You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-12 19:43:50

AVFritze

[solved] no wlan after system update

Hi,

I did a system update (pacman -Syu) yesterday. During boot today I encountered the following error message

[   38.508334] ipw2200:Failed to send SYSTEM_CONFIG: Already sending a command.
[   45.664796] ipw2200:Failed to send SYSTEM_CONFIG: Already sending a command.
[   88.7905565] ipw2200:Failed to send ASSOCIATE: Already sending a command.

After login the nm-applet runs for a short time period then it stops and disappears. WLan is not working. If I start nm-applet manuelly the following error msg comes up

[AVFritze@Arch-Host ~]$ nm-applet

(nm-applet:5281): libnotify-WARNING **: Failed to connect to proxy

(nm-applet:5281): nm-applet-WARNING **: Failed to show notification: Fehler beim Aufruf von StartServiceByName für org.freedesktop.Notifications: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process org.freedesktop.Notifications exited with status 1

(nm-applet:5281): nm-applet-WARNING **: Failed to show notification: Fehler beim Aufruf von StartServiceByName für org.freedesktop.Notifications: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process org.freedesktop.Notifications exited with status 1

(nm-applet:5281): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type '(null)' in cast to 'NMApplet'

(nm-applet:5281): libnm-CRITICAL **: nm_client_get_nm_running: assertion 'NM_IS_CLIENT (client)' failed

(nm-applet:5281): libnm-CRITICAL **: nm_client_get_state: assertion 'NM_IS_CLIENT (client)' failed
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)

Is there anyone with a good idea what to do in this case?

Last edited by AVFritze (2016-05-13 16:54:01)

#2 2016-05-13 16:53:19

AVFritze

Re: [solved] no wlan after system update

found the solution here: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=212204

same story, I downgraded the networkmanager and everything is fine!

Board footer