You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-16 05:24:08

martinit

NetworkManager auto refresh ip route

I have to use wifi and wired network at the same time, and I delete the ip route for wired network on startup (via kde startup scripts), then the wired network is only used for its subnet. But after upgrading network-manager from 1.42.6 to 1.44.0, it seems to auto refresh the routes that I can't change them!

#2 2023-09-16 06:43:09

-thc

Re: NetworkManager auto refresh ip route

martinit wrote:

and I delete the ip route for wired network on startup (via kde startup scripts), then the wired network is only used for its subnet.

No need for that. There's an option in the connection settings (Connection > IPvX Settings > Routes) named "Use this connection only for resources on its network". The "nmconnection" file option is "never-default=true".

#3 2023-09-16 08:02:01

martinit

Re: NetworkManager auto refresh ip route

-thc wrote:
martinit wrote:

and I delete the ip route for wired network on startup (via kde startup scripts), then the wired network is only used for its subnet.

No need for that. There's an option in the connection settings (Connection > IPvX Settings > Routes) named "Use this connection only for resources on its network". The "nmconnection" file option is "never-default=true".

Thank you!

Board footer