You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-09 22:27:53

aabmass

Limit upload rate for Sparkleshare/Git

I am trying to use sparkleshare, a program like dropbox that uses git on a personal or github server. Sparkleshare's Site.

Sparkleshare is unusable for me because when it is uploading files to a remote server (github in my case), I can do NOTHING else network related. I can't even load a website from my browser.

If anyone knows how I can limit the upload rate, I would greatly appreciate the help smile I think that will leave some bandwidth for other tasks. I've already tried trickle, but it was no good hmm

Thanks in advance!

#2 2012-03-15 04:22:25

aabmass

Re: Limit upload rate for Sparkleshare/Git

bump

#3 2012-03-15 05:05:15

ewaller
Administrator

Re: Limit upload rate for Sparkleshare/Git

Moderator: 

aabmass wrote:

bump

Please don't bump threads, it is against our rules of Etiquette

Trust me, people are reading your thread and are more than willing to offer help.  If they don't. they really don't know, or, you are not providing enough information.  Assume the latter.  If you want to draw attention to the thread, provide more information about your hardware, the software revisions, log outputs, the results of your continuing research, etc...

Thank you.

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

Board footer