You are not logged in.

#1 2005-07-11 06:33:32

cactus
Taco Eater
Website

mBira personal repository manager/aggregator

Phrakture and I created a php based site a while ago, to work specifically with personal binary repositories.

We have since that time, become more involved in the AUR, and so our personal repositories have become more specialized. We decided a while ago that we were going to shelve the mbira project. I finally got off my butt and did something about it today.

The code is being made avaliable now, so that others may use it to manage their personal repository, aggregate a few repositories together for easy browsing, unclog your storm drains, or as a door stop.

Code and Demo

The demo is using a read only db, so user creation and repository updates are no longer being done. The update was run via a cron, until i killed it a few days ago. Maybe someone out there can get some use out of the code.

Enjoy the GPL goodness.

Note: Code may not actually unclog your drains, stop doors, or do anything beneficial at all. Using it might even end the universe.

"Be conservative in what you send; be liberal in what you accept." -- Postel's Law
"tacos" -- Cactus' Law
"t̥͍͎̪̪͗a̴̻̩͈͚ͨc̠o̩̙͈ͫͅs͙͎̙͊ ͔͇̫̜t͎̳̀a̜̞̗ͩc̗͍͚o̲̯̿s̖̣̤̙͌ ̖̜̈ț̰̫͓ạ̪͖̳c̲͎͕̰̯̃̈o͉ͅs̪ͪ ̜̻̖̜͕" -- -̖͚̫̙̓-̺̠͇ͤ̃ ̜̪̜ͯZ͔̗̭̞ͪA̝͈̙͖̩L͉̠̺͓G̙̞̦͖O̳̗͍

#2 2005-07-11 06:53:04

cactus
Taco Eater
Website

Re: mBira personal repository manager/aggregator

oh. here is a ruby web-service client that queries an mbira installation.
soaptest

example:

$ ./soaptest.rb.txt accel
eaccelerator-0.9.3-1
  date:2005-06-28
  repo:cactus
  url: http://cactuswax.net/~eliott/ArchLinux/repo/binary/eaccelerator-0.9.3-1.pkg.tar.gz

"Be conservative in what you send; be liberal in what you accept." -- Postel's Law
"tacos" -- Cactus' Law
"t̥͍͎̪̪͗a̴̻̩͈͚ͨc̠o̩̙͈ͫͅs͙͎̙͊ ͔͇̫̜t͎̳̀a̜̞̗ͩc̗͍͚o̲̯̿s̖̣̤̙͌ ̖̜̈ț̰̫͓ạ̪͖̳c̲͎͕̰̯̃̈o͉ͅs̪ͪ ̜̻̖̜͕" -- -̖͚̫̙̓-̺̠͇ͤ̃ ̜̪̜ͯZ͔̗̭̞ͪA̝͈̙͖̩L͉̠̺͓G̙̞̦͖O̳̗͍

Board footer