You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-05 16:38:01

ichase

grub-gfxmenu in AUR "Target not found"

Greetings all,
This by far is no major issue considering I have my grub menu pointing to a selected background in my home folder.  I installed grub2 then attempted to install one of the Arch flavored grub-themes from the AUR.  All was going well until yaourt stated that

target not found - grub-gfxmenu

This of course resulted in a failed installation of any of the themes selected.
Though I will mention when running yaourt -Ss grub2, all of the themes stated they were out dated.

Like I said, this is no big deal as you don't spend a long time in the grub menu.  wink

All the best,

Ian

#2 2011-07-05 21:00:21

ANOKNUSA

Re: grub-gfxmenu in AUR "Target not found"

Your post contains its own answer: The themes are outdated.  The wiki entry on GRUB2 contains an entry on themes for it.

#3 2011-07-12 16:03:41

ichase

Re: grub-gfxmenu in AUR "Target not found"

Actually the Grub2 wiki does not cover themes in the sense of saying that there are grub themes available.  The themes that are showing out-dated install fine until yaourt states that grub-gfxmenu is not found.  Even outdated, these themes I would not expect would require further support, but with out grub-gfxmenu none of them will load regardless.

Not a big deal.  I had just seen one of the Arch flavored grub menus awhile back and thought it would be cool to have.  wink

All the best,

Ian

Board footer