You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-20 04:01:31

yassin
Website

phpsysinfo ERRORS

ERRORS
File     Line     Command     Message
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/loadavg)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/sys/kernel/hostname)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/version)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/uptime)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     158     find_program(who)     program not found on the machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/net/dev)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/cpuinfo)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     372     file_exists(/proc/meminfo)     the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php     158     find_program(df)     program not found on the machine
common_functions.php     158     find_program(df)     program not found on the machine
common_functions.php     158     find_program(mount)     program not found on the machine

How can I solve this, please?

"The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers."

— Sydney J. Harris

#2 2008-09-05 21:34:55

richiefrich
Website

Re: phpsysinfo ERRORS

Hey i Get the same errors... I had thought it was cause i run arch in a chroot for apache but it had worked.. The only thing i can think of is do you use fcgid ?
I know i dont but this well it will cause php not to have access to /proc.  fcgid puts php in a jail.. it wouldnt be able to read out of /proc !

My errors ..
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/loadavg)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/sys/kernel/hostname)      the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/version)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/uptime)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    158    find_program(who)                  program not found on the machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/net/dev)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/cpuinfo)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    372    file_exists(/proc/meminfo)    the file does not exist on your machine
common_functions.php    158    find_program(df)        program not found on the machine
common_functions.php    158    find_program(df)                  program not found on the machine
common_functions.php    158    find_program(mount)    program not found on the machine

--=The Box said XP or better so I installed Linux=--

http://penguinslair.dyndns.org

IRC channel
server --> irc.oftc.net
channel --> #penguinslair

TeamSpeak Server --> kulthea.ath.cx

#3 2008-09-06 01:18:18

Ruckus

In PHP.ini there is an option thats like open_basedir which basically lets you limit the directorys where PHP can access. By default it only allows like /home and /srv/http or something.

Comment out the open_basedir part in PHP.ini and your problems will disappear.

#4 2008-09-07 23:08:58

richiefrich
Website

Ruckus
Thanks man.. it helped !!

--=The Box said XP or better so I installed Linux=--

http://penguinslair.dyndns.org

IRC channel
server --> irc.oftc.net
channel --> #penguinslair

TeamSpeak Server --> kulthea.ath.cx

#5 2008-09-12 18:53:22

Ruckus

Note, I just had to re-install arch on my server, so I took the time to do it properly, instead of uncommenting it, change it to something along the lines of this:

open_basedir = /srv/http/:/home/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/:/proc:/usr/bin/who:/bin/df:/bin/mount

Simply adds access to /proc and only to the few programs it needs in /usr/bin and /bin.

#6 2009-03-03 12:12:34

stefanwilkens

excuse the topic archeology, but you might want to add:

:/usr/sbin/lspci:/usr/sbin/lsusb

too smile it'll allow phpsysinfo to list usb / pci devices. Not much use in it, but a feature nontheless.

Arch i686 on Phenom X4 | GTX760

Board footer