You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-29 19:13:21

The Mishanator

google chrome issues

I've got the latest chromium from the repos installed. The thing is that Sync does not work and gmail keeps saying there is something wrong with the network connection. Another thing (among many others i'm sure) is that i cannot login to facebook. It seems that this is a problem that extends beyond my installation as ive looked at numerous posts on google's forums and no one really offers any solution beyond clearing cache and browser history (which does not work).
i've tried deleting ~/.config/chromium and ~/.cach/chromium and it solves nothing... another thing i've tried is installing google-chrome-beta and google-chrome-dev from the AUR however the same problem persists. All the accounts that arent working work just fine in other browsers (firefox actually). Some of the other posts (that are basically useless) suggested that it might be a problem with java (which really i find hard to believe) so i reinstalled all of those things and still it doesnt work.

This issue is very frustrating and i'm getting nowhere in solving it, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

#2 2011-01-01 01:41:52

The Mishanator

Re: google chrome issues

anyone? =/

#3 2011-01-01 03:33:36

The Mishanator

nevermind, i fixed it. here is how: flushed dhcp

#4 2011-01-01 14:20:31

Mr.Elendig
#archlinux@freenode channel op

Please mark the topic as solved, and be aware that google chrome and chromium is not the same thing.

Evil #archlinux@libera.chat channel op and general support dude.
. files on github, Screenshots, Random pics and the rest

Board footer