You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hi, i need help in solving how i cant enter some folders in my home partition even though i already set permissions. I checked each folders file system and it seems like the folders i cant enter turns into tmpfs file system. I can confirm that they are btrfs file sysyem before as i regularly use some folders when editing a plasma style theme.
Does anyone know why they turn to tmpfs and a solution to this problem?
Last edited by cmd265 (2019-12-27 02:25:41)
Offline
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=57855
What "folders"? How did you "check" them? What does it mean that you can't enter them? Why do you think they "turn into" tmpfs? When does this conversion happen? How do you confirm they are btrfs?
Please read the following article:
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Focus particularly on this section:
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-ques … l#symptoms
"UNIX is simple and coherent" - Dennis Ritchie; "GNU's Not Unix" - Richard Stallman
Offline
I was able to solve it. It seems like it started when i installed fire2jail so i whitelisted folders i want access in dolphin.profile and that solved it.
Last edited by cmd265 (2019-12-27 02:25:02)
Offline
Pages: 1