You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-22 14:53:01

uzi304

Konqueror fonts change when opening new tab

So I just decided to use Konqueror because with Webkit it was actually usable and I like some of its features more than those of FireFox. My problem is that after setting the font size I want everything is fine, but once I open a new tab the font size gets better and it's pretty annoying. I'm running Konqueror and KDE 4.6.4. Any help is appreciated

#2 2011-06-22 20:17:00

wolfdogg

Re: Konqueror fonts change when opening new tab

what i had to do when my text disappeard from my icons on the desktop, might solve your problem.

im not sure about your setup, but open the toolbox, mine is found on the top right of my desktop, that ghosted image in the corner, then select activities, make a new activity, switch over to it, and see if its still exhibiting teh same symptoms.  if not, then switch over to a new activity, and delete the first one.

note, you need to unlock widgets first to do this.

Last edited by wolfdogg (2011-06-22 20:17:35)

Node.js, PHP Software Architect and Engineer (Full-Stack/DevOps)
GitHub  | LinkedIn

#3 2011-06-23 04:11:18

uzi304

Re: Konqueror fonts change when opening new tab

Thanks for the reply. I tried doing what you said but the fonts stayed the same enlarged size. I can reset the size of the fonts by going into the preferences but as soon as I open a new tab or even restart Konqueror sometimes the font for some reason gets larger.

Board footer