compiled a package before, and I don't think I have enough skill to do that hmm

#11 2010-10-12 08:30:17

Darksoul71

@Lowra:
Mostly compiling stuff translates to..
1) Get src
2) Unpack src package
3) make config
4) make
5) make install

My archlinux x86_64 host:
AMD E350 (2x1.6GHz) / 8GB DDR3 RAM / GeForce 9500GT (passive) / Arch running from 16GB USB Stick

#12 2010-10-12 09:36:32

wonder
Developer
Website

@Darksoul71 wrong.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ABS

get PKGBUILD using abs, append to options array !strip

makepkg -i

Last edited by wonder (2010-10-12 09:59:02)

#13 2010-10-12 10:01:43

Lowra

wonder wrote:

@Darksoul71 wrong.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ABS

get PKGBUILD using abs, append to options array !strip

makepkg -i

Well, done smile

But I must have missed a step lol, When I run brasero in my term, I got no more information than before:

[david@desktop ~]$ brasero

** (brasero:23626): WARNING **: ERROR loading background pix : Failed to open file '/usr/share/brasero/logo.png': No such file or directory

** (brasero:23626): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from suspending: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
Segmentation fault

EDIT:

[david@desktop ~]$ brasero --debug
Please type "brasero --help" to see all available options
[david@desktop ~]$ braseo -g
bash: braseo: command not found
[david@desktop ~]$ brasero -g
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:229) Initializing Brasero-burn 2.32.0
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:374) opening plugin directory /usr/lib/brasero/plugins
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-dvdcss.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image BIN format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:439) Created new caps Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL ROM closed protected with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD ROM closed protected with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:427) Load failure, no GType was returned
"libdvdcss.so.2" could not be found
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-dvdrwformat.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD DL RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD DL RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc BD DL RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-local-track.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image BIN CUE CDRDAO CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:439) Created new caps Image CUE CDRDAO CLONE
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO UDF SYMLINK Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module file-downloader has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-checksum-file.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO UDF SYMLINK Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module file-checksum has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-dvdauthor.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW MP2 AC3 Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW MP2 AC3 Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO UDF VIDEO
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW MP2 AC3 format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW MP2 AC3
"dvdauthor" could not be found in the path
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-wodim.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image BIN format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW Metadata Information format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CUE CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-growisofs.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL - (jump) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD RAM RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD RAM RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO UDF Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO SYMLINK Level 3 DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL POW W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD POW W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD DL SRM W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc BD SRM W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD RAM RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL - (jump) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (jump) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD DL RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc BD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD RAM RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-vcdimager.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CUE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD
"vcdimager" could not be found in the path
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-libburn.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW (little endian)format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW (little endian)
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:767) Adding blank caps for Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module libburn has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-cdrdao.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD W closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD ROM closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc CD ROM closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CDRDAO format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CUE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CUE CDRDAO format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-audio2cue.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW Metadata Information format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module audio2cue has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-transcode.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW RAW (little endian)Metadata Information format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW RAW (little endian)Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio DTS WAV Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio DTS WAV Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW RAW (little endian)format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio RAW RAW (little endian)
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio DTS WAV format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio DTS WAV
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module transcode has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-libisofs.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO Level 3 JOLIET DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO SYMLINK Level 3 DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module libisofs has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-cdda2wav.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-checksum.so
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module image-checksum has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-vob.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW MP2 AC3 Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW MP2 AC3 format accepts files
"ffenc_mp2" GStreamer plugin could not be found
"ffenc_ac3" GStreamer plugin could not be found
"ffenc_mpeg2video" GStreamer plugin could not be found
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-normalize.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:545) Created new caps Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-cdrecord.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:459) New caps required Audio RAW format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CUE CLONE format accepts files
"cdrecord" is a symbolic link pointing to another program
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-mkisofs.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:567) New caps required Data ISO UDF Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
"mkisofs" is a symbolic link pointing to another program
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-readom.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD DL ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:660) Created Disc DVD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-burn-uri.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image BIN CUE CDRDAO CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:1236) Module burn-uri has no check config function
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-genisoimage.so
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:396) loading /usr/lib/brasero/plugins/libbrasero-readcd.so
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:379) New caps required Image CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD W closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc CD ROM closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD DL + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-plugin.c:648) Retrieved Disc DVD - (sequential) W closed with data
"readcd" is a symbolic link pointing to another program
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:175) Getting list of plugins to be loaded
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. readcd is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin genisoimage is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. genisoimage is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin burn-uri is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. burn-uri is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin readom is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. readom is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. mkisofs is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. cdrecord is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin normalize is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:246) Setting plugin normalize active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. transcode2vob is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin image-checksum is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:246) Setting plugin image-checksum active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin cdda2wav is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. cdda2wav is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin libisofs is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. libisofs is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin transcode is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. transcode is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin audio2cue is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. audio2cue is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin cdrdao is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. cdrdao is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin libburn is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. libburn is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. vcdimager is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin growisofs is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. growisofs is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin wodim is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. wodim is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. dvdauthor is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin file-checksum is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:246) Setting plugin file-checksum active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin file-downloader is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:246) Setting plugin file-downloader active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin.c:333) Plugin dvd-rw-format is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. dvd-rw-format is active
BraseroBurn: (at burn-plugin-manager.c:203) Plugin set to active. dvdcss is inactive
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD DL ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 25 links pointing to Disc CD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Disc CD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Disc CD RW closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Disc CD RW closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc CD RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc CD RW appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc CD RW appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 24 links pointing to Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD W closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD W closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc CD W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc CD W appendable with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc CD W appendable with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD ROM closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD ROM closed with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc CD ROM closed with data with audio
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD ROM closed protected with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) RW appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD - (restricted) RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD - (restricted) RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc BD SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc BD POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc BD SRM W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc BD POW W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD DL ROM closed protected with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc DVD DL + W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 5 links pointing to Disc DVD DL - (sequential) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD DL - (jump) W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc DVD DL - (jump) W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD DL RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD DL RW blank Unformatted
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Disc BD DL RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc BD DL SRM W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc BD DL POW W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc BD DL SRM W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 4 links pointing to Disc BD DL POW W appendable with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD RAM RW blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 6 links pointing to Disc DVD RAM RW closed with data
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio DTS WAV format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 2 links pointing to Audio RAW format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Audio RAW MP2 AC3 format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio DTS WAV Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Audio RAW Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 7 links pointing to Audio RAW Metadata Information format accepts pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 1 links pointing to Audio RAW MP2 AC3 Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 2 links pointing to Audio RAW (little endian)format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 2 links pointing to Audio RAW RAW (little endian)format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 2 links pointing to Audio RAW RAW (little endian)Metadata Information format accepts files pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Audio RAW RAW (little endian)AUDIO UNDEFINED DTS WAV MP2 AC3 VIDEO UNDEFINED VCD Video DVD Metadata Information format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 26 links pointing to Image BIN format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 26 links pointing to Image BIN format accepts pipe
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 21 links pointing to Image CUE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 15 links pointing to Image CLONE format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 15 links pointing to Image CDRDAO format accepts files
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 2 links pointing to Data ISO UDF VIDEO
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Data ISO Level 3 JOLIET DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Data ISO UDF Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Data ISO SYMLINK Level 3 DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:203) Created 0 links pointing to Data ISO UDF SYMLINK Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP

** (brasero:2636): WARNING **: ERROR loading background pix : Failed to open file '/usr/share/brasero/logo.png': No such file or directory

BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:534) Resetting all flags
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:535) Current are
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:536) New should be
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:540) No drive
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-track-image.c:198) Image nor toc were set
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:535) Current are no grace, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:536) New should be no grace, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2080) FLAGS: searching available flags for input Image
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2085) FLAGS: image required
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2025) FLAGS: image required
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2034) FLAGS: supported no grace, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2035) FLAGS: compulsory
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2080) FLAGS: searching available flags for input Image
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2034) FLAGS: supported no grace, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2080) FLAGS: searching available flags for input Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1075) Checking support for session. Ouput is  Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1076) and input is Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 26 links): Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Data ISO UDF VIDEO
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio RAW MP2 AC3
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio RAW MP2 AC3 Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO UDF Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO SYMLINK Level 3 DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO Level 3 JOLIET DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1094) Session not supported Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:535) Current are no grace, no tmp file, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:536) New should be no grace, no tmp file, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2080) FLAGS: searching available flags for input Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2129) FLAGS (session):
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1610) FLAGS: trying caps Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:220) Testing blanking caps for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:247) Searching links for caps Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:278) No blanking capabilities for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2177) FLAGS: supported eject, no grace, dao, overburn, no tmp file, multi, dummy, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2178) FLAGS: compulsory no tmp file,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2129) FLAGS (session): no tmp file,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1610) FLAGS: trying caps Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:220) Testing blanking caps for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:247) Searching links for caps Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:278) No blanking capabilities for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2177) FLAGS: supported eject, no grace, dao, overburn, no tmp file, multi, dummy, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2129) FLAGS (session): no tmp file,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1075) Checking support for session. Ouput is  Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 24 links): Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 7 links): Audio RAW Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio DTS WAV Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 15 links): Image CDRDAO
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Audio RAW (little endian)
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio DTS WAV
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 21 links): Image CUE
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED VIDEO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 7 links): Audio RAW Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio DTS WAV Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 15 links): Image CLONE
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Audio RAW
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio DTS WAV
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio AUDIO UNDEFINED
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 26 links): Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Data ISO UDF VIDEO
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO UDF Level 3 JOLIET VIDEO DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO SYMLINK Level 3 DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Data ISO Level 3 JOLIET DEEP
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1098) Session supported Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:308) Testing blanking caps for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2036) Available space on medium 359844
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session-cfg.c:728) Session size 355837/Disc size 359844
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:427) checking media caps for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at burn-basics.c:427) checking media caps for Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:2129) FLAGS (session): eject, no grace, no tmp file, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1075) Checking support for session. Ouput is  Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 24 links): Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 15 links): Image CDRDAO
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Audio RAW (little endian)
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 21 links): Image CUE
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 1 links): Audio MP2 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 0 links): Audio MP2 44100 VCD Video DVD Metadata Information
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 15 links): Image CLONE
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:568) Found link (with 2 links): Audio RAW
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-caps-session.c:1098) Session supported Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2241) Session starting:
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2246) Input    = Image BIN
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2247) flags    = eject, no grace, no tmp file, check size,
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2289) media type    = Disc CD W blank
BraseroBurn: (at brasero-session.c:2290) speed    = 1408000

** (brasero:2636): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from suspending: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
Segmentation fault

Last edited by Lowra (2010-10-12 10:14:07)

#14 2010-10-12 10:59:50

wonder
Developer
Website

useless, look at my previous post.

gdb brasero
run
bt full

#15 2010-10-12 15:26:00

Lowra

wonder wrote:

useless, look at my previous post.

gdb brasero
run
bt full

Man, I really don't understand hmm

[david@desktop ~]$ gdb brasero
bash: gdb: command not found

#16 2010-10-12 15:26:48

wonder
Developer
Website

offfffff man, pacman -S gdb

#17 2010-10-12 16:31:50

Lowra

#18 2010-10-22 16:34:16

wonder
Developer
Website

@Lowra it should be fixed in 2.32.0-3

#19 2010-10-23 16:45:38

SyXbiT
Website

haven't burnt a CD is a while, so I'm not sure if this when this bug was introduced, but using 2.32.0-3, I can't burn an audio CD (using GNOME, GDM)

Here's the relevant stuff from gdb. I ended up burning the CD witn nerolinux (aur)

New Thread 0x7fffeb047710 (LWP 3263)]
[Thread 0x7fffeb047710 (LWP 3263) exited]

(brasero:557): GLib-CRITICAL **: the GVariant format string `(u)' has a type of `(u)' but the given value has a type of `()'

(brasero:557): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_get: assertion `valid_format_string (format_string, TRUE, value)' failed
[Thread 0x7fffde912710 (LWP 2201) exited]\

(bug 21433)

Last edited by SyXbiT (2010-10-23 16:47:26)

#20 2010-10-23 16:56:09

wonder
Developer
Website

@SyXbiT https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=632576

please say that in there that is breaking other stuff

Board footer