how i can burn iso files?

how i can burn iso file to DVD disk?
and how i can install kali tools?

#2 2015-02-01 22:05:51

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: how i can burn iso files?

Welcome to the forums.  Please make sure to read our forum etiquette guide and the stickied threads in this subforum.  As written, your question will not get any positive results.  You are expected to try to find answers yourself, and describe what you have done to do so.  Any search, even the most trivial, would turn up instant results for the first question.  The second needs some clarification: which tools, kali linux is it's own distro.  Are you even using archlinux?

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#3 2015-02-01 22:21:10

fukawi2
Ex-Administratorino
Website

Snir wrote:

how i can burn iso file to DVD disk?

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Op … D.2C_or_BD
You're welcome. Please learn to search before posting questions; it is not acceptable in our community, and I am only being tolerant of it because you are new here. As Trilby has asked, please make yourself familiar with the Forum Etiquette.

Snir wrote:

and how i can install kali tools?

What is "kali tools"? If you want help from others, you need to give information. We're not psychics. Generally you install packages using pacman (either from the repos, using ABS or using the AUR). If this is something specific to Kali linux, it probably is not available for Arch Linux. But without information about exactly what you're talking about, it's hard to say.

#4 2015-02-01 22:32:10

teateawhy
Website

Snir wrote:

how i can install kali tools?

"Installing on top of ArchLinux: BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing/normal Arch installations. It acts as an unofficial user repository. Below you will find instructions on how to install BlackArch in this manner."
http://www.blackarch.org/downloads.html#install-repo

Board footer