You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-17 22:56:16

deadpink

Duke ISO no working network, or even since 2.6.20-7

after losing all network connectivity after 2.6.20-7 and nothing fixed it I gave up, However the install CD's worked fine network wise, after install/update was a diff matter.. all modules were loaded and fine, log outputs showed nothing wrong, nothing missing everything is as it should be ... manual starting network gave same error, "eth0 timeout" nothing changed since 0.6 in my setup but whatever. Seeing the new Duke can transfer the network setup to the installed system I said great, imagine my surprise to see that the cd couldn't even establish a connection at all, even after manually loading the module, interface is shown fine , dhcpcd fails to even run. simple eth0=dhcp connection using forcedeth,  have even tried using my netgear card instead since this all began ( and disabling the onboard ) no go no dice.. I'm getting to the point of leaving arch for something else that just works sad to say... Anyone have anything at all to suggest or try before the towel gets thrown in?? ( all cd's voodoo & duke are base installs only if it matters )

Board footer