You are not logged in.

#1 2005-05-11 02:55:31

Cerebral
Forum Fellow
Website

Wine/Enlightenment Diablo II Issues

Allright, so here's my story.  I've gotten Wine set up, Diablo II installed, updated, patched, and running very nicely.  However, with E16 as my current WM of choice, when I hold ALT and click the window, E16 interprets this as a "move window" click and tries to move my fullscreen app. As any DII player will know, holding ALT and clicking makes picking up "teh l00t" much easier.

Is there some way to have Alt+Click (and possibly other combinations) ignored by enlightenment when I start a particular app (eg. wine)?

On another note, whenever I pull up the minimap the game goes insanely laggy (whereas it doesn't in Win).  I've got a good card, but it's ATI and I've heard the drivers kinda blow. Nothing I can't work around, but if someone else had this issue and has cleared it up, help would be appreciated on that too.

#2 2005-05-11 03:19:24

phrakture
Arch Overlord
Website

Re: Wine/Enlightenment Diablo II Issues

Cerebral wrote:

On another note, whenever I pull up the minimap the game goes insanely laggy (whereas it doesn't in Win).  I've got a good card, but it's ATI and I've heard the drivers kinda blow. Nothing I can't work around, but if someone else had this issue and has cleared it up, help would be appreciated on that too.

ATIs always seem to have issues with overlays - any type of content pasted over animated images....

#3 2005-05-11 08:01:53

shadowhand
Website

Re: Wine/Enlightenment Diablo II Issues

You could change the ALT bind for E.... just an idea, I don't use E.

·¬»· i am shadowhand, powered by webfaction

Board footer