You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-01 12:24:16

transmutated

Fluxbox Themes Not Working As Intended [Solved]

So, I've loaded about half a dozen themes from various sources into my .fluxbox/styles/ folder and none of them look as they do in the screenshots I'm seeing. The biggest problem I'm seeing is that the menu font color is always black no matter what the theme's configuration file says. It should also be noted, I've not done anything fancy with my install. It was pulled from the repos and installed as was, no real configuration to be noteworthy.

While I was at home this morning, I tried changing some other colors that would be apparent, for instance the frame color, and the changes were made as expected after reloading the config...except font color changes. Is there something I am missing?

This is my first week with fluxbox. I dig it and have become fairly comfortable with it now that I'm delving into changing theme settings. Just running into this little snag. Thanks for any and all help!

Last edited by transmutated (2011-04-02 23:06:11)

#2 2011-04-02 23:05:01

transmutated

Re: Fluxbox Themes Not Working As Intended [Solved]

I was directed by theme developer to install the latest git version and this has solved the problem. Hope this will help someone!

Board footer