Today I made my first edit in the wiki, and I would be grateful if someone could check for correctness on the contents (Bluetooth Keyboard) and on correctness with the structure and formatting rules in the wiki.
This article used to be a stub with four lines of commands, without much (or any) explanation. I played the whole evening with a Raspberry-Pi w/ Arch linux and a BT keyboard and simply wrote down my findings. I am in no way an expert on BT keyboards (nor R-Pi).
Hi, welcome among the ArchWiki editors then!
I can't say much about the correctness of the information in the article, but about the "structure and formatting rules" there's a lot that could be imrpoved, based on Help:Style. For example:
* The "This article describes [...]" line should be moved before the first heading as it's an introduction
* You shouldn't use multiple line breaks to separate sections of the document; if you feel the need to do so, chances are high that you should use sub-sections
* The "# lsusb" code block should be made with Template:hc
* Examples on how to start/enable services are discouraged
* Use Template:Expansion instead of using "TBD" as a placeholder
Hope this helps as a start
Hello Cynic and x33a,
thanks for your replies, this was exactly the help I was looking for. I will look at the help pages in the wiki and change my formatting accordingly.
Hopefully I can contribute some more from time to time.