You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hi All,
I've tried the package "stack", and AUR packages "stack-bin" and "stack-static". In all cases, `stack image container` says:
Invalid argument `image'
Auxiliary command not found in path `stack-image'
File does not exist or is not a regular file `image'I've not seen any haskell docs about having to do anything special to make stack do `image`. Is this in some other arch package? `pacman -F stack-image` and `pacman -F image` both said nothing.
TIA,
Adrian.
Offline
Well I fixed it by downgrading to stack 1.9.3.
I don't know whether it's a bug in slack or they broke the exe up into pieces.
The error message suggests the latter, so I wouldn't call this solved.
Offline
Did you search at all? I found this pretty easily: https://github.com/commercialhaskell/st … b5082678cc
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline
I searched repeatedly but didn't find that. I guess it didn't cross my mind that it was deliberate - that somebody would rip out a perfectly good command that people have got accustomed to leaving something much harder to use in it's place. But then again, that's Haskell.
Thanks!
Offline
Please remember to mark your thread as solved.
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline
Pages: 1