You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-15 21:50:56

sie

Huawei e272 disconnecting.

After plugging in my modem and successfully using it for about 30 minutes or so, it disconnects, and nm-applet doesn't let me connect back.

nm-applet's output tells us:

** (nm-applet.wrapper:6339): WARNING **: Error in getting active connection 'Vpn' property: (19) Method "Get" with signature "ss" on interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties" doesn't exist

** (nm-applet.wrapper:6339): WARNING **: _nm_object_array_demarshal: couldn't create object for /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/20

** (nm-applet.wrapper:6339): WARNING **: Error in getting active connection 'Vpn' property: (19) Method "Get" with signature "ss" on interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties" doesn't exist

** (nm-applet.wrapper:6339): WARNING **: _nm_object_array_demarshal: couldn't create object for /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/20

Found this in everything.log: http://sprunge.us/fDgP
And then I have to do lots of clicking and plugging in and out to get it working again. hmm

Has anyone experienced this?

P.S.: is there some command for managing modem from cli, so I could finally get rid of the nm-applet?

a &

Board footer