You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-17 09:17:03

adrianmay
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 64

Haskell stack doesn't do stack-image

Hi All,

I've tried the package "stack", and AUR packages "stack-bin" and "stack-static". In all cases, `stack image container` says:

Invalid argument `image'
Auxiliary command not found in path `stack-image'
File does not exist or is not a regular file `image'

I've not seen any haskell docs about having to do anything special to make stack do `image`. Is this in some other arch package? `pacman -F stack-image` and `pacman -F image` both said nothing.

TIA,
Adrian.

Offline

#2 2019-12-17 14:02:23

adrianmay
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 64

Re: Haskell stack doesn't do stack-image

Well I fixed it by downgrading to stack 1.9.3.
I don't know whether it's a bug in slack or they broke the exe up into pieces.
The error message suggests the latter, so I wouldn't call this solved.

Offline

#3 2019-12-17 14:21:25

WorMzy
Administrator
From: Scotland
Registered: 2010-06-16
Posts: 13,674
Website

Re: Haskell stack doesn't do stack-image

Did you search at all? I found this pretty easily: https://github.com/commercialhaskell/st … b5082678cc


Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD

Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.

Offline

#4 2019-12-17 18:26:12

adrianmay
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 64

Re: Haskell stack doesn't do stack-image

I searched repeatedly but didn't find that. I guess it didn't cross my mind that it was deliberate - that somebody would rip out a perfectly good command that people have got accustomed to leaving something much harder to use in it's place. But then again, that's Haskell.

Thanks!

Offline

#5 2019-12-17 23:21:03

WorMzy
Administrator
From: Scotland
Registered: 2010-06-16
Posts: 13,674
Website

Re: Haskell stack doesn't do stack-image

Please remember to mark your thread as solved.


Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD

Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB