You are not logged in.

#1851 2013-04-11 17:36:45

chenxiaolong

Re: Progress on Unity under Arch Linux!

sollidsnake wrote:
chenxiaolong wrote:

That's strange. My build server just built it successfully 10 hours ago. Could you post the config.log?

Binary packages are here if you want to use that instead: http://cxl.epac.to:8091/job/UFA-2.0-Bui … ubuntu/32/

Sure. Here's my config log
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5365167

Thanks. I'll use the binaries for now.

From the log, it looks like you still might have fixesproto-ubuntu, libxfixes-ubuntu, or xorg-server-*-ubuntu installed. Could you replace them with the official versions?

#1852 2013-04-11 17:55:42

sollidsnake

chenxiaolong wrote:

From the log, it looks like you still might have fixesproto-ubuntu, libxfixes-ubuntu, or xorg-server-*-ubuntu installed. Could you replace them with the official versions?

Oh, you're right smile
I upgraded those packages with the official version and it worked. Thank you!

Non serviam

#1853 2013-04-11 18:22:30

chenxiaolong

sollidsnake wrote:
chenxiaolong wrote:

Oh, you're right smile
I upgraded those packages with the official version and it worked. Thank you!

Glad you got it working smile Good thing you caught it early. The error message would have been really ugly if you got to the unity package smile

#1854 2013-04-11 18:53:32

divansantana

bwat47 wrote:
divansantana wrote:

Btw, anyone else have this problem with yakuake? [1][2] I know most of you don't use it but could you test it for me quick? smile
This wied gap issue only happened with an update about 6 weeks ago (I should have noted exactly which update).

I also need to test these things on ubuntu 13.04 before reporting it here.

[1]: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/704 … %20gap.png
[2]: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/704 … %20gap.png

apparently its caused by the commit that fixed this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour … ug/1158161. Someone mentioned the yakuake issue in the comments.

Nice find - thanks!
So if I read that bug report correct it's fixed in 0.9.10 compiz?
Strange thing is latest 13.04 updates contains 0.9.9 and it seems to be fine there.

#1855 2013-04-11 19:58:25

qiuwei

chenxiaolong wrote:

60 commits incoming!

The packages should all build fine now against the new GCC 4.8. Even Unity can compile now, which means we now have the new shutdown dialogs :) The list of changes can be found with:

git log 4152f05..8056757

The last commit I made (8056757) will rebuild my testing repo. Those using my testing repo should wait until all the packages are finished building before updating. The progress of the builds can be found here: http://cxl.epac.to:8091

For those building from source, it's probably a good idea to rebuild all the packages.

Enjoy!

EDIT: CRAP! All of the builds are failing. Arch must have changed the syntax for mkarchroot. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can. -- Fixed the issue. Now I just need to wait for all of the builds to fail, so I can rebuild them again. -- Fixed, builds are kicking off now :)

Awesome! Did it already take the whole day to compile? :P

#1856 2013-04-11 21:00:25

chenxiaolong

qiuwei wrote:
chenxiaolong wrote:

60 commits incoming!

The packages should all build fine now against the new GCC 4.8. Even Unity can compile now, which means we now have the new shutdown dialogs smile The list of changes can be found with:

git log 4152f05..8056757

The last commit I made (8056757) will rebuild my testing repo. Those using my testing repo should wait until all the packages are finished building before updating. The progress of the builds can be found here: http://cxl.epac.to:8091

For those building from source, it's probably a good idea to rebuild all the packages.

Enjoy!

EDIT: CRAP! All of the builds are failing. Arch must have changed the syntax for mkarchroot. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can. -- Fixed the issue. Now I just need to wait for all of the builds to fail, so I can rebuild them again. -- Fixed, builds are kicking off now smile

Awesome! Did it already take the whole day to compile? tongue

Not quite yet smile I started the rebuild at 2:37:29 AM, so it's been going for almost 14.5 hours tongue Four more packages left

Done! That took 15 hours 18 minutes and 45 seconds. Now to update the Unity-for-Arch-Extra packages...

Last edited by chenxiaolong (2013-04-11 22:02:03)

#1857 2013-04-12 00:39:59

oi_wtf

That thing is quite slow... my laptop took only about an hour to rebuild all the packages...

anyway, thanks for the big update big_smile

Laptop:   Arch Linux (x86_64) and Win10 (x86_64);  Intel Core i7-3630QM @ 2.40GHz, 8 GiB RAM, NViDiA GeForce GT 650M w/ 2 GiB
Desktop: Arch Linux (x86_64) and Win10 (x86_64);  Intel Core i7-4771  @ 3.50GHz, 32 GiB RAM, AMD Radeon RX 480 w/ 8 GiB

#1858 2013-04-12 01:43:44

chenxiaolong

oi_wtf wrote:

That thing is quite slow... my laptop took only about an hour to rebuild all the packages...

anyway, thanks for the big update big_smile

No problem smile

I don't know why it took so long this time. It used to only take 3 or 4 hours to rebuild everything. I did have 2 more VMs running though, but they were both idle. I did notice that it was extremely slow during I/O. Maybe I've stressed that poor hard drive too much. Over 1 TB written within a month tongue

EDIT: Something is clearly wrong. I can rebuild all the packages manually in 2 hours in another VM on the same machine. Whatever, I'll finish updating Unity-for-Arch-Extra before dealing with this.

Last edited by chenxiaolong (2013-04-12 05:29:20)

#1859 2013-04-12 03:32:33

chenxiaolong

27 commits for Unity-for-Arch-Extra incoming!

Builds started at Apr 11, 2013 11:32:30 PM. Hopefully, this won't take 14 hours to complete smile EDIT: It took 7 hours, 27 minutes, and 56 seconds.

EDIT: Stupid me:

[chenxiaolong@vm-ufabuilder ~]$ du -h /var/cache/pacman/pkg/
2.6G	/var/cache/pacman/pkg/
[chenxiaolong@vm-ufabuilder ~]$ grep cp.*cache /srv/jenkins/build-in-chroot.sh
  cp /var/cache/pacman/pkg/*.pkg.tar.xz ${CACHE_DIR}/

I forgot to "pacman -Scc" so every build is copying 2.6 GB twice (for i686 and x86_64). Assuming nothing else was downloaded, the build system copied 89 packages * 2.6 GB * 2 = 462.8 GB My stupid mistake caused the build system to copy nearly half a terabyte of useless data. That's why it was so darn slow. Time to do some optimization smile

Last edited by chenxiaolong (2013-04-12 15:14:52)

#1860 2013-04-12 21:17:57

bubbathevtog

Ok so I made sure to try this multiple times and multiple ways before I posted my problems on here. When I try install this using the testing repo (the dl.dropbox.com one) I can NEVER boot into Unity. LightDM works just fine. After logging in all I have is a black screen.

I've tried it in 3 different situations:
1) Fresh install
2) built from source on a fresh install
3) on a cloned backup of a known good install

I've tried to do the suggestions on the wiki, which don't work.

The only error that I ever see is when I install it on a fresh install in a tty session(note this is not copied so there may be typos)

(gconftool-2:5116): GConf-Warning **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS deamon:
Unable to autolaunch a dbus-deamon without a $DISPLAY for X11

(gconftool-2:51222): Gconf-Warning **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS deamon:

Also note that XFCE works just fine in my install loging in with LightDM so it's not an issue with X or anything like that.

Edit: One last thing, if i do log into XFCE and do the install there I get no errors, and "compiz.reset" works just fine as well with no reported errors. But logging out and logging into Unity still doesn't work. And yes I did wait for the testing repo to rebuild this last few days, so it should be all the new packages.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated since I'm just completely stumped hmm

#1861 2013-04-12 22:42:38

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Ok so I made sure to try this multiple times and multiple ways before I posted my problems on here. When I try install this using the testing repo (the dl.dropbox.com one) I can NEVER boot into Unity. LightDM works just fine. After logging in all I have is a black screen.

1) Fresh install

The only error that I ever see is when I install it on a fresh install in a tty session(note this is not copied so there may be typos)

(gconftool-2:5116): GConf-Warning **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS deamon:

(gconftool-2:51222): Gconf-Warning **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS deamon:

Also note that XFCE works just fine in my install loging in with LightDM so it's not an issue with X or anything like that.

Edit: One last thing, if i do log into XFCE and do the install there I get no errors, and "compiz.reset" works just fine as well with no reported errors. But logging out and logging into Unity still doesn't work. And yes I did wait for the testing repo to rebuild this last few days, so it should be all the new packages.

Could you log in to the Unity session, switch to a tty, copy ~/.xsession-errors somewhere else, and then post it here? Also, what GPU and drivers do you have?

As far as I know, the GConf errors shouldn't matter. Neither Unity nor its dependencies use GConf anyway.

#1862 2013-04-12 22:46:05

qiuwei

bubbathevtog wrote:

1) Fresh install

Sometimes I also got black screen when I try to log into unity session. I normally switch to TTY, and manually restart lightdm several times. Then everything works.

It doesn't happen every time, maybe once every other day. Sometimes I need to restart lightdm 3 or 4 times.

#1863 2013-04-13 00:38:38

bubbathevtog

Sure thing chenxiaolong, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! It has a whole lot of "(process:1345)" that i cut so you don't go cross-eyed, but I cut in anything and everything else.

E: [autospawn] core-util.c: Failed to create secure directory (/run/user/0/pulse
): Permission denied
W: [autospawn] lock-autospawn.c: Cannot access autospawn lock.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to acquire autospawn lock
~~~~~
(gnome-session:1300): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0
/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
~~~~~
/usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-settings-daemon: error while loading shared
 libraries: libgnome-desktop-3.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such fil
e or directory
~~~~~
gnome-session[1300]: WARNING: Application 'gnome-settings-daemon.desktop' failed
 to register before timeout
gnome-session[1300]: dconf-CRITICAL: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dco
nf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
gnome-session[1300]: CRITICAL: We failed, but the fail whale is dead. Sorry....
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: core
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: core
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: ccp
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: ccp
~~~~~~~(This fallowing code repeats A LOT)
(process:1345): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
~~~~~~~
 compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: composite
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: composite
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: opengl 

Qiuwei I'll try logging in and out as well, I don't know if that will help any, But I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Edit: if you would like to see the whole txt file you can view it here. My google drive page

Last edited by bubbathevtog (2013-04-13 00:46:10)

#1864 2013-04-13 00:44:00

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Sure thing chenxiaolong, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! It has a whole lot of "(process:1345)" that i cut so you don't go cross-eyed, but I cut in anything and everything else.

E: [autospawn] core-util.c: Failed to create secure directory (/run/user/0/pulse
): Permission denied
~~~~~
(gnome-session:1300): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0
/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
~~~~~
/usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-settings-daemon: error while loading shared
e or directory
~~~~~
gnome-session[1300]: WARNING: Application 'gnome-settings-daemon.desktop' failed
 to register before timeout
gnome-session[1300]: dconf-CRITICAL: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dco
nf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
gnome-session[1300]: CRITICAL: We failed, but the fail whale is dead. Sorry....
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: core
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: core
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: ccp
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: ccp
~~~~~~~(This fallowing code repeats A LOT)
(process:1345): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
~~~~~~~
 compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: composite
compiz (core) - Info: Starting plugin: composite
compiz (core) - Info: Loading plugin: opengl 

Qiuwei I'll try logging in and out as well, I don't know if that will help any, But I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Thanks for the reply!

This is the problem:

e or directory

That would break any GNOME-based session, which is why your XFCE session was still working. Now to find out why this is happening? Could you post the versions of gnome-desktop and gnome-settings-daemon you have installed?

pacman -Q | grep -e gnome-desktop -e gnome-settings-daemon

#1865 2013-04-13 00:47:26

bubbathevtog

Sure thing chenxiaolong here it is:

gnome-settings-daemon-ubuntu 3.6.4.0ubuntu8-101

#1866 2013-04-13 00:57:06

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Sure thing chenxiaolong here it is:

It seems like you don't have gnome-desktop installed then. Could you install it? Thanks!

#1867 2013-04-13 01:08:02

bubbathevtog

Yep I installed it, still a whole lot of nothing.....This time my ~/.xsession-errors looks like this:

cat unitybugs2.txt 
E: [autospawn] core-util.c: Failed to create secure directory (/run/user/0/pulse): Permission denied

(gnome-session:2404): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.

(gnome-session:2404): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
gnome-session[2404]: dconf-CRITICAL: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
gnome-session[2404]: dconf-CRITICAL: unable to create directory '/run/user/0/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
/usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-settings-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libgnome-desktop-3.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
E: [autospawn] core-util.c: Failed to create secure directory (/run/user/0/pulse): Permission denied

#1868 2013-04-13 01:15:26

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Yep I installed it, still a whole lot of nothing.....This time my ~/.xsession-errors looks like this:

cat unitybugs2.txt 

/usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-settings-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libgnome-desktop-3.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Now that's really strange. It's still getting the same message. Specifically,

Does /usr/lib/libgnome-desktop-3.so.4 exist? Could you post your list of installed packages?

pacman -Q > installedpackages.txt

You may need to copy and paste the list to a pastebin website, like http://pastie.org/

#1869 2013-04-13 01:17:34

bubbathevtog

Sure thing.

cat installedpackages.txt 
accountsservice-ubuntu 0.6.29.1ubuntu4-102
acl 2.2.51-3
alsa-lib 1.0.26-1
alsa-plugins 1.0.27-1
appmenu-gtk2 12.10.3daily13.04.03-101
appmenu-gtk3 12.10.3daily13.04.03-101
archlinux-artwork 1.6-2
archlinux-keyring 20130406-1
aspell 0.60.6.1-1
at-spi2-atk 2.8.0-1
at-spi2-core 2.8.0-1
atk 2.8.0-1
attica 0.4.1-2
attr 2.4.46-2
autoconf 2.69-1
automake 1.13.1-1
avahi 0.6.31-6
bamfdaemon 0.4.0daily13.04.03-101
bash 4.2.045-1
bc 1.06-8
binutils 2.23.2-2
bison 2.7-1
boost 1.53.0-2
boost-libs 1.53.0-2
bzip2 1.0.6-4
ca-certificates 20130119-1
cairo 1.12.14-3
cantarell-fonts 0.0.12-1
cdparanoia 10.2-4
chromium 26.0.1410.63-1
chromium-extension-webaccounts 0.4.5.0ubuntu4-101
cifs-utils 6.0-1
cloog 0.18.0-1
clucene 2.3.3.4-6
clutter 1.14.0-1
clutter-gst 2.0.2-2
clutter-gtk 1.4.4-1
cogl 1.14.0-1
colord 0.1.31-1
compiz-ubuntu 0.9.9.daily13.04.10-2
compositeproto 0.4.2-2
coreutils 8.21-1
cpupower 3.8-1
cracklib 2.8.22-1
credentials-preferences-ubuntu 0.1.5-2
cronie 1.4.9-2
cryptsetup 1.6.0-1
cups 1.6.2-1
cups-filters 1.0.34-1
cups-pk-helper 0.2.4-1
curl 7.30.0-1
damageproto 1.2.1-2
db 5.3.21-1
dbus 1.6.8-6
dbus-glib 0.100.2-1
dbus-test-runner 12.10.2daily13.02.26-102
dconf 0.16.0-1
dee 1.0.14-5
desktop-file-utils 0.21-1
device-mapper 2.02.98-3
dhcpcd 5.6.7-1
dialog 1.2_20121230-1
diffutils 3.3-1
dirmngr 1.1.0-4
docbook-xml 4.5-5
docbook-xsl 1.78.0-1
dotconf 1.3-3
e2fsprogs 1.42.7-1
empathy-ubuntu 3.6.4-102
enca 1.14-1
enchant 1.6.0-4
evemu 1.0.11daily13.02.20-102
everpad 2.5.6-103
evolution-data-server 3.8.0-1
exempi 2.2.0-1
exiv2 0.23-1
exo 0.10.2-1
expat 2.1.0-1
faac 1.28-4
faad2 2.7-3
fakeroot 1.18.4-1
farstream 0.2.2-1
farstream-0.1 0.1.2-2
ffmpeg 1:1.2-2
fftw 3.3.3-1
file 5.14-1
filesystem 2013.03-2
findutils 4.4.2-5
firefox 20.0.1-2
firefox-extension-unity 2.4.7bzr13.04.04-101
firefox-extension-webaccounts 0.4.5.0ubuntu4-101
firefox-extension-websites-integration 2.3.5.2-101
firefox-globalmenu 3.7.2-2
fixesproto 5.0-2
flac 1.2.1-3
flex 2.5.37-1
folks 0.9.1-3
fontconfig 2.10.92-3
fontsproto 2.1.2-1
frame 2.5.0daily13.03.12-100
freeglut 2.8.0-2
freerdp 1.0.2-2
freetype2 2.4.11-2
fribidi 0.19.5-1
fuse 2.9.2-1
garcon 0.2.0-1
gawk 4.0.2-1
gcc 4.8.0-2
gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
gconf 3.2.6-1
gcr 3.8.0-1
gdbm 1.10-1
gdk-pixbuf2 2.28.0-1
geis 2.2.15.daily13.04.03-100
geoclue 0.12.99-1
gettext 0.18.2.1-1
giflib 4.1.6-5
gjs 1.36.0-2
glew 1.9.0-2
glib-networking 2.36.0-1
glib2 2.36.0-5
glibc 2.17-5
glibmm 2.35.9-1
glu 9.0.0-2
gmock-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gmp 5.1.1-1
gnome-bluetooth 3.8.0-1
gnome-common 3.7.4-1
gnome-control-center-ubuntu 3.6.3.0ubuntu19-101
gnome-control-center-unity 1.2daily13.04.09-2
gnome-desktop 1:3.8.0.1-1
gnome-doc-utils 0.20.10-1
gnome-icon-theme 3.8.0-1
gnome-icon-theme-symbolic 3.8.0.1-1
gnome-menus 3.8.0-2
gnome-mime-data 2.18.0-6
gnome-online-accounts 3.8.0-1
gnome-panel 3.6.2-3
gnome-screensaver-ubuntu 3.6.1-5
gnome-session-ubuntu 3.6.2.0ubuntu3-103
gnome-vfs 2.24.4-6
gnupg 2.0.19-6
gnutls 3.1.10-1
gobject-introspection 1.36.0-1
gpgme 1.3.2-1
grail 3.1.0.daily13.02.26-103
grantlee 0.3.0-2
graphite 1:1.2.1-1
grep 2.14-2
groff 1.22.2-2
grub-bios 2.00-1
grub-common 2.00-1
gsettings-desktop-schemas 3.8.0-1
gsm 1.0.13-7
gst-plugins-base 1.0.6-1
gst-plugins-base-libs 1.0.6-1
gstreamer 1.0.6-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-1
gstreamer0.10-bad 0.10.23-3
gstreamer0.10-bad-plugins 0.10.23-3
gstreamer0.10-base 0.10.36-1
gstreamer0.10-base-plugins 0.10.36-1
gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg 0.10.13-1
gstreamer0.10-good 0.10.31-1
gtest-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gtk-engine-murrine 0.98.2-1
gtk-engine-unico 1.0.2-3
gtk-engines 2.21.0-1
gtk-update-icon-cache 2.24.17-1
gtk2-ubuntu 2.24.17-102
gtk2-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtk3-ubuntu 3.6.4.0ubuntu6-107
gtk3-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtkspell 2.0.16-2
gvfs 1.16.0-1
gzip 1.5-3
harfbuzz 0.9.15-1
heirloom-mailx 12.5-3
hicolor-icon-theme 0.12-2
hspell 1.2-1
hud 13.04.0daily13.04.03-101
humanity-icon-theme 0.6.2-101
hunspell 1.3.2-2
hwids 20130228-1
hyphen 2.8.6-1
iana-etc 2.30-3
ibus 1.5.1-1
icon-naming-utils 0.8.90-2
icu 51.1-1
ido 12.10.3daily13.03.01-103
ifplugd 0.28-13
ilmbase 1.0.3-1
indicator-applet 12.10.2daily13.03.01-102
indicator-application 12.10.1daily13.01.25-103
indicator-appmenu 13.01.0daily13.03.28-101
indicator-bluetooth 0.0.6.daily13.02.19-102
indicator-cpufreq 0.2.2-102
indicator-datetime 12.10.3daily13.03.26-103
indicator-messages 12.10.6daily13.04.09-101
indicator-power 12.10.6daily13.03.07-103
indicator-printers 0.1.7daily13.03.01-102
indicator-session 12.10.5daily13.03.08-106
indicator-sound 12.10.2daily13.04.09-102
indicator-sync 12.10.5daily13.03.28.1-101
inetutils 1.9.1-4
inputproto 2.3-1
intel-dri 9.1.1-1
iproute2 3.8.0-1
iptables 1.4.18-1
iputils 20121221-1
isl 0.11.2-1
iso-codes 3.41-1
jasper 1.900.1-8
jfsutils 1.1.15-3
js 17.0.0-1
js185 1.0.0-2
json-c 0.10-2
json-glib 0.15.2-1
kbd 1.15.5-3
kbproto 1.0.6-1
kdelibs 4.10.2-1
keyutils 1.5.5-3
kmod 13-1
krb5 1.11.1-1
ladspa 1.13-4
lame 3.99.5-1
lcms 1.19-2
lcms2 2.4-1
ldb 1.1.15-1
less 451-1
lib32-dbus-core 1.6.8-1
lib32-expat 2.1.0-1
lib32-gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
lib32-glib2 2.34.3-1
lib32-glibc 2.17-5
lib32-intel-dri 9.1.1-1
lib32-libdrm 2.4.43-1
lib32-libffi 3.0.13-1
lib32-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
lib32-libgpg-error 1.11-1
lib32-libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
lib32-libx11 1.5.0-1
lib32-libxau 1.0.7-1
lib32-libxcb 1.9-2
lib32-libxdamage 1.1.4-1
lib32-libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
lib32-libxext 1.3.1-1
lib32-libxfixes 5.0-1
lib32-libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
lib32-mesa 9.1.1-1
lib32-mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
lib32-pcre 8.32-1
lib32-systemd 201-1
lib32-xz 5.0.4-1
lib32-zlib 1.2.7-1
libaccounts-glib 1.8-1
libappindicator 12.10.1daily13.04.09-102
libappindicator3 12.10.1daily13.04.09-102
libarchive 3.1.2-1
libart-lgpl 2.3.21-2
libass 0.10.1-1
libassuan 2.1.0-1
libasyncns 0.8-4
libatasmart 0.19-1
libbamf3 0.4.0daily13.04.03-101
libbluray 0.2.3-1
libbonobo 2.32.1-3
libbonoboui 2.24.5-2
libbsd 0.4.2-1
libcanberra 0.30-3
libcanberra-pulse 0.30-3
libcap 2.22-4
libcap-ng 0.7.3-1
libcdaudio 0.99.12-6
libcddb 1.3.2-3
libcdio 0.90-2
libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.90-1
libcolumbus 0.4.0-102
libcroco 0.6.8-1
libcups 1.6.2-1
libdaemon 0.14-2
libdatrie 0.2.5-1
libdbusmenu 12.10.3daily13.02.01-104
libdbusmenu-gtk2 12.10.3daily13.02.01-104
libdbusmenu-gtk3 12.10.3daily13.02.01-104
libdbusmenu-qt 0.9.2-2
libdc1394 2.2.1-1
libdca 0.0.5-3
libdrm 2.4.43-1
libdv 1.0.0-4
libdvdnav 4.2.0-2
libdvdread 4.2.0-1
libevent 2.0.21-2
libexif 0.6.21-1
libffi 3.0.13-1
libfontenc 1.1.1-1
libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
libgdata 0.13.3-1
libgee 0.10.1-1
libglade 2.6.4-3
libgme 0.6.0-2
libgnome 2.32.1-4
libgnome-data 2.32.1-4
libgnome-keyring 3.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas 2.30.3-2
libgnomekbd 3.6.0-1
libgnomeui 2.24.5-1
libgpg-error 1.11-1
libgssglue 0.4-1
libgtop 2.28.4-1
libgusb 0.1.4-1
libgweather 3.8.0-1
libical 0.48-1
libice 1.0.8-1
libidl2 0.8.14-2
libidn 1.26-1
libimobiledevice 1.1.4-2
libindicate 12.10.1-104
libindicate-gtk2 12.10.1-104
libindicate-gtk3 12.10.1-104
libindicate-qt 0.2.5.91.5-104
libindicator 12.10.2daily13.04.10-101
libindicator3 12.10.2daily13.04.10-101
libiodbc 3.52.8-1
libjpeg-turbo 1.2.1-1
libksba 1.2.0-3
libldap 2.4.35-1
liblrdf 0.5.0-1
libltdl 2.4.2-8
libmms 0.6.2-1
libmng 1.0.10-4
libmodplug 0.8.8.4-1
libmp4v2 2.0.0-2
libmpc 1.0.1-1
libmpcdec 1.2.6-3
libnice 0.1.3-1
libnl 3.2.21-1
libnotify 0.7.5-1
liboauth 0.9.6-1
libofa 0.9.3-4
libogg 1.3.0-1
liboverlay-scrollbar 0.2.16.r359daily13.02.06-103
liboverlay-scrollbar3 0.2.16.r359daily13.02.06-103
libpam-freerdp 1.0.1-103
libpcap 1.3.0-3
libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
libpipeline 1.2.2-1
libplist 1.8-2
libpng 1.5.15-1
libproxy 0.4.11-1
libpulse 3.0-3
libpurple 2.10.7-2
libpwquality 1.2.1-1
libqmi 1.2.0-2
libqzeitgeist 0.8.0-3
libraw1394 2.1.0-1
libreoffice-common 4.0.2-2
libreoffice-en-US 4.0.2-2
libreoffice-extension-menubar 0.1.1-101
librsvg 2.37.0-1
libsamplerate 0.1.8-1
libsasl 2.1.23-10
libsecret 0.15-1
libsigc++ 2.3.1-1
libsignon-glib 1.9-1
libsm 1.2.1-1
libsndfile 1.0.25-2
libsocialweb 0.25.21-2
libsoup 2.42.0-1
libssh2 1.4.3-1
libtasn1 3.2-1
libthai 0.1.18-1
libtheora 1.1.1-2
libtiff 4.0.3-1
libtirpc 0.2.2-4
libtool 2.4.2-8
libtracker-sparql 0.16.0-4
libunique 1.1.6-5
libunity 6.90.2daily13.04.05-101
libunity-misc 4.0.5daily13.02.26-103
libunity-webapps 2.5.0.daily13.03.18-101
libusb-compat 0.1.4-2
libusbx 1.0.14-1
libutempter 1.1.6-1
libva 1.1.1-1
libvdpau 0.6-1
libvisual 0.4.0-4
libvorbis 1.3.3-1
libvpx 1.1.0-1
libwacom 0.7-1
libwbclient 4.0.5-1
libwebp 0.3.0-1
libwnck 2.30.7-1
libwnck3 3.4.5-1
libx11 1.5.0-2
libxau 1.0.7-1
libxcb 1.9-3
libxcomposite 0.4.4-1
libxcursor 1.1.13-1
libxdamage 1.1.4-1
libxdg-basedir 1.2.0-1
libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
libxext 1.3.1-1
libxfce4ui 4.10.0-1
libxfce4util 4.10.0-1
libxfixes 5.0-2
libxfont 1.4.5-1
libxft 2.3.1-1
libxi 1.7.1-1
libxinerama 1.1.2-1
libxkbcommon 0.3.0-1
libxkbfile 1.0.8-1
libxklavier 5.3-1
libxml2 2.8.0-1
libxmu 1.1.1-1
libxrandr 1.4.0-1
libxrender 0.9.7-1
libxres 1.0.6-1
libxslt 1.1.26-3
libxss 1.2.2-1
libxt 1.1.3-1
libxtst 1.2.1-1
libxv 1.0.7-1
libxvmc 1.0.7-1
libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
libzeitgeist 0.3.18-3
licenses 20130203-1
liferea-indicator 1.8.10-102
lightdm-remote-session-freerdp 1.0-102
lightdm-remote-session-uccsconfigure 1.1-104
lightdm-ubuntu 1.5.3-1
lightdm-unity-greeter 13.04.2-103
linux 3.8.6-1
linux-api-headers 3.8.4-1
linux-firmware 20121118-1
logrotate 3.8.3-1
lsof 4.87-1
lvm2 2.02.98-3
lzo2 2.06-1
m4 1.4.16-2
make 3.82-5
man-db 2.6.3-1
man-pages 3.50-1
mcpp 2.7.2-4
mdadm 3.2.6-3
media-player-info 17-1
mesa 9.1.1-1
mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
metacity-ubuntu 2.34.13.0ubuntu1-102
mime-types 8-1
mjpegtools 2.0.0-2
mkinitcpio 0.13.0-1
mkinitcpio-busybox 1.20.2-1
mobile-broadband-provider-info 20120614-1
modemmanager 0.7.990-1
mozilla-common 1.4-3
mpfr 3.1.2-1
mtdev 1.1.3-1
musicbrainz 2.1.5-5
nano 2.2.6-2
nautilus-ubuntu 3.6.3.0ubuntu9-100
ncurses 5.9-5
neon 0.29.6-4
netcfg 3.0-1
nettle 2.6-1
network-manager-applet-ubuntu 0.9.8.0-104
networkmanager 0.9.8.0-3
notification-daemon 0.7.6-2
notify-osd 0.9.34-1
nspr 4.9.6-1
nss 3.14.3-2
nux 4.0.0.daily13.03.25-102
opencore-amr 0.1.3-1
openexr 1.7.1-2
openjpeg 1.5.0-1
openssl 1.0.1.e-3
opus 1.0.2-1
orbit2 2.14.19-2
orc 0.4.17-1
overlay-scrollbar 100-103
p11-kit 0.18.0-1
packagekit 0.7.6-9
pacman 4.1.0-2
pacman-mirrorlist 20130323-1
pam 1.1.6-1
pambase 20130113-1
pango 1.34.0-1
parted 3.1-1
patch 2.7.1-2
pciutils 3.1.10-1
pcmciautils 018-6
pcre 8.32-1
perl 5.16.3-2
perl-xml-parser 2.41-3
perl-xml-simple 2.20-1
phonon 1:4.6.0-8
phonon-gstreamer 4.6.3-1
pidgin 2.10.7-2
pidgin-libnotify-ubuntu 0.14.9ubuntu1-3
pinentry 0.8.2-2
pixman 0.28.2-1
pkg-config 0.28-1
plasma-widget-menubar 0.2.0-102
pm-quirks 0.20100619-3
pm-utils 1.4.1-5
polkit 0.110-2
polkit-gnome 0.105-1
polkit-qt 0.103.0-2
poppler 0.22.2-1
popt 1.16-5
ppp 2.4.5-5
procps-ng 3.3.7-1
protobuf 2.5.0-3
psmisc 22.20-1
pth 2.0.7-4
pulseaudio 3.0-3
pulseaudio-alsa 2-2
pycups 1.9.62-1
pygobject-devel 3.8.0-1
pygobject2-devel 2.28.6-8
pygtk 2.24.0-3
pyrex 0.9.9-3
pysmbc 1.0.13-1
python 3.3.1-1
python-cairo 1.10.0-2
python-crypto 2.6-3
python-dbus-common 1.1.1-2
python-gobject 3.8.0-1
python-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python-keyring 1.2.2-103
python-oauthlib 0.4.0-1
python-polib 1.0.3-101
python-pyside 1.1.2-106
python-regex 0.1.20120904-101
python-shiboken 1.1.2-103
python-xdg 0.25-1
python2 2.7.4-1
python2-beaker 1.6.4-1
python2-beautifulsoup3 3.2.1-2
python2-cairo 1.10.0-1
python2-crypto 2.6-3
python2-dbus 1.1.1-2
python2-gobject 3.8.0-1
python2-gobject2 2.28.6-8
python2-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python2-keyring 1.2.2-103
python2-magic 5.11-101
python2-mako 0.7.3-1
python2-markupsafe 0.15-2
python2-notify 0.1.1-12
python2-oauth2 1.5.211-101
python2-pycurl 7.19.0-2
python2-pyside 1.1.2-106
python2-pysqlite 2.6.3-3
python2-regex 0.1.20120904-101
python2-shiboken 1.1.2-103
python2-sqlalchemy 0.8.0-1
python2-unity-singlet 0.3-101
python2-xdg 0.25-1
python3-pycurl 7.19.0-103
qca 2.0.3-4
qjson 0.8.1-2
qpdf 4.0.1-1
qt4-ubuntu 4.8.4-103
qtwebkit 2.3.0-1
randrproto 1.4.0-1
raptor 2.0.9-2
rarian 0.8.1-3
rasqal 1:0.9.30-1
readline 6.2.004-1
recode 3.6-7
recordproto 1.14.2-1
redland 1:1.0.16-2
redland-storage-virtuoso 1:1.0.16-2
reiserfsprogs 3.6.22-1
remote-login-service 1.0.0.0ubuntu2-103
renderproto 0.11.1-2
rest 0.7.90-2
rtkit 0.11-1
rtmpdump 20121203-1
run-parts 4.3.4-1
sbc 1.0-1
schroedinger 1.0.11-1
scrnsaverproto 1.2.2-1
sdl 1.2.15-3
sed 4.2.2-2
sg3_utils 1.35-1
shadow 4.1.5.1-5
shared-color-profiles 0.1.5-1
shared-desktop-ontologies 0.10.0-1
shared-mime-info 1.1-1
signon 8.49-1
smbclient 4.0.5-1
sni-qt 0.2.6-106
soprano 2.9.0-2
sound-theme-freedesktop 0.8-1
soundtouch 1.7.1-1
sparsehash 2.0.2-1
speech-dispatcher 0.8-1
speex 1.2rc1-3
sqlite 3.7.16.2-1
startup-notification 0.12-3
strigi 0.7.8-2
sudo 1.8.6.p8-1
sysfsutils 2.1.0-8
system-config-printer 1.3.12-2
systemd 201-1
systemd-sysvcompat 201-1
sysvinit-tools 2.88-9
talloc 2.0.8-1
tar 1.26-2
tdb 1.2.11-1
telepathy-farstream 0.6.0-1
telepathy-glib 0.20.1-1
telepathy-indicator 0.3.1.daily13.03.01-102
telepathy-logger 0.8.0-1
telepathy-mission-control 5.14.0-1
tevent 0.9.18-1
texinfo 5.1-1
thin-client-config-agent 0.7-101
thunar 1.6.2-1
thunar-volman 0.8.0-1
thunderbird 17.0.5-1
thunderbird-globalmenu 3.7.2-2
thunderbird-messagingmenu 1.0.1-102
ttf-dejavu 2.33-4
ttf-ubuntu-font-family 0.80-4
tumbler 0.1.27-2
tzdata 2013b-1
ubuntu-sounds 0.13-101
ubuntu-themes 13.04daily13.03.13.1-100
ubuntu-wallpapers 13.04-4
udisks 1.0.4-6
udisks2 2.1.0-1
unity 7.0.0.daily13.04.10-101
unity-asset-pool 0.8.24.daily13.03.29-101
unity-lens-applications 6.10.0.daily13.03.06-102
unity-lens-files 7.0.daily13.02.28-102
unity-lens-music 6.8.1.daily13.03.04-102
unity-lens-photos 0.9.daily12.12.05-101
unity-lens-video 0.3.14.daily13.03.04-102
unity-tweak-tool 0.0.4-2
unity-webapps 1.0-103
unity-webapps-amazoncloudreader 2.2ubuntu1-103
unity-webapps-angrybirds 2.2-103
unity-webapps-bbcnews 2.3-103
unity-webapps-cuttherope 2.2-103
unity-webapps-facebookapps 2.2ubuntu1-103
unity-webapps-facebookmessenger 2.4.12-103
unity-webapps-gmail 2.4.7-103
unity-webapps-googlecalendar 2.2-103
unity-webapps-googledocs 2.2-103
unity-webapps-googleplus 2.4.12-103
unity-webapps-googleplusgames 2.3-103
unity-webapps-grooveshark 2.2-103
unity-webapps-hulu-player 2.4.12-103
unity-webapps-lastfm-radio 2.2-103
unity-webapps-launchpad 2.2-103
unity-webapps-librefm 2.4.12-103
unity-webapps-linkedin 2.4.8-103
unity-webapps-livemail 2.3-103
unity-webapps-mail-ru 2.2-103
unity-webapps-newsblur 2.2-103
unity-webapps-pandora-com 2.2ubuntu1-103
unity-webapps-qq-mail 2.2-103
unity-webapps-reddit 2.2-103
unity-webapps-tumblr 2.2-103
unity-webapps-twitter 2.4.11-103
unity-webapps-vkcom 2.2-103
unity-webapps-wordpress-com 2.2-103
unity-webapps-yahoomail 2.3-103
unity-webapps-yahoonews 2.3-103
unity-webapps-yandex-music 2.3-103
unity-webapps-yandexnews 2.2-103
unity-webapps-youtube 2.4.11-103
unixodbc 2.3.1-1
upower 0.9.20-1
usbmuxd 1.0.8-1
usbutils 006-1
util-linux 2.22.2-2
v4l-utils 0.9.3-2
vi 1:050325-3
videoproto 2.3.1-2
virtuoso-base 6.1.6-1
vte 0.28.2-3
vte-common 0.34.3-1
wayland 1.0.6-1
webaccounts-browser-extension 0.4.5.0ubuntu4-101
webapps-applications 2.4.14-101
webkitgtk2 1.10.2-4
webkitgtk3 2.0.0-1
webrtc-audio-processing 0.1-1
which 2.20-6
wildmidi 0.2.3.5-2
wireless_tools 29-7
wpa_actiond 1.4-1
wpa_supplicant 2.0-3
x264 20130206-1
xapian-core 1.2.12-1
xcb-proto 1.8-1
xcb-util 0.3.9-1
xdg-user-dirs 0.14-3
xdg-utils 1.1.0.git20121008-2
xextproto 7.2.1-1
xf86-input-evdev 2.8.0-1
xf86-input-synaptics 1.7.0-1
xf86-video-dummy 0.3.6-3
xf86-video-intel 2.21.6-1
xf86vidmodeproto 2.3.1-2
xfce4-appfinder 4.10.0-1
xfce4-indicator-plugin 0.5.0-102
xfce4-mixer 4.10.0-1
xfce4-panel 4.10.0-1
xfce4-power-manager 1.2.0-3
xfce4-session 4.10.0-6
xfce4-settings 4.10.0-3
xfce4-terminal 0.6.1-1
xfconf 4.10.0-2
xfdesktop 4.10.2-1
xfsprogs 3.1.10-1
xfwm4 4.10.0-2
xfwm4-themes 4.10.0-1
xineramaproto 1.2.1-2
xkeyboard-config 2.8-1
xorg-bdftopcf 1.0.4-1
xorg-font-util 1.3.0-1
xorg-font-utils 7.6-3
xorg-fonts-alias 1.0.2-2
xorg-fonts-encodings 1.0.4-3
xorg-fonts-misc 1.0.1-2
xorg-gtest 0.7.0-3
xorg-iceauth 1.0.5-1
xorg-mkfontdir 1.0.7-1
xorg-mkfontscale 1.1.0-1
xorg-server 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-common 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-utils 7.6-3
xorg-server-xvfb 1.14.0-2
xorg-sessreg 1.0.8-1
xorg-setxkbmap 1.3.0-1
xorg-xauth 1.0.7-1
xorg-xbacklight 1.2.0-1
xorg-xcmsdb 1.0.4-1
xorg-xgamma 1.0.5-1
xorg-xhost 1.0.5-1
xorg-xinit 1.3.2-3
xorg-xinput 1.6.0-1
xorg-xkbcomp 1.2.4-1
xorg-xmodmap 1.0.7-1
xorg-xrandr 1.4.0-1
xorg-xrdb 1.0.9-2
xorg-xrefresh 1.0.4-3
xorg-xset 1.2.2-2
xorg-xsetroot 1.1.1-1
xproto 7.0.24-1
xvidcore 1.3.2-1
xz 5.0.4-1
zenity 3.8.0-1
zlib 1.2.7-1

Last edited by bubbathevtog (2013-04-13 01:21:38)

#1870 2013-04-13 01:37:40

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Sure thing.

acl 2.2.51-3
alsa-lib 1.0.26-1
alsa-plugins 1.0.27-1
archlinux-artwork 1.6-2
aspell 0.60.6.1-1
at-spi2-atk 2.8.0-1
at-spi2-core 2.8.0-1
atk 2.8.0-1
attica 0.4.1-2
attr 2.4.46-2
autoconf 2.69-1
automake 1.13.1-1
avahi 0.6.31-6
bash 4.2.045-1
bc 1.06-8
binutils 2.23.2-2
bison 2.7-1
boost 1.53.0-2
boost-libs 1.53.0-2
bzip2 1.0.6-4
cairo 1.12.14-3
cantarell-fonts 0.0.12-1
cdparanoia 10.2-4
chromium 26.0.1410.63-1
cifs-utils 6.0-1
cloog 0.18.0-1
clucene 2.3.3.4-6
clutter 1.14.0-1
clutter-gst 2.0.2-2
clutter-gtk 1.4.4-1
cogl 1.14.0-1
colord 0.1.31-1
compositeproto 0.4.2-2
coreutils 8.21-1
cpupower 3.8-1
cracklib 2.8.22-1
cronie 1.4.9-2
cryptsetup 1.6.0-1
cups 1.6.2-1
cups-filters 1.0.34-1
cups-pk-helper 0.2.4-1
curl 7.30.0-1
damageproto 1.2.1-2
db 5.3.21-1
dbus 1.6.8-6
dbus-glib 0.100.2-1
dconf 0.16.0-1
dee 1.0.14-5
device-mapper 2.02.98-3
dhcpcd 5.6.7-1
dialog 1.2_20121230-1
diffutils 3.3-1
dirmngr 1.1.0-4
docbook-xml 4.5-5
docbook-xsl 1.78.0-1
dotconf 1.3-3
e2fsprogs 1.42.7-1
empathy-ubuntu 3.6.4-102
enca 1.14-1
enchant 1.6.0-4
everpad 2.5.6-103
exempi 2.2.0-1
exiv2 0.23-1
exo 0.10.2-1
expat 2.1.0-1
faac 1.28-4
faad2 2.7-3
fakeroot 1.18.4-1
farstream 0.2.2-1
farstream-0.1 0.1.2-2
fftw 3.3.3-1
file 5.14-1
filesystem 2013.03-2
findutils 4.4.2-5
firefox 20.0.1-2
fixesproto 5.0-2
flac 1.2.1-3
flex 2.5.37-1
folks 0.9.1-3
fontconfig 2.10.92-3
fontsproto 2.1.2-1
freeglut 2.8.0-2
freerdp 1.0.2-2
freetype2 2.4.11-2
fribidi 0.19.5-1
fuse 2.9.2-1
garcon 0.2.0-1
gawk 4.0.2-1
gcc 4.8.0-2
gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
gconf 3.2.6-1
gcr 3.8.0-1
gdbm 1.10-1
gdk-pixbuf2 2.28.0-1
geoclue 0.12.99-1
gettext 0.18.2.1-1
giflib 4.1.6-5
gjs 1.36.0-2
glew 1.9.0-2
glib-networking 2.36.0-1
glib2 2.36.0-5
glibc 2.17-5
glibmm 2.35.9-1
glu 9.0.0-2
gmock-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gmp 5.1.1-1
gnome-bluetooth 3.8.0-1
gnome-common 3.7.4-1
gnome-icon-theme 3.8.0-1
gnome-menus 3.8.0-2
gnome-mime-data 2.18.0-6
gnome-panel 3.6.2-3
gnome-vfs 2.24.4-6
gnupg 2.0.19-6
gnutls 3.1.10-1
gpgme 1.3.2-1
grantlee 0.3.0-2
grep 2.14-2
groff 1.22.2-2
grub-bios 2.00-1
grub-common 2.00-1
gsm 1.0.13-7
gst-plugins-base 1.0.6-1
gstreamer 1.0.6-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-1
gtest-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gtk-engine-unico 1.0.2-3
gtk-engines 2.21.0-1
gtk2-ubuntu 2.24.17-102
gtk2-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtk3-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtkspell 2.0.16-2
gvfs 1.16.0-1
gzip 1.5-3
harfbuzz 0.9.15-1
heirloom-mailx 12.5-3
hspell 1.2-1
hunspell 1.3.2-2
hwids 20130228-1
hyphen 2.8.6-1
iana-etc 2.30-3
ibus 1.5.1-1
icu 51.1-1
ifplugd 0.28-13
ilmbase 1.0.3-1
inetutils 1.9.1-4
inputproto 2.3-1
intel-dri 9.1.1-1
iproute2 3.8.0-1
iptables 1.4.18-1
iputils 20121221-1
isl 0.11.2-1
iso-codes 3.41-1
jasper 1.900.1-8
jfsutils 1.1.15-3
js 17.0.0-1
js185 1.0.0-2
json-c 0.10-2
json-glib 0.15.2-1
kbd 1.15.5-3
kbproto 1.0.6-1
kdelibs 4.10.2-1
keyutils 1.5.5-3
kmod 13-1
krb5 1.11.1-1
ladspa 1.13-4
lame 3.99.5-1
lcms 1.19-2
lcms2 2.4-1
ldb 1.1.15-1
less 451-1
lib32-dbus-core 1.6.8-1
lib32-expat 2.1.0-1
lib32-gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
lib32-glib2 2.34.3-1
lib32-glibc 2.17-5
lib32-intel-dri 9.1.1-1
lib32-libdrm 2.4.43-1
lib32-libffi 3.0.13-1
lib32-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
lib32-libx11 1.5.0-1
lib32-libxau 1.0.7-1
lib32-libxcb 1.9-2
lib32-libxdamage 1.1.4-1
lib32-libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
lib32-libxext 1.3.1-1
lib32-libxfixes 5.0-1
lib32-libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
lib32-mesa 9.1.1-1
lib32-mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
lib32-pcre 8.32-1
lib32-systemd 201-1
lib32-xz 5.0.4-1
lib32-zlib 1.2.7-1
libaccounts-glib 1.8-1
libarchive 3.1.2-1
libart-lgpl 2.3.21-2
libass 0.10.1-1
libassuan 2.1.0-1
libasyncns 0.8-4
libatasmart 0.19-1
libbluray 0.2.3-1
libbonobo 2.32.1-3
libbonoboui 2.24.5-2
libbsd 0.4.2-1
libcanberra 0.30-3
libcanberra-pulse 0.30-3
libcap 2.22-4
libcap-ng 0.7.3-1
libcdaudio 0.99.12-6
libcddb 1.3.2-3
libcdio 0.90-2
libcolumbus 0.4.0-102
libcroco 0.6.8-1
libcups 1.6.2-1
libdaemon 0.14-2
libdatrie 0.2.5-1
libdbusmenu-qt 0.9.2-2
libdc1394 2.2.1-1
libdca 0.0.5-3
libdrm 2.4.43-1
libdv 1.0.0-4
libdvdnav 4.2.0-2
libdvdread 4.2.0-1
libevent 2.0.21-2
libexif 0.6.21-1
libffi 3.0.13-1
libfontenc 1.1.1-1
libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
libgdata 0.13.3-1
libgee 0.10.1-1
libglade 2.6.4-3
libgme 0.6.0-2
libgnome 2.32.1-4
libgnome-data 2.32.1-4
libgnome-keyring 3.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas 2.30.3-2
libgnomekbd 3.6.0-1
libgnomeui 2.24.5-1
libgpg-error 1.11-1
libgssglue 0.4-1
libgtop 2.28.4-1
libgusb 0.1.4-1
libgweather 3.8.0-1
libical 0.48-1
libice 1.0.8-1
libidl2 0.8.14-2
libidn 1.26-1
libimobiledevice 1.1.4-2
libindicate 12.10.1-104
libiodbc 3.52.8-1
libjpeg-turbo 1.2.1-1
libksba 1.2.0-3
libldap 2.4.35-1
liblrdf 0.5.0-1
libltdl 2.4.2-8
libmms 0.6.2-1
libmng 1.0.10-4
libmodplug 0.8.8.4-1
libmp4v2 2.0.0-2
libmpc 1.0.1-1
libmpcdec 1.2.6-3
libnice 0.1.3-1
libnl 3.2.21-1
libnotify 0.7.5-1
liboauth 0.9.6-1
libofa 0.9.3-4
libogg 1.3.0-1
libpam-freerdp 1.0.1-103
libpcap 1.3.0-3
libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
libpipeline 1.2.2-1
libplist 1.8-2
libpng 1.5.15-1
libproxy 0.4.11-1
libpulse 3.0-3
libpurple 2.10.7-2
libpwquality 1.2.1-1
libqmi 1.2.0-2
libqzeitgeist 0.8.0-3
libraw1394 2.1.0-1
librsvg 2.37.0-1
libsamplerate 0.1.8-1
libsasl 2.1.23-10
libsecret 0.15-1
libsigc++ 2.3.1-1
libsignon-glib 1.9-1
libsm 1.2.1-1
libsndfile 1.0.25-2
libsocialweb 0.25.21-2
libsoup 2.42.0-1
libssh2 1.4.3-1
libtasn1 3.2-1
libthai 0.1.18-1
libtheora 1.1.1-2
libtiff 4.0.3-1
libtirpc 0.2.2-4
libtool 2.4.2-8
libunique 1.1.6-5
libusb-compat 0.1.4-2
libusbx 1.0.14-1
libutempter 1.1.6-1
libva 1.1.1-1
libvdpau 0.6-1
libvisual 0.4.0-4
libvorbis 1.3.3-1
libvpx 1.1.0-1
libwacom 0.7-1
libwbclient 4.0.5-1
libwebp 0.3.0-1
libwnck 2.30.7-1
libwnck3 3.4.5-1
libx11 1.5.0-2
libxau 1.0.7-1
libxcb 1.9-3
libxcomposite 0.4.4-1
libxcursor 1.1.13-1
libxdamage 1.1.4-1
libxdg-basedir 1.2.0-1
libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
libxext 1.3.1-1
libxfce4ui 4.10.0-1
libxfce4util 4.10.0-1
libxfixes 5.0-2
libxfont 1.4.5-1
libxft 2.3.1-1
libxi 1.7.1-1
libxinerama 1.1.2-1
libxkbcommon 0.3.0-1
libxkbfile 1.0.8-1
libxklavier 5.3-1
libxml2 2.8.0-1
libxmu 1.1.1-1
libxrandr 1.4.0-1
libxrender 0.9.7-1
libxres 1.0.6-1
libxslt 1.1.26-3
libxss 1.2.2-1
libxt 1.1.3-1
libxtst 1.2.1-1
libxv 1.0.7-1
libxvmc 1.0.7-1
libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
libzeitgeist 0.3.18-3
licenses 20130203-1
lightdm-ubuntu 1.5.3-1
linux 3.8.6-1
logrotate 3.8.3-1
lsof 4.87-1
lvm2 2.02.98-3
lzo2 2.06-1
m4 1.4.16-2
make 3.82-5
man-db 2.6.3-1
man-pages 3.50-1
mcpp 2.7.2-4
mdadm 3.2.6-3
media-player-info 17-1
mesa 9.1.1-1
mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
mime-types 8-1
mjpegtools 2.0.0-2
mkinitcpio 0.13.0-1
modemmanager 0.7.990-1
mozilla-common 1.4-3
mpfr 3.1.2-1
mtdev 1.1.3-1
musicbrainz 2.1.5-5
nano 2.2.6-2
ncurses 5.9-5
neon 0.29.6-4
netcfg 3.0-1
nettle 2.6-1
networkmanager 0.9.8.0-3
notify-osd 0.9.34-1
nspr 4.9.6-1
nss 3.14.3-2
opencore-amr 0.1.3-1
openexr 1.7.1-2
openjpeg 1.5.0-1
openssl 1.0.1.e-3
opus 1.0.2-1
orbit2 2.14.19-2
orc 0.4.17-1
p11-kit 0.18.0-1
packagekit 0.7.6-9
pacman 4.1.0-2
pam 1.1.6-1
pambase 20130113-1
pango 1.34.0-1
parted 3.1-1
patch 2.7.1-2
pciutils 3.1.10-1
pcmciautils 018-6
pcre 8.32-1
perl 5.16.3-2
perl-xml-parser 2.41-3
perl-xml-simple 2.20-1
phonon-gstreamer 4.6.3-1
pidgin 2.10.7-2
pinentry 0.8.2-2
pixman 0.28.2-1
pkg-config 0.28-1
pm-quirks 0.20100619-3
pm-utils 1.4.1-5
polkit 0.110-2
polkit-gnome 0.105-1
polkit-qt 0.103.0-2
poppler 0.22.2-1
popt 1.16-5
ppp 2.4.5-5
procps-ng 3.3.7-1
protobuf 2.5.0-3
psmisc 22.20-1
pth 2.0.7-4
pulseaudio 3.0-3
pulseaudio-alsa 2-2
pycups 1.9.62-1
pygobject-devel 3.8.0-1
pygtk 2.24.0-3
pyrex 0.9.9-3
pysmbc 1.0.13-1
python 3.3.1-1
python-cairo 1.10.0-2
python-crypto 2.6-3
python-gobject 3.8.0-1
python-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python-keyring 1.2.2-103
python-oauthlib 0.4.0-1
python-polib 1.0.3-101
python-pyside 1.1.2-106
python-xdg 0.25-1
python2 2.7.4-1
python2-beaker 1.6.4-1
python2-cairo 1.10.0-1
python2-crypto 2.6-3
python2-dbus 1.1.1-2
python2-gobject 3.8.0-1
python2-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python2-magic 5.11-101
python2-mako 0.7.3-1
python2-notify 0.1.1-12
python2-pycurl 7.19.0-2
python2-pyside 1.1.2-106
python2-pysqlite 2.6.3-3
python2-xdg 0.25-1
qca 2.0.3-4
qjson 0.8.1-2
qpdf 4.0.1-1
qt4-ubuntu 4.8.4-103
qtwebkit 2.3.0-1
randrproto 1.4.0-1
raptor 2.0.9-2
rarian 0.8.1-3
readline 6.2.004-1
recode 3.6-7
recordproto 1.14.2-1
reiserfsprogs 3.6.22-1
renderproto 0.11.1-2
rest 0.7.90-2
rtkit 0.11-1
rtmpdump 20121203-1
run-parts 4.3.4-1
sbc 1.0-1
schroedinger 1.0.11-1
scrnsaverproto 1.2.2-1
sdl 1.2.15-3
sed 4.2.2-2
sg3_utils 1.35-1
shadow 4.1.5.1-5
shared-mime-info 1.1-1
signon 8.49-1
smbclient 4.0.5-1
sni-qt 0.2.6-106
soprano 2.9.0-2
soundtouch 1.7.1-1
sparsehash 2.0.2-1
speech-dispatcher 0.8-1
speex 1.2rc1-3
sqlite 3.7.16.2-1
strigi 0.7.8-2
sudo 1.8.6.p8-1
sysfsutils 2.1.0-8
systemd 201-1
systemd-sysvcompat 201-1
sysvinit-tools 2.88-9
talloc 2.0.8-1
tar 1.26-2
tdb 1.2.11-1
telepathy-glib 0.20.1-1
telepathy-logger 0.8.0-1
tevent 0.9.18-1
texinfo 5.1-1
thunar 1.6.2-1
thunar-volman 0.8.0-1
thunderbird 17.0.5-1
ttf-dejavu 2.33-4
tumbler 0.1.27-2
tzdata 2013b-1
ubuntu-sounds 0.13-101
udisks 1.0.4-6
udisks2 2.1.0-1
unity-tweak-tool 0.0.4-2
unity-webapps 1.0-103
unixodbc 2.3.1-1
upower 0.9.20-1
usbmuxd 1.0.8-1
usbutils 006-1
util-linux 2.22.2-2
v4l-utils 0.9.3-2
videoproto 2.3.1-2
virtuoso-base 6.1.6-1
vte 0.28.2-3
vte-common 0.34.3-1
wayland 1.0.6-1
webkitgtk2 1.10.2-4
webkitgtk3 2.0.0-1
which 2.20-6
wildmidi 0.2.3.5-2
wireless_tools 29-7
wpa_actiond 1.4-1
wpa_supplicant 2.0-3
x264 20130206-1
xapian-core 1.2.12-1
xcb-proto 1.8-1
xcb-util 0.3.9-1
xdg-user-dirs 0.14-3
xextproto 7.2.1-1
xf86-input-evdev 2.8.0-1
xf86-video-dummy 0.3.6-3
xf86vidmodeproto 2.3.1-2
xfce4-appfinder 4.10.0-1
xfce4-mixer 4.10.0-1
xfce4-panel 4.10.0-1
xfce4-session 4.10.0-6
xfce4-settings 4.10.0-3
xfce4-terminal 0.6.1-1
xfconf 4.10.0-2
xfdesktop 4.10.2-1
xfsprogs 3.1.10-1
xfwm4 4.10.0-2
xfwm4-themes 4.10.0-1
xineramaproto 1.2.1-2
xkeyboard-config 2.8-1
xorg-bdftopcf 1.0.4-1
xorg-font-util 1.3.0-1
xorg-font-utils 7.6-3
xorg-fonts-alias 1.0.2-2
xorg-fonts-misc 1.0.1-2
xorg-gtest 0.7.0-3
xorg-iceauth 1.0.5-1
xorg-mkfontdir 1.0.7-1
xorg-mkfontscale 1.1.0-1
xorg-server 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-utils 7.6-3
xorg-sessreg 1.0.8-1
xorg-setxkbmap 1.3.0-1
xorg-xauth 1.0.7-1
xorg-xbacklight 1.2.0-1
xorg-xcmsdb 1.0.4-1
xorg-xgamma 1.0.5-1
xorg-xhost 1.0.5-1
xorg-xinit 1.3.2-3
xorg-xinput 1.6.0-1
xorg-xkbcomp 1.2.4-1
xorg-xmodmap 1.0.7-1
xorg-xrandr 1.4.0-1
xorg-xrdb 1.0.9-2
xorg-xrefresh 1.0.4-3
xorg-xset 1.2.2-2
xorg-xsetroot 1.1.1-1
xproto 7.0.24-1
xvidcore 1.3.2-1
xz 5.0.4-1
zenity 3.8.0-1
zlib 1.2.7-1

That would be the problem. You seem to have the [testing] repo enabled which has GNOME 3.8. The current Unity packages are compiled for GNOME 3.6.

My port to GNOME 3.8 is still in progress and doesn't work properly, but if you want to try it anyway, the packages are in the GNOME-3.8 branch.

git clone https://github.com/chenxiaolong/Unity-for-Arch.git
git checkout GNOME-3.8

I don't recommend using any GNOME packages other than what's available in the normal [extra] repo. Unity is highly dependent on specific versions those packages and breaks easily if other versions are installed, as you've noticed. Is there something specific you need from [testing]? If not, I'd suggest reverting back to packages in [extra] or use another DE until my GNOME 3.8 work is done smile

#1871 2013-04-13 01:45:21

bubbathevtog

ahhhh ok, welp that would make sense. I'm going to restore from my known good back up, and report back. See ya in about an hour.

#1872 2013-04-13 03:51:09

bubbathevtog

chenxiaolong wrote:
bubbathevtog wrote:

Sure thing.

acl 2.2.51-3
alsa-lib 1.0.26-1
alsa-plugins 1.0.27-1
archlinux-artwork 1.6-2
aspell 0.60.6.1-1
at-spi2-atk 2.8.0-1
at-spi2-core 2.8.0-1
atk 2.8.0-1
attica 0.4.1-2
attr 2.4.46-2
autoconf 2.69-1
automake 1.13.1-1
avahi 0.6.31-6
bash 4.2.045-1
bc 1.06-8
binutils 2.23.2-2
bison 2.7-1
boost 1.53.0-2
boost-libs 1.53.0-2
bzip2 1.0.6-4
cairo 1.12.14-3
cantarell-fonts 0.0.12-1
cdparanoia 10.2-4
chromium 26.0.1410.63-1
cifs-utils 6.0-1
cloog 0.18.0-1
clucene 2.3.3.4-6
clutter 1.14.0-1
clutter-gst 2.0.2-2
clutter-gtk 1.4.4-1
cogl 1.14.0-1
colord 0.1.31-1
compositeproto 0.4.2-2
coreutils 8.21-1
cpupower 3.8-1
cracklib 2.8.22-1
cronie 1.4.9-2
cryptsetup 1.6.0-1
cups 1.6.2-1
cups-filters 1.0.34-1
cups-pk-helper 0.2.4-1
curl 7.30.0-1
damageproto 1.2.1-2
db 5.3.21-1
dbus 1.6.8-6
dbus-glib 0.100.2-1
dconf 0.16.0-1
dee 1.0.14-5
device-mapper 2.02.98-3
dhcpcd 5.6.7-1
dialog 1.2_20121230-1
diffutils 3.3-1
dirmngr 1.1.0-4
docbook-xml 4.5-5
docbook-xsl 1.78.0-1
dotconf 1.3-3
e2fsprogs 1.42.7-1
empathy-ubuntu 3.6.4-102
enca 1.14-1
enchant 1.6.0-4
everpad 2.5.6-103
exempi 2.2.0-1
exiv2 0.23-1
exo 0.10.2-1
expat 2.1.0-1
faac 1.28-4
faad2 2.7-3
fakeroot 1.18.4-1
farstream 0.2.2-1
farstream-0.1 0.1.2-2
fftw 3.3.3-1
file 5.14-1
filesystem 2013.03-2
findutils 4.4.2-5
firefox 20.0.1-2
fixesproto 5.0-2
flac 1.2.1-3
flex 2.5.37-1
folks 0.9.1-3
fontconfig 2.10.92-3
fontsproto 2.1.2-1
freeglut 2.8.0-2
freerdp 1.0.2-2
freetype2 2.4.11-2
fribidi 0.19.5-1
fuse 2.9.2-1
garcon 0.2.0-1
gawk 4.0.2-1
gcc 4.8.0-2
gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
gconf 3.2.6-1
gcr 3.8.0-1
gdbm 1.10-1
gdk-pixbuf2 2.28.0-1
geoclue 0.12.99-1
gettext 0.18.2.1-1
giflib 4.1.6-5
gjs 1.36.0-2
glew 1.9.0-2
glib-networking 2.36.0-1
glib2 2.36.0-5
glibc 2.17-5
glibmm 2.35.9-1
glu 9.0.0-2
gmock-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gmp 5.1.1-1
gnome-bluetooth 3.8.0-1
gnome-common 3.7.4-1
gnome-icon-theme 3.8.0-1
gnome-menus 3.8.0-2
gnome-mime-data 2.18.0-6
gnome-panel 3.6.2-3
gnome-vfs 2.24.4-6
gnupg 2.0.19-6
gnutls 3.1.10-1
gpgme 1.3.2-1
grantlee 0.3.0-2
grep 2.14-2
groff 1.22.2-2
grub-bios 2.00-1
grub-common 2.00-1
gsm 1.0.13-7
gst-plugins-base 1.0.6-1
gstreamer 1.0.6-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-1
gtest-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gtk-engine-unico 1.0.2-3
gtk-engines 2.21.0-1
gtk2-ubuntu 2.24.17-102
gtk2-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtk3-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtkspell 2.0.16-2
gvfs 1.16.0-1
gzip 1.5-3
harfbuzz 0.9.15-1
heirloom-mailx 12.5-3
hspell 1.2-1
hunspell 1.3.2-2
hwids 20130228-1
hyphen 2.8.6-1
iana-etc 2.30-3
ibus 1.5.1-1
icu 51.1-1
ifplugd 0.28-13
ilmbase 1.0.3-1
inetutils 1.9.1-4
inputproto 2.3-1
intel-dri 9.1.1-1
iproute2 3.8.0-1
iptables 1.4.18-1
iputils 20121221-1
isl 0.11.2-1
iso-codes 3.41-1
jasper 1.900.1-8
jfsutils 1.1.15-3
js 17.0.0-1
js185 1.0.0-2
json-c 0.10-2
json-glib 0.15.2-1
kbd 1.15.5-3
kbproto 1.0.6-1
kdelibs 4.10.2-1
keyutils 1.5.5-3
kmod 13-1
krb5 1.11.1-1
ladspa 1.13-4
lame 3.99.5-1
lcms 1.19-2
lcms2 2.4-1
ldb 1.1.15-1
less 451-1
lib32-dbus-core 1.6.8-1
lib32-expat 2.1.0-1
lib32-gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
lib32-glib2 2.34.3-1
lib32-glibc 2.17-5
lib32-intel-dri 9.1.1-1
lib32-libdrm 2.4.43-1
lib32-libffi 3.0.13-1
lib32-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
lib32-libx11 1.5.0-1
lib32-libxau 1.0.7-1
lib32-libxcb 1.9-2
lib32-libxdamage 1.1.4-1
lib32-libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
lib32-libxext 1.3.1-1
lib32-libxfixes 5.0-1
lib32-libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
lib32-mesa 9.1.1-1
lib32-mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
lib32-pcre 8.32-1
lib32-systemd 201-1
lib32-xz 5.0.4-1
lib32-zlib 1.2.7-1
libaccounts-glib 1.8-1
libarchive 3.1.2-1
libart-lgpl 2.3.21-2
libass 0.10.1-1
libassuan 2.1.0-1
libasyncns 0.8-4
libatasmart 0.19-1
libbluray 0.2.3-1
libbonobo 2.32.1-3
libbonoboui 2.24.5-2
libbsd 0.4.2-1
libcanberra 0.30-3
libcanberra-pulse 0.30-3
libcap 2.22-4
libcap-ng 0.7.3-1
libcdaudio 0.99.12-6
libcddb 1.3.2-3
libcdio 0.90-2
libcolumbus 0.4.0-102
libcroco 0.6.8-1
libcups 1.6.2-1
libdaemon 0.14-2
libdatrie 0.2.5-1
libdbusmenu-qt 0.9.2-2
libdc1394 2.2.1-1
libdca 0.0.5-3
libdrm 2.4.43-1
libdv 1.0.0-4
libdvdnav 4.2.0-2
libdvdread 4.2.0-1
libevent 2.0.21-2
libexif 0.6.21-1
libffi 3.0.13-1
libfontenc 1.1.1-1
libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
libgdata 0.13.3-1
libgee 0.10.1-1
libglade 2.6.4-3
libgme 0.6.0-2
libgnome 2.32.1-4
libgnome-data 2.32.1-4
libgnome-keyring 3.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas 2.30.3-2
libgnomekbd 3.6.0-1
libgnomeui 2.24.5-1
libgpg-error 1.11-1
libgssglue 0.4-1
libgtop 2.28.4-1
libgusb 0.1.4-1
libgweather 3.8.0-1
libical 0.48-1
libice 1.0.8-1
libidl2 0.8.14-2
libidn 1.26-1
libimobiledevice 1.1.4-2
libindicate 12.10.1-104
libiodbc 3.52.8-1
libjpeg-turbo 1.2.1-1
libksba 1.2.0-3
libldap 2.4.35-1
liblrdf 0.5.0-1
libltdl 2.4.2-8
libmms 0.6.2-1
libmng 1.0.10-4
libmodplug 0.8.8.4-1
libmp4v2 2.0.0-2
libmpc 1.0.1-1
libmpcdec 1.2.6-3
libnice 0.1.3-1
libnl 3.2.21-1
libnotify 0.7.5-1
liboauth 0.9.6-1
libofa 0.9.3-4
libogg 1.3.0-1
libpam-freerdp 1.0.1-103
libpcap 1.3.0-3
libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
libpipeline 1.2.2-1
libplist 1.8-2
libpng 1.5.15-1
libproxy 0.4.11-1
libpulse 3.0-3
libpurple 2.10.7-2
libpwquality 1.2.1-1
libqmi 1.2.0-2
libqzeitgeist 0.8.0-3
libraw1394 2.1.0-1
librsvg 2.37.0-1
libsamplerate 0.1.8-1
libsasl 2.1.23-10
libsecret 0.15-1
libsigc++ 2.3.1-1
libsignon-glib 1.9-1
libsm 1.2.1-1
libsndfile 1.0.25-2
libsocialweb 0.25.21-2
libsoup 2.42.0-1
libssh2 1.4.3-1
libtasn1 3.2-1
libthai 0.1.18-1
libtheora 1.1.1-2
libtiff 4.0.3-1
libtirpc 0.2.2-4
libtool 2.4.2-8
libunique 1.1.6-5
libusb-compat 0.1.4-2
libusbx 1.0.14-1
libutempter 1.1.6-1
libva 1.1.1-1
libvdpau 0.6-1
libvisual 0.4.0-4
libvorbis 1.3.3-1
libvpx 1.1.0-1
libwacom 0.7-1
libwbclient 4.0.5-1
libwebp 0.3.0-1
libwnck 2.30.7-1
libwnck3 3.4.5-1
libx11 1.5.0-2
libxau 1.0.7-1
libxcb 1.9-3
libxcomposite 0.4.4-1
libxcursor 1.1.13-1
libxdamage 1.1.4-1
libxdg-basedir 1.2.0-1
libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
libxext 1.3.1-1
libxfce4ui 4.10.0-1
libxfce4util 4.10.0-1
libxfixes 5.0-2
libxfont 1.4.5-1
libxft 2.3.1-1
libxi 1.7.1-1
libxinerama 1.1.2-1
libxkbcommon 0.3.0-1
libxkbfile 1.0.8-1
libxklavier 5.3-1
libxml2 2.8.0-1
libxmu 1.1.1-1
libxrandr 1.4.0-1
libxrender 0.9.7-1
libxres 1.0.6-1
libxslt 1.1.26-3
libxss 1.2.2-1
libxt 1.1.3-1
libxtst 1.2.1-1
libxv 1.0.7-1
libxvmc 1.0.7-1
libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
libzeitgeist 0.3.18-3
licenses 20130203-1
lightdm-ubuntu 1.5.3-1
linux 3.8.6-1
logrotate 3.8.3-1
lsof 4.87-1
lvm2 2.02.98-3
lzo2 2.06-1
m4 1.4.16-2
make 3.82-5
man-db 2.6.3-1
man-pages 3.50-1
mcpp 2.7.2-4
mdadm 3.2.6-3
media-player-info 17-1
mesa 9.1.1-1
mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
mime-types 8-1
mjpegtools 2.0.0-2
mkinitcpio 0.13.0-1
modemmanager 0.7.990-1
mozilla-common 1.4-3
mpfr 3.1.2-1
mtdev 1.1.3-1
musicbrainz 2.1.5-5
nano 2.2.6-2
ncurses 5.9-5
neon 0.29.6-4
netcfg 3.0-1
nettle 2.6-1
networkmanager 0.9.8.0-3
notify-osd 0.9.34-1
nspr 4.9.6-1
nss 3.14.3-2
opencore-amr 0.1.3-1
openexr 1.7.1-2
openjpeg 1.5.0-1
openssl 1.0.1.e-3
opus 1.0.2-1
orbit2 2.14.19-2
orc 0.4.17-1
p11-kit 0.18.0-1
packagekit 0.7.6-9
pacman 4.1.0-2
pam 1.1.6-1
pambase 20130113-1
pango 1.34.0-1
parted 3.1-1
patch 2.7.1-2
pciutils 3.1.10-1
pcmciautils 018-6
pcre 8.32-1
perl 5.16.3-2
perl-xml-parser 2.41-3
perl-xml-simple 2.20-1
phonon-gstreamer 4.6.3-1
pidgin 2.10.7-2
pinentry 0.8.2-2
pixman 0.28.2-1
pkg-config 0.28-1
pm-quirks 0.20100619-3
pm-utils 1.4.1-5
polkit 0.110-2
polkit-gnome 0.105-1
polkit-qt 0.103.0-2
poppler 0.22.2-1
popt 1.16-5
ppp 2.4.5-5
procps-ng 3.3.7-1
protobuf 2.5.0-3
psmisc 22.20-1
pth 2.0.7-4
pulseaudio 3.0-3
pulseaudio-alsa 2-2
pycups 1.9.62-1
pygobject-devel 3.8.0-1
pygtk 2.24.0-3
pyrex 0.9.9-3
pysmbc 1.0.13-1
python 3.3.1-1
python-cairo 1.10.0-2
python-crypto 2.6-3
python-gobject 3.8.0-1
python-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python-keyring 1.2.2-103
python-oauthlib 0.4.0-1
python-polib 1.0.3-101
python-pyside 1.1.2-106
python-xdg 0.25-1
python2 2.7.4-1
python2-beaker 1.6.4-1
python2-cairo 1.10.0-1
python2-crypto 2.6-3
python2-dbus 1.1.1-2
python2-gobject 3.8.0-1
python2-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python2-magic 5.11-101
python2-mako 0.7.3-1
python2-notify 0.1.1-12
python2-pycurl 7.19.0-2
python2-pyside 1.1.2-106
python2-pysqlite 2.6.3-3
python2-xdg 0.25-1
qca 2.0.3-4
qjson 0.8.1-2
qpdf 4.0.1-1
qt4-ubuntu 4.8.4-103
qtwebkit 2.3.0-1
randrproto 1.4.0-1
raptor 2.0.9-2
rarian 0.8.1-3
readline 6.2.004-1
recode 3.6-7
recordproto 1.14.2-1
reiserfsprogs 3.6.22-1
renderproto 0.11.1-2
rest 0.7.90-2
rtkit 0.11-1
rtmpdump 20121203-1
run-parts 4.3.4-1
sbc 1.0-1
schroedinger 1.0.11-1
scrnsaverproto 1.2.2-1
sdl 1.2.15-3
sed 4.2.2-2
sg3_utils 1.35-1
shadow 4.1.5.1-5
shared-mime-info 1.1-1
signon 8.49-1
smbclient 4.0.5-1
sni-qt 0.2.6-106
soprano 2.9.0-2
soundtouch 1.7.1-1
sparsehash 2.0.2-1
speech-dispatcher 0.8-1
speex 1.2rc1-3
sqlite 3.7.16.2-1
strigi 0.7.8-2
sudo 1.8.6.p8-1
sysfsutils 2.1.0-8
systemd 201-1
systemd-sysvcompat 201-1
sysvinit-tools 2.88-9
talloc 2.0.8-1
tar 1.26-2
tdb 1.2.11-1
telepathy-glib 0.20.1-1
telepathy-logger 0.8.0-1
tevent 0.9.18-1
texinfo 5.1-1
thunar 1.6.2-1
thunar-volman 0.8.0-1
thunderbird 17.0.5-1
ttf-dejavu 2.33-4
tumbler 0.1.27-2
tzdata 2013b-1
ubuntu-sounds 0.13-101
udisks 1.0.4-6
udisks2 2.1.0-1
unity-tweak-tool 0.0.4-2
unity-webapps 1.0-103
unixodbc 2.3.1-1
upower 0.9.20-1
usbmuxd 1.0.8-1
usbutils 006-1
util-linux 2.22.2-2
v4l-utils 0.9.3-2
videoproto 2.3.1-2
virtuoso-base 6.1.6-1
vte 0.28.2-3
vte-common 0.34.3-1
wayland 1.0.6-1
webkitgtk2 1.10.2-4
webkitgtk3 2.0.0-1
which 2.20-6
wildmidi 0.2.3.5-2
wireless_tools 29-7
wpa_actiond 1.4-1
wpa_supplicant 2.0-3
x264 20130206-1
xapian-core 1.2.12-1
xcb-proto 1.8-1
xcb-util 0.3.9-1
xdg-user-dirs 0.14-3
xextproto 7.2.1-1
xf86-input-evdev 2.8.0-1
xf86-video-dummy 0.3.6-3
xf86vidmodeproto 2.3.1-2
xfce4-appfinder 4.10.0-1
xfce4-mixer 4.10.0-1
xfce4-panel 4.10.0-1
xfce4-session 4.10.0-6
xfce4-settings 4.10.0-3
xfce4-terminal 0.6.1-1
xfconf 4.10.0-2
xfdesktop 4.10.2-1
xfsprogs 3.1.10-1
xfwm4 4.10.0-2
xfwm4-themes 4.10.0-1
xineramaproto 1.2.1-2
xkeyboard-config 2.8-1
xorg-bdftopcf 1.0.4-1
xorg-font-util 1.3.0-1
xorg-font-utils 7.6-3
xorg-fonts-alias 1.0.2-2
xorg-fonts-misc 1.0.1-2
xorg-gtest 0.7.0-3
xorg-iceauth 1.0.5-1
xorg-mkfontdir 1.0.7-1
xorg-mkfontscale 1.1.0-1
xorg-server 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-utils 7.6-3
xorg-sessreg 1.0.8-1
xorg-setxkbmap 1.3.0-1
xorg-xauth 1.0.7-1
xorg-xbacklight 1.2.0-1
xorg-xcmsdb 1.0.4-1
xorg-xgamma 1.0.5-1
xorg-xhost 1.0.5-1
xorg-xinit 1.3.2-3
xorg-xinput 1.6.0-1
xorg-xkbcomp 1.2.4-1
xorg-xmodmap 1.0.7-1
xorg-xrandr 1.4.0-1
xorg-xrdb 1.0.9-2
xorg-xrefresh 1.0.4-3
xorg-xset 1.2.2-2
xorg-xsetroot 1.1.1-1
xproto 7.0.24-1
xvidcore 1.3.2-1
xz 5.0.4-1
zenity 3.8.0-1
zlib 1.2.7-1

That would be the problem. You seem to have the [testing] repo enabled which has GNOME 3.8. The current Unity packages are compiled for GNOME 3.6.

My port to GNOME 3.8 is still in progress and doesn't work properly, but if you want to try it anyway, the packages are in the GNOME-3.8 branch.

git checkout GNOME-3.8

I don't recommend using any GNOME packages other than what's available in the normal [extra] repo. Unity is highly dependent on specific versions those packages and breaks easily if other versions are installed, as you've noticed. Is there something specific you need from [testing]? If not, I'd suggest reverting back to packages in [extra] or use another DE until my GNOME 3.8 work is done smile

So yeah that didn't work hmm I just did a completely fresh install of both the OS and Unity-for-Arch. This time there was a glimmer of hope. It logs in, the black screen turns to a blue screen, it hangs there for a bit, then shows Unity for about a second, the dies and returns to LightDM.

Here is my .xsessions-errors file. Thankyou for your help in advance.

#1873 2013-04-13 04:17:16

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:
chenxiaolong wrote:
bubbathevtog wrote:

Sure thing.

acl 2.2.51-3
alsa-lib 1.0.26-1
alsa-plugins 1.0.27-1
archlinux-artwork 1.6-2
aspell 0.60.6.1-1
at-spi2-atk 2.8.0-1
at-spi2-core 2.8.0-1
atk 2.8.0-1
attica 0.4.1-2
attr 2.4.46-2
autoconf 2.69-1
automake 1.13.1-1
avahi 0.6.31-6
bash 4.2.045-1
bc 1.06-8
binutils 2.23.2-2
bison 2.7-1
boost 1.53.0-2
boost-libs 1.53.0-2
bzip2 1.0.6-4
cairo 1.12.14-3
cantarell-fonts 0.0.12-1
cdparanoia 10.2-4
chromium 26.0.1410.63-1
cifs-utils 6.0-1
cloog 0.18.0-1
clucene 2.3.3.4-6
clutter 1.14.0-1
clutter-gst 2.0.2-2
clutter-gtk 1.4.4-1
cogl 1.14.0-1
colord 0.1.31-1
compositeproto 0.4.2-2
coreutils 8.21-1
cpupower 3.8-1
cracklib 2.8.22-1
cronie 1.4.9-2
cryptsetup 1.6.0-1
cups 1.6.2-1
cups-filters 1.0.34-1
cups-pk-helper 0.2.4-1
curl 7.30.0-1
damageproto 1.2.1-2
db 5.3.21-1
dbus 1.6.8-6
dbus-glib 0.100.2-1
dconf 0.16.0-1
dee 1.0.14-5
device-mapper 2.02.98-3
dhcpcd 5.6.7-1
dialog 1.2_20121230-1
diffutils 3.3-1
dirmngr 1.1.0-4
docbook-xml 4.5-5
docbook-xsl 1.78.0-1
dotconf 1.3-3
e2fsprogs 1.42.7-1
empathy-ubuntu 3.6.4-102
enca 1.14-1
enchant 1.6.0-4
everpad 2.5.6-103
exempi 2.2.0-1
exiv2 0.23-1
exo 0.10.2-1
expat 2.1.0-1
faac 1.28-4
faad2 2.7-3
fakeroot 1.18.4-1
farstream 0.2.2-1
farstream-0.1 0.1.2-2
fftw 3.3.3-1
file 5.14-1
filesystem 2013.03-2
findutils 4.4.2-5
firefox 20.0.1-2
fixesproto 5.0-2
flac 1.2.1-3
flex 2.5.37-1
folks 0.9.1-3
fontconfig 2.10.92-3
fontsproto 2.1.2-1
freeglut 2.8.0-2
freerdp 1.0.2-2
freetype2 2.4.11-2
fribidi 0.19.5-1
fuse 2.9.2-1
garcon 0.2.0-1
gawk 4.0.2-1
gcc 4.8.0-2
gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
gconf 3.2.6-1
gcr 3.8.0-1
gdbm 1.10-1
gdk-pixbuf2 2.28.0-1
geoclue 0.12.99-1
gettext 0.18.2.1-1
giflib 4.1.6-5
gjs 1.36.0-2
glew 1.9.0-2
glib-networking 2.36.0-1
glib2 2.36.0-5
glibc 2.17-5
glibmm 2.35.9-1
glu 9.0.0-2
gmock-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gmp 5.1.1-1
gnome-bluetooth 3.8.0-1
gnome-common 3.7.4-1
gnome-icon-theme 3.8.0-1
gnome-menus 3.8.0-2
gnome-mime-data 2.18.0-6
gnome-panel 3.6.2-3
gnome-vfs 2.24.4-6
gnupg 2.0.19-6
gnutls 3.1.10-1
gpgme 1.3.2-1
grantlee 0.3.0-2
grep 2.14-2
groff 1.22.2-2
grub-bios 2.00-1
grub-common 2.00-1
gsm 1.0.13-7
gst-plugins-base 1.0.6-1
gstreamer 1.0.6-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-1
gtest-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gtk-engine-unico 1.0.2-3
gtk-engines 2.21.0-1
gtk2-ubuntu 2.24.17-102
gtk2-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtk3-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtkspell 2.0.16-2
gvfs 1.16.0-1
gzip 1.5-3
harfbuzz 0.9.15-1
heirloom-mailx 12.5-3
hspell 1.2-1
hunspell 1.3.2-2
hwids 20130228-1
hyphen 2.8.6-1
iana-etc 2.30-3
ibus 1.5.1-1
icu 51.1-1
ifplugd 0.28-13
ilmbase 1.0.3-1
inetutils 1.9.1-4
inputproto 2.3-1
intel-dri 9.1.1-1
iproute2 3.8.0-1
iptables 1.4.18-1
iputils 20121221-1
isl 0.11.2-1
iso-codes 3.41-1
jasper 1.900.1-8
jfsutils 1.1.15-3
js 17.0.0-1
js185 1.0.0-2
json-c 0.10-2
json-glib 0.15.2-1
kbd 1.15.5-3
kbproto 1.0.6-1
kdelibs 4.10.2-1
keyutils 1.5.5-3
kmod 13-1
krb5 1.11.1-1
ladspa 1.13-4
lame 3.99.5-1
lcms 1.19-2
lcms2 2.4-1
ldb 1.1.15-1
less 451-1
lib32-dbus-core 1.6.8-1
lib32-expat 2.1.0-1
lib32-gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
lib32-glib2 2.34.3-1
lib32-glibc 2.17-5
lib32-intel-dri 9.1.1-1
lib32-libdrm 2.4.43-1
lib32-libffi 3.0.13-1
lib32-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
lib32-libx11 1.5.0-1
lib32-libxau 1.0.7-1
lib32-libxcb 1.9-2
lib32-libxdamage 1.1.4-1
lib32-libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
lib32-libxext 1.3.1-1
lib32-libxfixes 5.0-1
lib32-libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
lib32-mesa 9.1.1-1
lib32-mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
lib32-pcre 8.32-1
lib32-systemd 201-1
lib32-xz 5.0.4-1
lib32-zlib 1.2.7-1
libaccounts-glib 1.8-1
libarchive 3.1.2-1
libart-lgpl 2.3.21-2
libass 0.10.1-1
libassuan 2.1.0-1
libasyncns 0.8-4
libatasmart 0.19-1
libbluray 0.2.3-1
libbonobo 2.32.1-3
libbonoboui 2.24.5-2
libbsd 0.4.2-1
libcanberra 0.30-3
libcanberra-pulse 0.30-3
libcap 2.22-4
libcap-ng 0.7.3-1
libcdaudio 0.99.12-6
libcddb 1.3.2-3
libcdio 0.90-2
libcolumbus 0.4.0-102
libcroco 0.6.8-1
libcups 1.6.2-1
libdaemon 0.14-2
libdatrie 0.2.5-1
libdbusmenu-qt 0.9.2-2
libdc1394 2.2.1-1
libdca 0.0.5-3
libdrm 2.4.43-1
libdv 1.0.0-4
libdvdnav 4.2.0-2
libdvdread 4.2.0-1
libevent 2.0.21-2
libexif 0.6.21-1
libffi 3.0.13-1
libfontenc 1.1.1-1
libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
libgdata 0.13.3-1
libgee 0.10.1-1
libglade 2.6.4-3
libgme 0.6.0-2
libgnome 2.32.1-4
libgnome-data 2.32.1-4
libgnome-keyring 3.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas 2.30.3-2
libgnomekbd 3.6.0-1
libgnomeui 2.24.5-1
libgpg-error 1.11-1
libgssglue 0.4-1
libgtop 2.28.4-1
libgusb 0.1.4-1
libgweather 3.8.0-1
libical 0.48-1
libice 1.0.8-1
libidl2 0.8.14-2
libidn 1.26-1
libimobiledevice 1.1.4-2
libindicate 12.10.1-104
libiodbc 3.52.8-1
libjpeg-turbo 1.2.1-1
libksba 1.2.0-3
libldap 2.4.35-1
liblrdf 0.5.0-1
libltdl 2.4.2-8
libmms 0.6.2-1
libmng 1.0.10-4
libmodplug 0.8.8.4-1
libmp4v2 2.0.0-2
libmpc 1.0.1-1
libmpcdec 1.2.6-3
libnice 0.1.3-1
libnl 3.2.21-1
libnotify 0.7.5-1
liboauth 0.9.6-1
libofa 0.9.3-4
libogg 1.3.0-1
libpam-freerdp 1.0.1-103
libpcap 1.3.0-3
libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
libpipeline 1.2.2-1
libplist 1.8-2
libpng 1.5.15-1
libproxy 0.4.11-1
libpulse 3.0-3
libpurple 2.10.7-2
libpwquality 1.2.1-1
libqmi 1.2.0-2
libqzeitgeist 0.8.0-3
libraw1394 2.1.0-1
librsvg 2.37.0-1
libsamplerate 0.1.8-1
libsasl 2.1.23-10
libsecret 0.15-1
libsigc++ 2.3.1-1
libsignon-glib 1.9-1
libsm 1.2.1-1
libsndfile 1.0.25-2
libsocialweb 0.25.21-2
libsoup 2.42.0-1
libssh2 1.4.3-1
libtasn1 3.2-1
libthai 0.1.18-1
libtheora 1.1.1-2
libtiff 4.0.3-1
libtirpc 0.2.2-4
libtool 2.4.2-8
libunique 1.1.6-5
libusb-compat 0.1.4-2
libusbx 1.0.14-1
libutempter 1.1.6-1
libva 1.1.1-1
libvdpau 0.6-1
libvisual 0.4.0-4
libvorbis 1.3.3-1
libvpx 1.1.0-1
libwacom 0.7-1
libwbclient 4.0.5-1
libwebp 0.3.0-1
libwnck 2.30.7-1
libwnck3 3.4.5-1
libx11 1.5.0-2
libxau 1.0.7-1
libxcb 1.9-3
libxcomposite 0.4.4-1
libxcursor 1.1.13-1
libxdamage 1.1.4-1
libxdg-basedir 1.2.0-1
libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
libxext 1.3.1-1
libxfce4ui 4.10.0-1
libxfce4util 4.10.0-1
libxfixes 5.0-2
libxfont 1.4.5-1
libxft 2.3.1-1
libxi 1.7.1-1
libxinerama 1.1.2-1
libxkbcommon 0.3.0-1
libxkbfile 1.0.8-1
libxklavier 5.3-1
libxml2 2.8.0-1
libxmu 1.1.1-1
libxrandr 1.4.0-1
libxrender 0.9.7-1
libxres 1.0.6-1
libxslt 1.1.26-3
libxss 1.2.2-1
libxt 1.1.3-1
libxtst 1.2.1-1
libxv 1.0.7-1
libxvmc 1.0.7-1
libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
libzeitgeist 0.3.18-3
licenses 20130203-1
lightdm-ubuntu 1.5.3-1
linux 3.8.6-1
logrotate 3.8.3-1
lsof 4.87-1
lvm2 2.02.98-3
lzo2 2.06-1
m4 1.4.16-2
make 3.82-5
man-db 2.6.3-1
man-pages 3.50-1
mcpp 2.7.2-4
mdadm 3.2.6-3
media-player-info 17-1
mesa 9.1.1-1
mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
mime-types 8-1
mjpegtools 2.0.0-2
mkinitcpio 0.13.0-1
modemmanager 0.7.990-1
mozilla-common 1.4-3
mpfr 3.1.2-1
mtdev 1.1.3-1
musicbrainz 2.1.5-5
nano 2.2.6-2
ncurses 5.9-5
neon 0.29.6-4
netcfg 3.0-1
nettle 2.6-1
networkmanager 0.9.8.0-3
notify-osd 0.9.34-1
nspr 4.9.6-1
nss 3.14.3-2
opencore-amr 0.1.3-1
openexr 1.7.1-2
openjpeg 1.5.0-1
openssl 1.0.1.e-3
opus 1.0.2-1
orbit2 2.14.19-2
orc 0.4.17-1
p11-kit 0.18.0-1
packagekit 0.7.6-9
pacman 4.1.0-2
pam 1.1.6-1
pambase 20130113-1
pango 1.34.0-1
parted 3.1-1
patch 2.7.1-2
pciutils 3.1.10-1
pcmciautils 018-6
pcre 8.32-1
perl 5.16.3-2
perl-xml-parser 2.41-3
perl-xml-simple 2.20-1
phonon-gstreamer 4.6.3-1
pidgin 2.10.7-2
pinentry 0.8.2-2
pixman 0.28.2-1
pkg-config 0.28-1
pm-quirks 0.20100619-3
pm-utils 1.4.1-5
polkit 0.110-2
polkit-gnome 0.105-1
polkit-qt 0.103.0-2
poppler 0.22.2-1
popt 1.16-5
ppp 2.4.5-5
procps-ng 3.3.7-1
protobuf 2.5.0-3
psmisc 22.20-1
pth 2.0.7-4
pulseaudio 3.0-3
pulseaudio-alsa 2-2
pycups 1.9.62-1
pygobject-devel 3.8.0-1
pygtk 2.24.0-3
pyrex 0.9.9-3
pysmbc 1.0.13-1
python 3.3.1-1
python-cairo 1.10.0-2
python-crypto 2.6-3
python-gobject 3.8.0-1
python-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python-keyring 1.2.2-103
python-oauthlib 0.4.0-1
python-polib 1.0.3-101
python-pyside 1.1.2-106
python-xdg 0.25-1
python2 2.7.4-1
python2-beaker 1.6.4-1
python2-cairo 1.10.0-1
python2-crypto 2.6-3
python2-dbus 1.1.1-2
python2-gobject 3.8.0-1
python2-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python2-magic 5.11-101
python2-mako 0.7.3-1
python2-notify 0.1.1-12
python2-pycurl 7.19.0-2
python2-pyside 1.1.2-106
python2-pysqlite 2.6.3-3
python2-xdg 0.25-1
qca 2.0.3-4
qjson 0.8.1-2
qpdf 4.0.1-1
qt4-ubuntu 4.8.4-103
qtwebkit 2.3.0-1
randrproto 1.4.0-1
raptor 2.0.9-2
rarian 0.8.1-3
readline 6.2.004-1
recode 3.6-7
recordproto 1.14.2-1
reiserfsprogs 3.6.22-1
renderproto 0.11.1-2
rest 0.7.90-2
rtkit 0.11-1
rtmpdump 20121203-1
run-parts 4.3.4-1
sbc 1.0-1
schroedinger 1.0.11-1
scrnsaverproto 1.2.2-1
sdl 1.2.15-3
sed 4.2.2-2
sg3_utils 1.35-1
shadow 4.1.5.1-5
shared-mime-info 1.1-1
signon 8.49-1
smbclient 4.0.5-1
sni-qt 0.2.6-106
soprano 2.9.0-2
soundtouch 1.7.1-1
sparsehash 2.0.2-1
speech-dispatcher 0.8-1
speex 1.2rc1-3
sqlite 3.7.16.2-1
strigi 0.7.8-2
sudo 1.8.6.p8-1
sysfsutils 2.1.0-8
systemd 201-1
systemd-sysvcompat 201-1
sysvinit-tools 2.88-9
talloc 2.0.8-1
tar 1.26-2
tdb 1.2.11-1
telepathy-glib 0.20.1-1
telepathy-logger 0.8.0-1
tevent 0.9.18-1
texinfo 5.1-1
thunar 1.6.2-1
thunar-volman 0.8.0-1
thunderbird 17.0.5-1
ttf-dejavu 2.33-4
tumbler 0.1.27-2
tzdata 2013b-1
ubuntu-sounds 0.13-101
udisks 1.0.4-6
udisks2 2.1.0-1
unity-tweak-tool 0.0.4-2
unity-webapps 1.0-103
unixodbc 2.3.1-1
upower 0.9.20-1
usbmuxd 1.0.8-1
usbutils 006-1
util-linux 2.22.2-2
v4l-utils 0.9.3-2
videoproto 2.3.1-2
virtuoso-base 6.1.6-1
vte 0.28.2-3
vte-common 0.34.3-1
wayland 1.0.6-1
webkitgtk2 1.10.2-4
webkitgtk3 2.0.0-1
which 2.20-6
wildmidi 0.2.3.5-2
wireless_tools 29-7
wpa_actiond 1.4-1
wpa_supplicant 2.0-3
x264 20130206-1
xapian-core 1.2.12-1
xcb-proto 1.8-1
xcb-util 0.3.9-1
xdg-user-dirs 0.14-3
xextproto 7.2.1-1
xf86-input-evdev 2.8.0-1
xf86-video-dummy 0.3.6-3
xf86vidmodeproto 2.3.1-2
xfce4-appfinder 4.10.0-1
xfce4-mixer 4.10.0-1
xfce4-panel 4.10.0-1
xfce4-session 4.10.0-6
xfce4-settings 4.10.0-3
xfce4-terminal 0.6.1-1
xfconf 4.10.0-2
xfdesktop 4.10.2-1
xfsprogs 3.1.10-1
xfwm4 4.10.0-2
xfwm4-themes 4.10.0-1
xineramaproto 1.2.1-2
xkeyboard-config 2.8-1
xorg-bdftopcf 1.0.4-1
xorg-font-util 1.3.0-1
xorg-font-utils 7.6-3
xorg-fonts-alias 1.0.2-2
xorg-fonts-misc 1.0.1-2
xorg-gtest 0.7.0-3
xorg-iceauth 1.0.5-1
xorg-mkfontdir 1.0.7-1
xorg-mkfontscale 1.1.0-1
xorg-server 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-utils 7.6-3
xorg-sessreg 1.0.8-1
xorg-setxkbmap 1.3.0-1
xorg-xauth 1.0.7-1
xorg-xbacklight 1.2.0-1
xorg-xcmsdb 1.0.4-1
xorg-xgamma 1.0.5-1
xorg-xhost 1.0.5-1
xorg-xinit 1.3.2-3
xorg-xinput 1.6.0-1
xorg-xkbcomp 1.2.4-1
xorg-xmodmap 1.0.7-1
xorg-xrandr 1.4.0-1
xorg-xrdb 1.0.9-2
xorg-xrefresh 1.0.4-3
xorg-xset 1.2.2-2
xorg-xsetroot 1.1.1-1
xproto 7.0.24-1
xvidcore 1.3.2-1
xz 5.0.4-1
zenity 3.8.0-1
zlib 1.2.7-1

git checkout GNOME-3.8

So yeah that didn't work hmm I just did a completely fresh install of both the OS and Unity-for-Arch. This time there was a glimmer of hope. It logs in, the black screen turns to a blue screen, it hangs there for a bit, then shows Unity for about a second, the dies and returns to LightDM.

No problem smile

The problem here is that something is trying to access /run/user/0/dconf, causing gnome-session to crash. Is there anything happening in your login process that runs as root? Or have you tried running graphical applications with "su"? I ask this because /run/user/0/dconf is normally readable and writable only as root. This should never happen unless something in the login process thinks that it's root when it's really not.

#1874 2013-04-13 04:36:13

bubbathevtog

chenxiaolong wrote:
bubbathevtog wrote:
chenxiaolong wrote:
acl 2.2.51-3
alsa-lib 1.0.26-1
alsa-plugins 1.0.27-1
archlinux-artwork 1.6-2
aspell 0.60.6.1-1
at-spi2-atk 2.8.0-1
at-spi2-core 2.8.0-1
atk 2.8.0-1
attica 0.4.1-2
attr 2.4.46-2
autoconf 2.69-1
automake 1.13.1-1
avahi 0.6.31-6
bash 4.2.045-1
bc 1.06-8
binutils 2.23.2-2
bison 2.7-1
boost 1.53.0-2
boost-libs 1.53.0-2
bzip2 1.0.6-4
cairo 1.12.14-3
cantarell-fonts 0.0.12-1
cdparanoia 10.2-4
chromium 26.0.1410.63-1
cifs-utils 6.0-1
cloog 0.18.0-1
clucene 2.3.3.4-6
clutter 1.14.0-1
clutter-gst 2.0.2-2
clutter-gtk 1.4.4-1
cogl 1.14.0-1
colord 0.1.31-1
compositeproto 0.4.2-2
coreutils 8.21-1
cpupower 3.8-1
cracklib 2.8.22-1
cronie 1.4.9-2
cryptsetup 1.6.0-1
cups 1.6.2-1
cups-filters 1.0.34-1
cups-pk-helper 0.2.4-1
curl 7.30.0-1
damageproto 1.2.1-2
db 5.3.21-1
dbus 1.6.8-6
dbus-glib 0.100.2-1
dconf 0.16.0-1
dee 1.0.14-5
device-mapper 2.02.98-3
dhcpcd 5.6.7-1
dialog 1.2_20121230-1
diffutils 3.3-1
dirmngr 1.1.0-4
docbook-xml 4.5-5
docbook-xsl 1.78.0-1
dotconf 1.3-3
e2fsprogs 1.42.7-1
empathy-ubuntu 3.6.4-102
enca 1.14-1
enchant 1.6.0-4
everpad 2.5.6-103
exempi 2.2.0-1
exiv2 0.23-1
exo 0.10.2-1
expat 2.1.0-1
faac 1.28-4
faad2 2.7-3
fakeroot 1.18.4-1
farstream 0.2.2-1
farstream-0.1 0.1.2-2
fftw 3.3.3-1
file 5.14-1
filesystem 2013.03-2
findutils 4.4.2-5
firefox 20.0.1-2
fixesproto 5.0-2
flac 1.2.1-3
flex 2.5.37-1
folks 0.9.1-3
fontconfig 2.10.92-3
fontsproto 2.1.2-1
freeglut 2.8.0-2
freerdp 1.0.2-2
freetype2 2.4.11-2
fribidi 0.19.5-1
fuse 2.9.2-1
garcon 0.2.0-1
gawk 4.0.2-1
gcc 4.8.0-2
gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
gconf 3.2.6-1
gcr 3.8.0-1
gdbm 1.10-1
gdk-pixbuf2 2.28.0-1
geoclue 0.12.99-1
gettext 0.18.2.1-1
giflib 4.1.6-5
gjs 1.36.0-2
glew 1.9.0-2
glib-networking 2.36.0-1
glib2 2.36.0-5
glibc 2.17-5
glibmm 2.35.9-1
glu 9.0.0-2
gmock-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gmp 5.1.1-1
gnome-bluetooth 3.8.0-1
gnome-common 3.7.4-1
gnome-icon-theme 3.8.0-1
gnome-menus 3.8.0-2
gnome-mime-data 2.18.0-6
gnome-panel 3.6.2-3
gnome-vfs 2.24.4-6
gnupg 2.0.19-6
gnutls 3.1.10-1
gpgme 1.3.2-1
grantlee 0.3.0-2
grep 2.14-2
groff 1.22.2-2
grub-bios 2.00-1
grub-common 2.00-1
gsm 1.0.13-7
gst-plugins-base 1.0.6-1
gstreamer 1.0.6-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-1
gtest-ubuntu 1.6.0-3
gtk-engine-unico 1.0.2-3
gtk-engines 2.21.0-1
gtk2-ubuntu 2.24.17-102
gtk2-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtk3-xfce-engine 3.0.1-1
gtkspell 2.0.16-2
gvfs 1.16.0-1
gzip 1.5-3
harfbuzz 0.9.15-1
heirloom-mailx 12.5-3
hspell 1.2-1
hunspell 1.3.2-2
hwids 20130228-1
hyphen 2.8.6-1
iana-etc 2.30-3
ibus 1.5.1-1
icu 51.1-1
ifplugd 0.28-13
ilmbase 1.0.3-1
inetutils 1.9.1-4
inputproto 2.3-1
intel-dri 9.1.1-1
iproute2 3.8.0-1
iptables 1.4.18-1
iputils 20121221-1
isl 0.11.2-1
iso-codes 3.41-1
jasper 1.900.1-8
jfsutils 1.1.15-3
js 17.0.0-1
js185 1.0.0-2
json-c 0.10-2
json-glib 0.15.2-1
kbd 1.15.5-3
kbproto 1.0.6-1
kdelibs 4.10.2-1
keyutils 1.5.5-3
kmod 13-1
krb5 1.11.1-1
ladspa 1.13-4
lame 3.99.5-1
lcms 1.19-2
lcms2 2.4-1
ldb 1.1.15-1
less 451-1
lib32-dbus-core 1.6.8-1
lib32-expat 2.1.0-1
lib32-gcc-libs 4.8.0-2
lib32-glib2 2.34.3-1
lib32-glibc 2.17-5
lib32-intel-dri 9.1.1-1
lib32-libdrm 2.4.43-1
lib32-libffi 3.0.13-1
lib32-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
lib32-libx11 1.5.0-1
lib32-libxau 1.0.7-1
lib32-libxcb 1.9-2
lib32-libxdamage 1.1.4-1
lib32-libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
lib32-libxext 1.3.1-1
lib32-libxfixes 5.0-1
lib32-libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
lib32-mesa 9.1.1-1
lib32-mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
lib32-pcre 8.32-1
lib32-systemd 201-1
lib32-xz 5.0.4-1
lib32-zlib 1.2.7-1
libaccounts-glib 1.8-1
libarchive 3.1.2-1
libart-lgpl 2.3.21-2
libass 0.10.1-1
libassuan 2.1.0-1
libasyncns 0.8-4
libatasmart 0.19-1
libbluray 0.2.3-1
libbonobo 2.32.1-3
libbonoboui 2.24.5-2
libbsd 0.4.2-1
libcanberra 0.30-3
libcanberra-pulse 0.30-3
libcap 2.22-4
libcap-ng 0.7.3-1
libcdaudio 0.99.12-6
libcddb 1.3.2-3
libcdio 0.90-2
libcolumbus 0.4.0-102
libcroco 0.6.8-1
libcups 1.6.2-1
libdaemon 0.14-2
libdatrie 0.2.5-1
libdbusmenu-qt 0.9.2-2
libdc1394 2.2.1-1
libdca 0.0.5-3
libdrm 2.4.43-1
libdv 1.0.0-4
libdvdnav 4.2.0-2
libdvdread 4.2.0-1
libevent 2.0.21-2
libexif 0.6.21-1
libffi 3.0.13-1
libfontenc 1.1.1-1
libgcrypt 1.5.1-1
libgdata 0.13.3-1
libgee 0.10.1-1
libglade 2.6.4-3
libgme 0.6.0-2
libgnome 2.32.1-4
libgnome-data 2.32.1-4
libgnome-keyring 3.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas 2.30.3-2
libgnomekbd 3.6.0-1
libgnomeui 2.24.5-1
libgpg-error 1.11-1
libgssglue 0.4-1
libgtop 2.28.4-1
libgusb 0.1.4-1
libgweather 3.8.0-1
libical 0.48-1
libice 1.0.8-1
libidl2 0.8.14-2
libidn 1.26-1
libimobiledevice 1.1.4-2
libindicate 12.10.1-104
libiodbc 3.52.8-1
libjpeg-turbo 1.2.1-1
libksba 1.2.0-3
libldap 2.4.35-1
liblrdf 0.5.0-1
libltdl 2.4.2-8
libmms 0.6.2-1
libmng 1.0.10-4
libmodplug 0.8.8.4-1
libmp4v2 2.0.0-2
libmpc 1.0.1-1
libmpcdec 1.2.6-3
libnice 0.1.3-1
libnl 3.2.21-1
libnotify 0.7.5-1
liboauth 0.9.6-1
libofa 0.9.3-4
libogg 1.3.0-1
libpam-freerdp 1.0.1-103
libpcap 1.3.0-3
libpciaccess 0.13.1-1
libpipeline 1.2.2-1
libplist 1.8-2
libpng 1.5.15-1
libproxy 0.4.11-1
libpulse 3.0-3
libpurple 2.10.7-2
libpwquality 1.2.1-1
libqmi 1.2.0-2
libqzeitgeist 0.8.0-3
libraw1394 2.1.0-1
librsvg 2.37.0-1
libsamplerate 0.1.8-1
libsasl 2.1.23-10
libsecret 0.15-1
libsigc++ 2.3.1-1
libsignon-glib 1.9-1
libsm 1.2.1-1
libsndfile 1.0.25-2
libsocialweb 0.25.21-2
libsoup 2.42.0-1
libssh2 1.4.3-1
libtasn1 3.2-1
libthai 0.1.18-1
libtheora 1.1.1-2
libtiff 4.0.3-1
libtirpc 0.2.2-4
libtool 2.4.2-8
libunique 1.1.6-5
libusb-compat 0.1.4-2
libusbx 1.0.14-1
libutempter 1.1.6-1
libva 1.1.1-1
libvdpau 0.6-1
libvisual 0.4.0-4
libvorbis 1.3.3-1
libvpx 1.1.0-1
libwacom 0.7-1
libwbclient 4.0.5-1
libwebp 0.3.0-1
libwnck 2.30.7-1
libwnck3 3.4.5-1
libx11 1.5.0-2
libxau 1.0.7-1
libxcb 1.9-3
libxcomposite 0.4.4-1
libxcursor 1.1.13-1
libxdamage 1.1.4-1
libxdg-basedir 1.2.0-1
libxdmcp 1.1.1-1
libxext 1.3.1-1
libxfce4ui 4.10.0-1
libxfce4util 4.10.0-1
libxfixes 5.0-2
libxfont 1.4.5-1
libxft 2.3.1-1
libxi 1.7.1-1
libxinerama 1.1.2-1
libxkbcommon 0.3.0-1
libxkbfile 1.0.8-1
libxklavier 5.3-1
libxml2 2.8.0-1
libxmu 1.1.1-1
libxrandr 1.4.0-1
libxrender 0.9.7-1
libxres 1.0.6-1
libxslt 1.1.26-3
libxss 1.2.2-1
libxt 1.1.3-1
libxtst 1.2.1-1
libxv 1.0.7-1
libxvmc 1.0.7-1
libxxf86vm 1.1.2-1
libzeitgeist 0.3.18-3
licenses 20130203-1
lightdm-ubuntu 1.5.3-1
linux 3.8.6-1
logrotate 3.8.3-1
lsof 4.87-1
lvm2 2.02.98-3
lzo2 2.06-1
m4 1.4.16-2
make 3.82-5
man-db 2.6.3-1
man-pages 3.50-1
mcpp 2.7.2-4
mdadm 3.2.6-3
media-player-info 17-1
mesa 9.1.1-1
mesa-libgl 9.1.1-1
mime-types 8-1
mjpegtools 2.0.0-2
mkinitcpio 0.13.0-1
modemmanager 0.7.990-1
mozilla-common 1.4-3
mpfr 3.1.2-1
mtdev 1.1.3-1
musicbrainz 2.1.5-5
nano 2.2.6-2
ncurses 5.9-5
neon 0.29.6-4
netcfg 3.0-1
nettle 2.6-1
networkmanager 0.9.8.0-3
notify-osd 0.9.34-1
nspr 4.9.6-1
nss 3.14.3-2
opencore-amr 0.1.3-1
openexr 1.7.1-2
openjpeg 1.5.0-1
openssl 1.0.1.e-3
opus 1.0.2-1
orbit2 2.14.19-2
orc 0.4.17-1
p11-kit 0.18.0-1
packagekit 0.7.6-9
pacman 4.1.0-2
pam 1.1.6-1
pambase 20130113-1
pango 1.34.0-1
parted 3.1-1
patch 2.7.1-2
pciutils 3.1.10-1
pcmciautils 018-6
pcre 8.32-1
perl 5.16.3-2
perl-xml-parser 2.41-3
perl-xml-simple 2.20-1
phonon-gstreamer 4.6.3-1
pidgin 2.10.7-2
pinentry 0.8.2-2
pixman 0.28.2-1
pkg-config 0.28-1
pm-quirks 0.20100619-3
pm-utils 1.4.1-5
polkit 0.110-2
polkit-gnome 0.105-1
polkit-qt 0.103.0-2
poppler 0.22.2-1
popt 1.16-5
ppp 2.4.5-5
procps-ng 3.3.7-1
protobuf 2.5.0-3
psmisc 22.20-1
pth 2.0.7-4
pulseaudio 3.0-3
pulseaudio-alsa 2-2
pycups 1.9.62-1
pygobject-devel 3.8.0-1
pygtk 2.24.0-3
pyrex 0.9.9-3
pysmbc 1.0.13-1
python 3.3.1-1
python-cairo 1.10.0-2
python-crypto 2.6-3
python-gobject 3.8.0-1
python-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python-keyring 1.2.2-103
python-oauthlib 0.4.0-1
python-polib 1.0.3-101
python-pyside 1.1.2-106
python-xdg 0.25-1
python2 2.7.4-1
python2-beaker 1.6.4-1
python2-cairo 1.10.0-1
python2-crypto 2.6-3
python2-dbus 1.1.1-2
python2-gobject 3.8.0-1
python2-httplib2 0.7.7-1
python2-magic 5.11-101
python2-mako 0.7.3-1
python2-notify 0.1.1-12
python2-pycurl 7.19.0-2
python2-pyside 1.1.2-106
python2-pysqlite 2.6.3-3
python2-xdg 0.25-1
qca 2.0.3-4
qjson 0.8.1-2
qpdf 4.0.1-1
qt4-ubuntu 4.8.4-103
qtwebkit 2.3.0-1
randrproto 1.4.0-1
raptor 2.0.9-2
rarian 0.8.1-3
readline 6.2.004-1
recode 3.6-7
recordproto 1.14.2-1
reiserfsprogs 3.6.22-1
renderproto 0.11.1-2
rest 0.7.90-2
rtkit 0.11-1
rtmpdump 20121203-1
run-parts 4.3.4-1
sbc 1.0-1
schroedinger 1.0.11-1
scrnsaverproto 1.2.2-1
sdl 1.2.15-3
sed 4.2.2-2
sg3_utils 1.35-1
shadow 4.1.5.1-5
shared-mime-info 1.1-1
signon 8.49-1
smbclient 4.0.5-1
sni-qt 0.2.6-106
soprano 2.9.0-2
soundtouch 1.7.1-1
sparsehash 2.0.2-1
speech-dispatcher 0.8-1
speex 1.2rc1-3
sqlite 3.7.16.2-1
strigi 0.7.8-2
sudo 1.8.6.p8-1
sysfsutils 2.1.0-8
systemd 201-1
systemd-sysvcompat 201-1
sysvinit-tools 2.88-9
talloc 2.0.8-1
tar 1.26-2
tdb 1.2.11-1
telepathy-glib 0.20.1-1
telepathy-logger 0.8.0-1
tevent 0.9.18-1
texinfo 5.1-1
thunar 1.6.2-1
thunar-volman 0.8.0-1
thunderbird 17.0.5-1
ttf-dejavu 2.33-4
tumbler 0.1.27-2
tzdata 2013b-1
ubuntu-sounds 0.13-101
udisks 1.0.4-6
udisks2 2.1.0-1
unity-tweak-tool 0.0.4-2
unity-webapps 1.0-103
unixodbc 2.3.1-1
upower 0.9.20-1
usbmuxd 1.0.8-1
usbutils 006-1
util-linux 2.22.2-2
v4l-utils 0.9.3-2
videoproto 2.3.1-2
virtuoso-base 6.1.6-1
vte 0.28.2-3
vte-common 0.34.3-1
wayland 1.0.6-1
webkitgtk2 1.10.2-4
webkitgtk3 2.0.0-1
which 2.20-6
wildmidi 0.2.3.5-2
wireless_tools 29-7
wpa_actiond 1.4-1
wpa_supplicant 2.0-3
x264 20130206-1
xapian-core 1.2.12-1
xcb-proto 1.8-1
xcb-util 0.3.9-1
xdg-user-dirs 0.14-3
xextproto 7.2.1-1
xf86-input-evdev 2.8.0-1
xf86-video-dummy 0.3.6-3
xf86vidmodeproto 2.3.1-2
xfce4-appfinder 4.10.0-1
xfce4-mixer 4.10.0-1
xfce4-panel 4.10.0-1
xfce4-session 4.10.0-6
xfce4-settings 4.10.0-3
xfce4-terminal 0.6.1-1
xfconf 4.10.0-2
xfdesktop 4.10.2-1
xfsprogs 3.1.10-1
xfwm4 4.10.0-2
xfwm4-themes 4.10.0-1
xineramaproto 1.2.1-2
xkeyboard-config 2.8-1
xorg-bdftopcf 1.0.4-1
xorg-font-util 1.3.0-1
xorg-font-utils 7.6-3
xorg-fonts-alias 1.0.2-2
xorg-fonts-misc 1.0.1-2
xorg-gtest 0.7.0-3
xorg-iceauth 1.0.5-1
xorg-mkfontdir 1.0.7-1
xorg-mkfontscale 1.1.0-1
xorg-server 1.14.0-2
xorg-server-utils 7.6-3
xorg-sessreg 1.0.8-1
xorg-setxkbmap 1.3.0-1
xorg-xauth 1.0.7-1
xorg-xbacklight 1.2.0-1
xorg-xcmsdb 1.0.4-1
xorg-xgamma 1.0.5-1
xorg-xhost 1.0.5-1
xorg-xinit 1.3.2-3
xorg-xinput 1.6.0-1
xorg-xkbcomp 1.2.4-1
xorg-xmodmap 1.0.7-1
xorg-xrandr 1.4.0-1
xorg-xrdb 1.0.9-2
xorg-xrefresh 1.0.4-3
xorg-xset 1.2.2-2
xorg-xsetroot 1.1.1-1
xproto 7.0.24-1
xvidcore 1.3.2-1
xz 5.0.4-1
zenity 3.8.0-1
zlib 1.2.7-1

No problem smile

The problem here is that something is trying to access /run/user/0/dconf, causing gnome-session to crash. Is there anything happening in your login process that runs as root? Or have you tried running graphical applications with "su"? I ask this because /run/user/0/dconf is normally readable and writable only as root. This should never happen unless something in the login process thinks that it's root when it's really not.

Hrm....well that is strange. No, there is nothing that I'm aware of that should be causing that. I've installed the system according to the wiki. The only difference is that while I'm chroot'd into the system I install my xorg server, xf86-input-evdev, and intel drivers......do you think it's possible that could be throwing it off? If those packages were installed under a different owner (the arch-live-session owner, though that user name is "root" as well). But then I also wait until I reboot and log in as root to install the Unity-for-Arch packages. Then if that was the case though, wouldn't XFCE and LXDE not work properly as well? Is there anything I can check? Should I start over and install all those packages after I've rebooted and am no longer chroot'd?

Last edited by bubbathevtog (2013-04-13 04:36:43)

#1875 2013-04-13 06:33:45

chenxiaolong

bubbathevtog wrote:

Hrm....well that is strange. No, there is nothing that I'm aware of that should be causing that. I've installed the system according to the wiki. The only difference is that while I'm chroot'd into the system I install my xorg server, xf86-input-evdev, and intel drivers......do you think it's possible that could be throwing it off? If those packages were installed under a different owner (the arch-live-session owner, though that user name is "root" as well). But then I also wait until I reboot and log in as root to install the Unity-for-Arch packages. Then if that was the case though, wouldn't XFCE and LXDE not work properly as well? Is there anything I can check? Should I start over and install all those packages after I've rebooted and am no longer chroot'd?

Neither XFCE nor LXDE use dconf, so I'd expect them to work properly. The chroot could have potentially caused it. Does Unity run properly if you create another user and run it there?

I'll search more about this issue tomorrow. My brain is too tired right now...time to sleep... smile

Board footer