You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-12 01:57:07

CrashHarddrive
Website

Docky upside down

I recently ran through the latest updates and all seemed well until I rebooted (had a kernel update). Now Docky - or at least all the icons - are upside down and reversed. I tried deleting all the settings in ~/.gonf/apps but it still persists. I like Docky over all the other dock apps, but I can't handle this. Is anyone else having this issue? Here's a screenshot of the problem:

http://www.finitysend.com/Dropbox/Tmp/S … enshot.png

I don't run Compiz due to unacceptable bug issues, I'm using metacity with compositing enabled, not sure if this would contribute. Any help would be appreciated.

Crash Harddrive

Windows is not the answer.
Windows is the question.
Linux is the answer.

#2 2011-03-12 07:00:05

deibu76

Re: Docky upside down

Yes, I had the same problem when Docky upgraded this morning from 2.1.0-1 -> 2.1.1-1.   I DO run compiz in Gnome, usually w/ Docky, and I had the problem.  Also, I use cairo-compmgr as another user w/ LXDE, and tested it there and noticed the same problem...  A

lso, had the same problem with docky-bzr about a month ago when I tried upgrading to the latest bzr build (using yaourt -Syu --aur --devel) - last build was 11/4/10 so not sure when it stopped working.  Switched back to docky after that.  The problem came back with the upgrade from 2.1.0-1 -> 2.1.1-1.  I downgraded to 2.1.0-1 and it works fine again.  Not sure if its related to a dependency, but I'll try and check it out.

Last edited by deibu76 (2011-03-12 07:03:15)

Board footer