You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-10 15:50:51

jlacroix

Question About Official Arch Linux Backpacks

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I plan on ordering some Arch Schwag soon, probably within the next month. I have a 14.1 inch laptop, and all of the laptop backpacks reference 15 inch laptops. Does anyone have a 14.1 inch laptop and one of those bags? I'm wondering if it will fit a 14.1 inch laptop snug or if it will be really loose inside. Since I do consulting, I need a lot of room for various gadgets, drives, cords, etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on which bag I should get I'd appreciate it.

#2 2011-01-11 00:45:01

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Question About Official Arch Linux Backpacks

You'd be better off contacting Dusty himself by email. I think he has (had?) a website as well.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2011-01-29 23:25:18

Dusty
Schwag Merchant
Website

I haven't seen most of the bags, as they are created on demand. I personally have the Convertible: http://schwag.archlinux.ca/product/conv … -backpack/ That's it in the picture. It fits my 12.1" laptop with plenty of room to spare. It doesn't seem to take up a lot of room, yet I've been able to pack it with my laptop cables, external dvd drive, cables, pens, paperwork, and a couple days worth of clothes. The clothes aren't a good idea, they bulk it up pretty good, but it fits everything else comfortably.

Dusty

#4 2011-01-30 02:11:08

jlacroix

Thanks. I ordered the kirby, I think it will fit my laptop well. smile

Board footer