I got this USB 3G module to work under arch by using wvdial.
The problem is that wvdial connects succesfully at the third or fourth try, even if the signal has good strength.
So I tried to install vodafone-mccd from aur.
The installation goes well but the software doesn't recognize the peripheral correctly.
I don't know what to do actually to make it work or to connect more reliably
Last edited by shining_grin (2010-05-27 06:28:13)
It seems that I found the reason!
By removing the PIN request I avoided the "carrier not found" problems and now everything works flawlessly.
I wish I had it tried before!