You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-19 21:03:25

breaksand30

Multiple problems after upgrade

I've just recently done a
pacman -Syu

It worked fine and upgraded a couple hundred packages. I rebooted and started KDE4 again but now I'm having some problems. The first problem is with wicd. When I start up, it says something about the dbus not being able to be initialized.

Another problem I'm having is with Python. When I start up Python, I get this error:

bash: /usr/bin/python: cannot execute binary file

Another problem I'm having is with pacman. Whenever I preform an operation such as -Syu I get this:

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/liboktetakastencore.so.4 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastencontrollers.so.4 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastencontrollers.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastengui.so.4 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastengui.so.4.6.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/liboktetakastencore.so.4.6.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastengui.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/liboktetakastencore.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libkastencontrollers.so.4.6.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

Board footer