You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-29 08:53:29

richardm198030

Teamspeak2 - ArchWiki

I can't seem to find anything on TS2 on ArchWiki, TS installed perfectly fine from AUR, but it doesn't mix channels, once I load Pidgin, Amarok, Firefox(Youtube), the Teamspeak no longer works, this is the only app that will not mix channels, I go into the Options Settings, click the other DSP Option, but it keeps resetting to oss /dev/dsp, this is getting annoying, any work arounds for this issue?

#2 2011-08-29 09:05:17

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Teamspeak2 - ArchWiki

Have you tried google? If that doesn't help you'd need to provide more details on your system, like what soundsystem you're using.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2011-08-29 09:11:44

richardm198030

Re: Teamspeak2 - ArchWiki

ngoonee wrote:

Have you tried google? If that doesn't help you'd need to provide more details on your system, like what soundsystem you're using.

Yes, I've tried google, I'm using an Envy PCI Sound Card, 32-bit Arch Linux, and using alsa, alsa-plugins, alsa-oss, and alsa-utils, still didn't seem to make any difference.  Actually, there has been so many complaints about this particular program, and no workarounds, and nobody explaining any workarounds, google is full of people who are even having similar issues on Windows7, but that article appeared to be pretty outdated.

Last edited by richardm198030 (2011-08-29 09:12:33)

Board footer