You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-08 13:43:57

Styx

Sportwatcher build problem

I'm trying to install Sportwatcher (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35143), but get stuck during compile :

Scanning dependencies of target gant_automoc
[  0%] Built target gant_automoc                                                                                                                                                                                     
Scanning dependencies of target gant
[  2%] Building CXX object libgant/CMakeFiles/gant.dir/gant_automoc.o                                                                                                                                               
[  4%] Building CXX object libgant/CMakeFiles/gant.dir/gant.o                                                                                                                                                       
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp: In member function ‘bool ant::get_data(int)’:                                                                                                                   
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp:352:1: error: control reaches end of non-void function
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp: At global scope:
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp:40:22: warning: ‘sendack1’ defined but not used
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp:47:22: warning: ‘sendack2’ defined but not used
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp:51:22: warning: ‘sendack3’ defined but not used
/home/sportwatcher/libgant/gant.cpp:54:22: warning: ‘sendack4’ defined but not used
make[2]: *** [libgant/CMakeFiles/gant.dir/gant.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libgant/CMakeFiles/gant.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've tried to download an older version but get the same result.

Any ideas ?

#2 2011-04-08 23:12:45

sportscliche

Re: Sportwatcher build problem

Not sure about the problem you are experiencing, but the PKGBUILD is missing the 'kdelibs' dependency.  That's where it stopped on me when I tried to build it.

#3 2011-04-09 06:40:11

Styx

I do have kdelibs installed, so guess it's another issue.

#4 2011-04-09 09:57:38

sportscliche

Since it already exists in the AUR, perhaps it's best to leave a comment describing your problem on the package page (the link in the OP).  The maintainer should be subscribed and will get notified.

Board footer