You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-07 20:12:09

ninjaprawn

brasero / glib errors

Hi

Used to always use a script to convert and burn my .avi's to video dvd's but lost the script a while back and havent had chance to re-write it. So decided to get me a nice shinny gui based burner to save me the effort ...... nope lol
I installed brasero and tried to make a video dvd but got the following when ran in terminal;

(brasero:17494): WARNING **: ERROR loading background pix : failed to open file 'usr/share/brasero/logo.png' : No such file or directory

(brasero:17494): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_builder_end: assertion `is_valid_builder (builder)' failed

(brasero:17494): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_get_type: assertion `value != NULL' failed

(brasero:17494): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_type_is_array: assertion `g_variant_type_check (type)' failed

(brasero:17494): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_get_type_string: assertion `value != NULL' failed

GLib-ERROR **: g_variant_new: expected array GVariantBuilder but the built value has type `(null)'
aborting...
Aborted

found a bug report that apparently has been fixed from ubuntu HERE which apparently was fixed on the 24th of feb. just wondering if i am having the same issue as it looks quite similiar, if so when is the fix going to be rolled out to arch, and finally save me messing around, any fancy lending me a simple bash script?? ta

2007 - Started using Arch Linux as my only/main OS
- Samsung Series 3, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz - 8Gb DDR3 ram - 700Gb HDD
On board intel Graphics & Sound

#2 2011-03-08 16:20:22

ninjaprawn

Re: brasero / glib errors

guessing that with no replies this is a no then? Ah well, ill right my own script over the weekend n post it back for others smile

2007 - Started using Arch Linux as my only/main OS
- Samsung Series 3, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz - 8Gb DDR3 ram - 700Gb HDD
On board intel Graphics & Sound

Board footer