You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-29 14:45:03

new2linux
Member
Registered: 2020-01-06
Posts: 4

Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem.

Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem. Why does it happen? And what can I do to avoid it?

Offline

#2 2020-01-29 14:47:03

2ManyDogs
Forum Fellow
Registered: 2012-01-15
Posts: 4,648

Re: Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem.

You will have to be more specific. What keyring problem? https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=57855

Moving to Newbie Corner.

Offline

#3 2020-01-29 23:11:42

new2linux
Member
Registered: 2020-01-06
Posts: 4

Re: Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem.

It has to do with GPG signatures.

Offline

#4 2020-01-29 23:14:31

cirrus
Member
From: Glasgow Scotland
Registered: 2012-08-24
Posts: 341
Website

Re: Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem.

still

2ManyDogs wrote:

You will have to be more specific.

did you bother to read the link already posted ?

Offline

#5 2020-01-29 23:16:19

loqs
Member
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 19,089

Re: Every time I try to install Arch Linux I get this Keyring problem.

Please also read through http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Provide the commands you use to produce the issue and the output of those commands.  Also the version of arch iso if booting from it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB