You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-29 21:18:11

Klasw

Curl and php

Hallo!
How do I get libcurl to function with php?

PHP Version 5.2.6

Configure Command (phpinfo out)

'./configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/conf.d' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--disable-debug' '--disable-rpath' '--disable-static' '--enable-shared' '--with-apxs2' '--disable-cli' '--with-openssl=shared' '--with-zlib=shared' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--with-bz2=shared' '--enable-calendar=shared' '--with-curl=shared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--without-db2' '--without-db3' '--with-db4=shared' '--with-gdbm=shared' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--enable-exif=shared' '--enable-ftp=shared' '--with-gd=shared' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-jpeg-dir=shared,/usr' '--with-png-dir=shared,/usr' '--with-gettext=shared' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl=shared' '--with-ldap=shared' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mysql=shared' '--with-mysql-sock=/tmp/mysql.sock' '--with-mysql=shared' '--with-mysqli=shared' '--with-ncurses=shared' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--enable-shmop=shared' '--with-snmp=shared' '--enable-soap=shared' '--enable-sqlite-utf8=shared' '--enable-sysvmsg=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--with-tidy=shared' '--with-xsl=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--enable-posix=shared' '--enable-sockets=shared' '--enable-xml' '--with-ttf=shared' '--enable-session=shared' '--with-regex=php' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--enable-mbstring=all' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-json=shared' '--with-iconv=shared' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-freetype-dir=shared,/usr' '--with-mime-magic=shared'

libcurl.so is in /usr/lib

What do I add for an extension in php.ini? There is no php_curl.so on my system. Is not php5 for Arch Linux compiled with curl support?

For the record, I have also installed the Zend extension  so my new php.ini is in /usr/local/Zend/etc

Greatfull for any help!

#2 2008-06-29 21:34:45

Endperform
Website

Re: Curl and php

Open /etc/php/php.ini and find this:

; available extensions
; 
;extension=bcmath.so
extension=bz2.so
;extension=calendar.so
extension=curl.so

Make sure curl.so is uncommented.  If it's not, change your config then restart the webserver. smile

Last edited by Endperform (2008-06-29 21:35:16)

#3 2008-06-29 21:48:08

Klasw

Ok, so its curl not php_curl!

Thank you very much for the help  and fast response!

#4 2008-06-29 21:54:22

Endperform
Website

Klasw wrote:

Ok, so its curl not php_curl!

Thank you very much for the help  and fast response!

Yep, php.ini usually refers to modules like that.  That should do the trick.  If not, post again and we'll see what we can do.

#5 2008-06-30 03:59:18

Klasw

It whas right!

I think it was php_curl in ubuntu, before.

Thanks again!

Board footer