You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-30 16:29:56

blauman

amarok equalizer?

hi, i have amarok on kde. But the equalizer has never worked (i can change what i want, but the sound doesn't change anything).  What could be the problem? thank you!

Last edited by blauman (2015-05-30 16:30:31)

The biggest flaw of Arch are the Archers

#2 2015-05-30 16:32:31

Xabre

Re: amarok equalizer?

Use phonon-gstreamer as a backend, it won't work with phonon-vlc.

#3 2015-05-30 16:37:13

blauman

well, on the amarok settings i have only gstreamer like beckend of phonon!

#4 2015-05-30 16:52:46

Xabre

I assume you're using Plasma 5, which is what may have been causing problems. I tried to open Phonon Settings from Amarok, and it opens Plasma5 version, while Amarok is still KDE4 application. I can't be sure if it affects the equalizer, but that's the only clue that comes to my mind

#5 2015-05-30 16:59:46

blauman

Xabre wrote:

I assume you're using Plasma 5, which is what may have been causing problems. I tried to open Phonon Settings from Amarok, and it opens Plasma5 version, while Amarok is still KDE4 application. I can't be sure if it affects the equalizer, but that's the only clue that comes to my mind

no i haven't plasma 5, i'm following regular updates of kde4 so i don't know, i have a kde-hybrid like all kde users!
Anyway, i have kde about from 1year and the equalizer in amarok has never worked.

Last edited by blauman (2015-05-31 13:14:43)

#6 2015-05-31 15:46:42

hotpepperguy

$ amarok --version
Qt: 4.8.6
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.8
Amarok: 2.8.0

Check that your versions match mine.

This is a well-known bug in KDE. I have experienced it on many distros. I could never find the reason, but it would work on some installs and wouldn't work on others. I'll do some digging, as this post is the catalyst I needed to finally have a go at solving this issue.

Also verify that the following is true for your system:

system settings -> multimedia -> audio and video configuration and change the setting in the backend tab to GStreamer.

HPG

Last edited by hotpepperguy (2015-06-02 13:41:44)

#7 2015-06-01 10:42:53

blauman

hotpepperguy wrote:
$ amarok --version
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.8

Check that your versions match mine.

This is a well-known bug in KDE. I have experienced it on many distros. I could never find the reason, but it would work on some installs and wouldn't work on others. I'll do some digging, as this post is the catalyst I needed to finally have a go at solving this issue.

Also verify that the following is true for your system:

system settings -> multimedia -> audio and video configuration and change the setting in the backend tab to GStreamer.

HPG

EDIT:

Try using the phonon-svn backend as described in this post:  https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=81584

Thank you for your availability,
well, my amarok version is the same of yours

amarok --version
Piattaforma di sviluppo KDE: 4.14.8

and the audio configuration beckend is already on gstreamer (gstreamer is the only one beckend i have too).
I have searched the phonon-svn backend package, but it seems no longer exists!
I'm happy for your digging, and i hope you'll find something!
I will wait news! Thank you!

Last edited by blauman (2015-06-01 10:45:23)

#8 2015-06-01 12:52:14

hotpepperguy

Could I get the output of

inxi -Fxz

#9 2015-06-01 13:04:06

blauman

hotpepperguy wrote:

Could I get the output of

inxi -Fxz
 $ inxi -Fxz      
Resuming in non X mode: glxinfo not found. For package install advice run: inxi --recommends
System:    Host: Satellite-Pro-U400 Kernel: 3.14.43-2-lts x86_64 (64 bit gcc: 5.1.0)
           Desktop: KDE 4.14.8 (Qt 4.8.6) Distro: Arch Linux                                
Machine:   System: TOSHIBA product: Satellite Pro U400 v: PSU45E-02Q004WQ                   
           Mobo: TOSHIBA model: Satellite Pro U400 Bios: TOSHIBA v: V5.00 date: 10/26/2010  
CPU:       Dual core Intel Core2 Duo P8400 (-MCP-) cache: 3072 KB                           
           flags: (lm nx sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 ssse3 vmx) bmips: 9043
           clock speeds: max: 2267 MHz 1: 2266 MHz 2: 800 MHz
Graphics:  Card: Intel Mobile 4 Series Integrated Graphics Controller bus-ID: 00:02.0
           Display Server: N/A drivers: intel (unloaded: vesa) Resolution: 92x23
Audio:     Card Intel 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller
           driver: snd_hda_intel bus-ID: 00:1b.0
           Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k3.14.43-2-lts
Network:   Card-1: Marvell 88E8072 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
           driver: sky2 v: 1.30 port: 3000 bus-ID: 07:00.0
           IF: enp7s0 state: down mac: <filter>
           Card-2: Qualcomm Atheros AR242x / AR542x Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express)
           driver: ath5k bus-ID: 08:00.0
           IF: wlp8s0 state: up mac: <filter>
Drives:    HDD Total Size: 250.1GB (45.8% used)
           ID-1: /dev/sda model: TOSHIBA_MK2555GS size: 250.1GB
Partition: ID-1: / size: 30G used: 6.0G (22%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda1
           ID-2: /home size: 198G used: 99G (53%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda2
           ID-3: swap-1 size: 2.16GB used: 0.00GB (0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda3
Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 51.0C mobo: N/A
           Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: N/A
Info:      Processes: 117 Uptime: 2:42 Memory: 729.7/1873.5MB Init: systemd Gcc sys: 5.1.0
           Client: Shell (bash 4.3.391) inxi: 2.2.21 

#10 2015-06-01 13:26:24

hotpepperguy

You're running a fairly old kernel (~1 year old now). If you don't have a specific reason to be using kernel 3.14.43-2, this could be your problem since ALSA is affected by kernel, as shown by this line of the inxi output:

I do not know if this would cause the problem, and I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not you want to use the newest kernel. What I can tell you is that I am running on a system very similar to yours (intel card, same sound driver, glstreamer, KDE4...) the only differences are

1.  That my machine is from year 2014 and yours from 2009 or so
2.  I am running kernel 4.04-2, and you are running 3.14.43-2

My equalizer is working just fine, so I would deduce that it either has to do with my machine having newer hardware, or the newer kernel.

If you're going to try the kernel, I'd install it alongside your current one - that way if it has regressions that render your system inoperable, you can just boot into your old kernel and uninstall the newer one.

This is the only thing I can think of right now, unfortunately. If not, I fear you'll have to resort to VLC - it has an equalizer, but no useful interface like amarok.

HPG

Last edited by hotpepperguy (2015-06-01 13:27:15)

#11 2015-06-01 13:36:47

blauman

hotpepperguy wrote:

You're running a fairly old kernel (~1 year old now). If you don't have a specific reason to be using kernel 3.14.43-2, this could be your problem since ALSA is affected by kernel, as shown by this line of the inxi output:

I do not know if this would cause the problem, and I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not you want to use the newest kernel. What I can tell you is that I am running on a system very similar to yours (intel card, same sound driver, glstreamer, KDE4...) the only differences are

1.  That my machine is from year 2014 and yours from 2009 or so
2.  I am running kernel 4.04-2, and you are running 3.14.43-2

My equalizer is working just fine, so I would deduce that it either has to do with my machine having newer hardware, or the newer kernel.

If you're going to try the kernel, I'd install it alongside your current one - that way if it has regressions that render your system inoperable, you can just boot into your old kernel and uninstall the newer one.

This is the only thing I can think of right now, unfortunately. If not, I fear you'll have to resort to VLC - it has an equalizer, but no useful interface like amarok.

HPG

well, i can tell you with certainty the problem doesn't depends from the kernel. I have changed it only one week ago because some problems with a dvb-usb device with the kernel 4.0. And like i said, my amarok equalizer has never worked. So I don't know, probably this will remain a strange mistery. Thank you the same!

#12 2015-06-01 14:08:42

hotpepperguy

I figured you probably manually downgraded - or, I suppose it was technically an upgrade in this case - your kernel for a good reason. Hopefully a near-future system update fixes it for you! My last install of Arch had the equalizer problem. Reinstalled after botching my system, and there it was, working. So strange.

Last edited by hotpepperguy (2015-06-01 14:09:56)

#13 2015-06-01 14:30:43

blauman

hotpepperguy wrote:

I figured you probably manually downgraded - or, I suppose it was technically an upgrade in this case - your kernel for a good reason. Hopefully a near-future system update fixes it for you! My last install of Arch had the equalizer problem. Reinstalled after botching my system, and there it was, working. So strange.

I hope you are not advicing me to reinstall Arch from scratch big_smile

EDIT: an idea on my mind: I have pulseaudio, it could depends from it?

Last edited by blauman (2015-06-01 15:52:11)

#14 2015-06-01 16:11:08

V1del
Forum Moderator

I have equalizer working here too, some things that may or may not be the problem, do you have all the gst plugins (ugly good bad?) regarding pulseaudio dependance, that could be that gstreamer uses pulseaudio-equalizer for this, so you may have to install pulseaudio-equalizer

Can you post the output of

pacman -Qs gstreamer

also before anyone searches it and botches their system, the phonon-svn thread posted earlier is 6 years old nothing in there applies to today so don't do this

Last edited by V1del (2015-06-01 16:12:26)

#15 2015-06-01 18:10:41

blauman

V1del wrote:

I have equalizer working here too, some things that may or may not be the problem, do you have all the gst plugins (ugly good bad?) regarding pulseaudio dependance, that could be that gstreamer uses pulseaudio-equalizer for this, so you may have to install pulseaudio-equalizer

Can you post the output of

pacman -Qs gstreamer

also before anyone searches it and botches their system, the phonon-svn thread posted earlier is 6 years old nothing in there applies to today so don't do this

Well, regarding pulseaudio-equalizer, i tryed to install and activate his modules, but in this way I get a general equalizer for pulseaudio but i have some problems with audio regulation (and anyway the amarok equalizer doesn't work), so i would prefer to have an equalizer only for amarok.
Your command give me this:

$ pacman -Qs gstreamer
local/gst-libav 1.4.5-1
    Gstreamer libav Plugin
local/gst-plugins-bad 1.4.5-2
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Bad Plugins
local/gst-plugins-base 1.4.5-1
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Base Plugins
local/gst-plugins-base-libs 1.4.5-1
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Base Plugin libraries
local/gst-plugins-good 1.4.5-2
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Good Plugins
local/gst-plugins-ugly 1.4.5-2
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Ugly Plugins
local/gstreamer 1.4.5-1
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework
local/gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-4
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework
local/gstreamer0.10-bad 0.10.23-9
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Bad Plugin libraries (gst-plugins-bad)
local/gstreamer0.10-bad-plugins 0.10.23-9 (gstreamer0.10-plugins)
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Bad Plugins (gst-plugins-bad)
local/gstreamer0.10-base 0.10.36-3
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Base plugin libraries
local/gstreamer0.10-base-plugins 0.10.36-3 (gstreamer0.10-plugins)
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Base Plugins (gst-plugins-base)
local/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg 0.10.13-2 (gstreamer0.10-plugins)
    Gstreamer FFMpeg Plugin
local/gstreamer0.10-good 0.10.31-6
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Good plugin libraries
local/gstreamer0.10-good-plugins 0.10.31-6 (gstreamer0.10-plugins)
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Good Plugins (gst-plugins-good)
local/gstreamer0.10-ugly 0.10.19-14
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Ugly plugin libraries
local/gstreamer0.10-ugly-plugins 0.10.19-14 (gstreamer0.10-plugins)
    GStreamer Multimedia Framework Ugly Plugins (gst-plugins-ugly)
local/phonon-qt4-gstreamer 4.8.2-1
    Phonon GStreamer backend for Qt4
local/phonon-qt5-gstreamer 4.8.2-1
    Phonon GStreamer backend for Qt5

Last edited by blauman (2015-06-01 18:15:37)

#16 2015-06-01 18:15:58

V1del
Forum Moderator

That looks fine, yeah you don't need to activate the pulse equalizer yourself, there's some software that implicitly uses its functionality though. Is there anything popping up in terminal if you open amarok (may have to use the --debug option) and then try to open the equalizer settings?

EDIT: Played around some more and occasionally the edits don't stick indeed, but it started working on a amarok restart, weird...

Last edited by V1del (2015-06-01 18:34:13)

#17 2015-06-01 18:33:17

blauman

V1del wrote:

That looks fine, yeah you don't need to activate the pulse equalizer yourself, there's some software that implicitly uses its functionality though. Is there anything popping up in terminal if you open amarok (may have to use the --debug option) and then try to open the equalizer settings?

well, this is what says terminal:

amarok --debug
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
amarok: BEGIN: App::App() 
amarok:   BEGIN: void App::continueInit() 
amarok:     BEGIN: EngineController::EngineController() 
amarok:     END__: EngineController::EngineController() [Took: 0.002s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: void EngineController::initializePhonon() 
amarok:       [EngineController] Established Phonon equalizer effect with 10 parameters. 
amarok:       [EngineController] Tick Interval (actual):  100 
amarok:     END__: void EngineController::initializePhonon() [Took: 0.26s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: CollectionManager::CollectionManager() 
amarok:     END__: CollectionManager::CollectionManager() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: MainWindow::MainWindow() 
amarok:       BEGIN: Plugins::PluginManager::PluginManager(QObject*) 
amarok:         BEGIN: void Plugins::PluginManager::findAllPlugins() 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-audiocdcollection" enabled: true 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-daapcollection" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-mtpcollection" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-mysqlservercollection" enabled: true 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-mysqlecollection" enabled: true 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-upnpcollection" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-ipodcollection" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-umscollection" enabled: true 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_ampache" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_jamendo" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_lastfm" enabled: true 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_amazonstore" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_mp3tunes" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_magnatunestore" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_opmldirectory" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_gpodder" enabled: false 
amarok:           [PluginManager] 16 plugins in total 
amarok:         END__: void Plugins::PluginManager::findAllPlugins() [Took: 0.003s] 
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-audiocdcollection" type: "Collection" 
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-mysqlecollection" type: "Collection" 
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-umscollection" type: "Collection" 
amarok:         BEGIN: void CollectionManager::loadPlugins(const QList<Collections::CollectionFactory*>&) 
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-mysqlecollection" 
amarok:           [MySqlStorage] Connected to MySQL server 10.0.18-MariaDB-embedded 
amarok:           Connected to MySQL server 10.0.18-MariaDB-embedded 
amarok:           [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 1 
amarok:           BEGIN: SqlRegistry::SqlRegistry(Collections::SqlCollection*) 
amarok:           END__: SqlRegistry::SqlRegistry(Collections::SqlCollection*) [Took: 0.036s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: MountPointManager::MountPointManager(QObject*, SqlStorage*) 
amarok:             BEGIN: MediaDeviceCache::MediaDeviceCache() 
amarok:             END__: MediaDeviceCache::MediaDeviceCache() [Took: 0.003s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: void MountPointManager::createDeviceFactories() 
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of type: "uuid" 
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of type: "nfs" 
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of type: "smb" 
amarok:               BEGIN: void MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const QString&) 
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] Device added and mounted, checking handlers 
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual bool MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const 
amarok:                 END__: virtual bool MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const [Took: 0s] 
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] found handler for  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1" 
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler* MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const QString&, SqlStorage*) const 
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID config for ID  "1"  , uuid  "8b932f77-fe9f-48d5-9106-c737de0e7167" 
amarok:                   BEGIN: MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const QString&) 
amarok:                   END__: MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const QString&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:                 END__: virtual DeviceHandler* MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const QString&, SqlStorage*) const [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:               END__: void MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const QString&) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:               BEGIN: void MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const QString&) 
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] Device added and mounted, checking handlers 
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual bool MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const 
amarok:                 END__: virtual bool MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const [Took: 0s] 
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] found handler for  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda2" 
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler* MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const QString&, SqlStorage*) const 
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID config for ID  "2"  , uuid  "a59f94b0-fc97-4326-94c7-e8c3a66cc5dc" 
amarok:                   BEGIN: MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const QString&) 
amarok:                   END__: MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const QString&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:                 END__: virtual DeviceHandler* MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const QString&, SqlStorage*) const [Took: 0s] 
amarok:               END__: void MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const QString&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:             END__: void MountPointManager::createDeviceFactories() [Took: 0.049s] 
amarok:           END__: MountPointManager::MountPointManager(QObject*, SqlStorage*) [Took: 0.053s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: void CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) 
amarok:           END__: void CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-audiocdcollection" 
amarok:           BEGIN: MediaDeviceMonitor::MediaDeviceMonitor() 
amarok:             BEGIN: void MediaDeviceMonitor::init() 
amarok:             END__: void MediaDeviceMonitor::init() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           END__: MediaDeviceMonitor::MediaDeviceMonitor() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: void MediaDeviceMonitor::registerDeviceType(ConnectionAssistant*) 
amarok:             BEGIN: void MediaDeviceMonitor::checkDevicesFor(ConnectionAssistant*) 
amarok:               BEGIN: QStringList MediaDeviceMonitor::getDevices() 
amarok:                 BEGIN: void MediaDeviceCache::refreshCache() 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "TOSHIBA MK2555GSX"  and was made by  "" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda2" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "TOSHIBA MK2555GSX"  and was made by  "" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/MATSHITADVD_RAM_UJ862AS_HE77_093456" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "MATSHITADVD-RAM UJ862AS"  and was made by  "" 
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/TOSHIBA_MK2555GSX_59T1P11KT" 
amarok:                 END__: void MediaDeviceCache::refreshCache() [Took: 0.47s] 
amarok:               END__: QStringList MediaDeviceMonitor::getDevices() [Took: 0.47s] 
amarok:             END__: void MediaDeviceMonitor::checkDevicesFor(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.47s] 
amarok:           END__: void MediaDeviceMonitor::registerDeviceType(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.47s] 
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-umscollection" 
amarok:         END__: void CollectionManager::loadPlugins(const QList<Collections::CollectionFactory*>&) [Took: 0.65s] 
amarok:         ServiceBrowser starting... 
amarok:         BEGIN: ServicePluginManager::ServicePluginManager(QObject*) 
amarok:         END__: ServicePluginManager::ServicePluginManager(QObject*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_service_lastfm" type: "Service" 
amarok:         BEGIN: void ServicePluginManager::init(const QList<Plugins::PluginFactory*>&) 
amarok:           [ServicePluginManager] PLUGIN CHECK: "amarok_service_lastfm" 
amarok:           BEGIN: void ServicePluginManager::initFactory(ServiceFactory*) 
amarok:             [ServicePluginManager] initializing: "amarok_service_lastfm" 
amarok:             BEGIN: ServiceBase::ServiceBase(const QString&, ServiceFactory*, bool, const QString&) 
amarok:             END__: ServiceBase::ServiceBase(const QString&, ServiceFactory*, bool, const QString&) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: LastFmServiceConfig::LastFmServiceConfig() 
amarok:             END__: LastFmServiceConfig::LastFmServiceConfig() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: LastFmService::LastFmService(LastFmServiceFactory*, const QString&) 
amarok:               [BiasFactory] new factory of type: "lastfm_similarartists" 
amarok:               [BiasFactory] new factory of type: "lastfm_weeklytop" 
amarok:               [LastFmService] void LastFmService::slotReconfigure() either last.fm username or password is empty 
amarok:             END__: LastFmService::LastFmService(LastFmServiceFactory*, const QString&) [Took: 0.01s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: void ServicePluginManager::slotNewService(ServiceBase*) 
amarok:               [ServicePluginManager] new service: "Last.fm" 
amarok:             END__: void ServicePluginManager::slotNewService(ServiceBase*) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:           END__: void ServicePluginManager::initFactory(ServiceFactory*) [Took: 0.013s] 
amarok:         END__: void ServicePluginManager::init(const QList<Plugins::PluginFactory*>&) [Took: 0.013s] 
amarok:       END__: Plugins::PluginManager::PluginManager(QObject*) [Took: 0.82s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: void Playlist::Actions::playlistModeChanged() 
amarok:         [Playlist::Actions] Dynamic mode:    false 
amarok:         BEGIN: Playlist::ModelStack::ModelStack() 
amarok:           BEGIN: Playlist::Model::Model(QObject*) 
amarok:           END__: Playlist::Model::Model(QObject*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         END__: Playlist::ModelStack::ModelStack() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: void Playlist::Actions::playlistModeChanged() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: void Playlist::Actions::restoreDefaultPlaylist() 
amarok:         BEGIN: KConfigSyncRelStore::KConfigSyncRelStore() 
amarok:         END__: KConfigSyncRelStore::KConfigSyncRelStore() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         BEGIN: void Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::checkTables() 
amarok:         END__: void Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::checkTables() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: void Playlist::Actions::restoreDefaultPlaylist() [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: Playlist::Controller::Controller() 
amarok:       END__: Playlist::Controller::Controller() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 2 
amarok:       BEGIN: Playlist::LayoutManager::LayoutManager() 
amarok:         BEGIN: void Playlist::LayoutManager::loadLayouts(const QString&, bool) 
amarok:           loading layout  "Default" 
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "Album" 
amarok:           loading layout  "No Grouping" 
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "None" 
amarok:           loading layout  "No Grouping (Single Line)" 
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "None" 
amarok:           loading layout  "Verbose" 
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "Album" 
amarok:         END__: void Playlist::LayoutManager::loadLayouts(const QString&, bool) [Took: 0.002s] 
amarok:       END__: Playlist::LayoutManager::LayoutManager() [Took: 0.003s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: AmarokUrlHandler::AmarokUrlHandler() 
amarok:         BEGIN: void BookmarkModel::checkTables() 
amarok:         END__: void BookmarkModel::checkTables() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: AmarokUrlHandler::AmarokUrlHandler() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 3 
amarok:       [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 4 
amarok:       [ActionClasses] setCurrentItem:  1 
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
amarok:       BEGIN: MainToolbar::MainToolbar(QWidget*) 
amarok:         BEGIN: SvgHandler::SvgHandler(QObject*) 
amarok:         END__: SvgHandler::SvgHandler(QObject*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: MainToolbar::MainToolbar(QWidget*) [Took: 0.007s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: Context::ContextScene::ContextScene(QObject*) 
amarok:       END__: Context::ContextScene::ContextScene(QObject*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::VerticalToolbarContainment(QObject*, const QVariantList&) 
amarok:         [VerticalToolbarContainment] applet containment has corona: QObject(0x0)  
amarok:       END__: Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::VerticalToolbarContainment(QObject*, const QVariantList&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       [ContextDock] Creating context view on containmend "Contenitore verticale di contesto" 
amarok:       BEGIN: ContextSubject::ContextSubject() 
amarok:       END__: ContextSubject::ContextSubject() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: Context::ContextView::ContextView(Plasma::Containment*, Plasma::Corona*, QWidget*) 
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::setView(Context::ContextView*) 
amarok:         END__: virtual void Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::setView(Context::ContextView*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: Context::ContextView::ContextView(Plasma::Containment*, Plasma::Corona*, QWidget*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: void Context::ToolbarView::applyStyleSheet() 
amarok:       END__: void Context::ToolbarView::applyStyleSheet() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: void Context::ContextView::showHome() 
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::loadConfig(const KConfigGroup&) 
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] plugins.size():  2 
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "currenttrack" 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet* Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) 
amarok:             BEGIN: virtual void CurrentTrack::init() 
Could not resolve property : linearGradient5334
Could not resolve property : linearGradient5332
Could not resolve property : linearGradient5326
Could not resolve property : linearGradient5328
amarok:             END__: virtual void CurrentTrack::init() [Took: 0.064s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet "currenttrack" at -1 
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location 0 
amarok:               BEGIN: void Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 0 
amarok:                 BEGIN: void Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:                 END__: void Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:               END__: void Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:             END__: void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet* Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took: 0.081s] 
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "lyrics" 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet* Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) 
amarok:             BEGIN: virtual void LyricsApplet::init() 
amarok:             END__: virtual void LyricsApplet::init() [Took: 0.013s] 
amarok:             BEGIN: void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet "lyrics" at -1 
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location 1 
amarok:               BEGIN: void Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 1 
amarok:                 BEGIN: void Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) 
amarok:                 END__: void Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:               END__: void Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:             END__: void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet* Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took: 0.022s] 
amarok:         END__: virtual void Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::loadConfig(const KConfigGroup&) [Took: 0.1s] 
amarok:       END__: void Context::ContextView::showHome() [Took: 0.11s] 
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
amarok:       BEGIN: void MainWindow::setLayoutLocked(bool) 
amarok:       END__: void MainWindow::setLayoutLocked(bool) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: Creating browsers. Please report long start times! 
amarok:         [CollectionWidget] Sort levels: () 
amarok:         [CollectionWidget] Sort levels: (3, 1) 
amarok:         BEGIN: PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicView::DynamicView(QWidget*) 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual void Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) 
amarok:           END__: virtual void Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual void Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) 
amarok:           END__: virtual void Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual void Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) 
amarok:             BEGIN: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal) 
amarok:             END__: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           END__: virtual void Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual void Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) 
amarok:               [PartBias] Weight 0 : 1 
amarok:               [PartBias] Weight 1 : 0 
amarok:             END__: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           END__: virtual void Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:               [PartBias] Weight 0 : 1 
amarok:               [PartBias] Weight 1 : 0 
amarok:               [PartBias] Weight 2 : 0 
amarok:         END__: PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicView::DynamicView(QWidget*) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:         BEGIN: void PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicCategory::selectionChanged() 
amarok:         END__: void PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicCategory::selectionChanged() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         [PlaylistBrowserModel] 0  playlists for category  1 
amarok:         BEGIN: void PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int) 
amarok:         END__: void PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         BEGIN: void PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int) 
amarok:         END__: void PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         BEGIN: PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*, QWidget*) 
amarok:         END__: PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*, QWidget*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         [APG::PresetModel] Reading presets from "/home/francesco/.kde4/share/apps/amarok/playlistgenerator.xml" 
amarok:         [APG::PresetModel] creating a new generator preset 
amarok:         BEGIN: static APG::PresetPtr APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x285a940 with parent at 0x0 
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&, ConstraintNode*) 
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] "Gruppo «Verifica tutto»" 
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&, ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28b60e0 with parent at 0x285a940 
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&, ConstraintNode*) 
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&, ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28b6730 with parent at 0x28b60e0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28b9710 with parent at 0x28b60e0 
amarok:         END__: static APG::PresetPtr APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:         BEGIN: static APG::PresetPtr APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28bc3e0 with parent at 0x0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28bc2e0 with parent at 0x28bc3e0 
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] "Gruppo «Verifica qualsiasi»" 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28bc5a0 with parent at 0x28bc2e0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28bf2e0 with parent at 0x28bc2e0 
amarok:         END__: static APG::PresetPtr APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c1040 with parent at 0x0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c2040 with parent at 0x28c1040 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c2000 with parent at 0x28c2040 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c2280 with parent at 0x28c2040 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c25f0 with parent at 0x0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c24f0 with parent at 0x28c25f0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c2340 with parent at 0x28c24f0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c2930 with parent at 0x28c24f0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c5400 with parent at 0x28c24f0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c70d0 with parent at 0x28c24f0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c8180 with parent at 0x0 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c8640 with parent at 0x28c8180 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c8380 with parent at 0x28c8640 
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] "Gruppo «Verifica qualsiasi»" 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c8ec0 with parent at 0x28c8380 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c9500 with parent at 0x28c8380 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28cdc50 with parent at 0x28c8380 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28d0580 with parent at 0x28c8640 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28c9280 with parent at 0x28d0580 
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x28d1170 with parent at 0x28d0580 
amarok:         END__: static APG::PresetPtr APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok:         [PlaylistBrowserModel] 0  playlists for category  2 
amarok:         BEGIN: PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*, QWidget*) 
amarok:         END__: PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*, QWidget*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       END__: Creating browsers. Please report long start times! [Took: 0.088s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: CoverFetcher::CoverFetcher() 
amarok:       END__: CoverFetcher::CoverFetcher() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       BEGIN: QString BrowserCategoryList::navigate(const QString&) 
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] target:  "root list/collections" 
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] removing own name ( "root list" ) from path 
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] looking for child category  "collections" 
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] got it! 
amarok:         BEGIN: void BrowserCategoryList::setActiveCategory(BrowserCategory*) 
amarok:         END__: void BrowserCategoryList::setActiveCategory(BrowserCategory*) [Took: 0.002s] 
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] child is not a list... 
amarok:       END__: QString BrowserCategoryList::navigate(const QString&) [Took: 0.002s] 
amarok:     END__: MainWindow::MainWindow() [Took: 1.2s] 
amarok:     Register object:  true 
amarok:     BEGIN: void App::applySettings(bool) 
amarok:     END__: void App::applySettings(bool) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: ScriptManager::ScriptManager(QObject*) 
amarok:     END__: ScriptManager::ScriptManager(QObject*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: void Amarok::MediaPlayer2Player::volumeChanged(int) 
amarok:       MPRIS2: Queueing up a PropertiesChanged signal 
amarok:     END__: void Amarok::MediaPlayer2Player::volumeChanged(int) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     MPRIS2: Queueing up a PropertiesChanged signal 
amarok:     BEGIN: void Amarok::OSD::applySettings() 
amarok:     END__: void Amarok::OSD::applySettings() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   END__: void App::continueInit() [Took: 1.5s] 
amarok: END__: App::App() [Took: 1.5s] 
amarok: [EngineController] slotTrackLengthChanged( -1 ) 
amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) 
amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok: [EngineController] slotStateChanged from  Phonon::LoadingState  to  Phonon::StoppedState  
amarok: BEGIN: virtual void Playlist::InsertTracksCmd::redo() 
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::Model::setAllNewlyAddedToUnplayed() 
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::Model::setAllNewlyAddedToUnplayed() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: END__: virtual void Playlist::InsertTracksCmd::redo() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: [LyricsEngine] no current track 
amarok: BEGIN: void ScriptManager::updateAllScripts() 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] ScriptUpdater: Skipping update check 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Radio Italiane" "0.9" ("Amarok2.0") 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Cool Streams" "1.0" ("Amarok2.0") 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Lyrics" "LyricWiki" ".2" ("Amarok2.0") 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Free Music Charts" "1.6.0" ("Amarok2.5") 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Librivox.org" "1.0" ("Amarok2.0") 
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Generic" "Amarok Script Console" "1.0" ("Amarok2.0") 
amarok:   BEGIN: void ScriptManager::configChanged(bool) 
amarok:     BEGIN: bool ScriptManager::slotRunScript(const QString&, bool) 
amarok:       BEGIN: void ScriptManager::startScriptEngine(const QString&) 
amarok:         [ScriptManager] start script engine: "LyricWiki" 
amarok:       END__: void ScriptManager::startScriptEngine(const QString&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:       [ScriptManager] lyrics script started: "LyricWiki" 
amarok:     END__: bool ScriptManager::slotRunScript(const QString&, bool) [Took: 0.096s] 
amarok:   END__: void ScriptManager::configChanged(bool) [Took: 0.096s] 
amarok: END__: void ScriptManager::updateAllScripts() [Took: 0.098s] 
amarok: BEGIN: virtual int App::newInstance() 
amarok:   BEGIN: static void App::handleCliArgs() 
amarok:   END__: static void App::handleCliArgs() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: END__: virtual int App::newInstance() [Took: 0s] 
   [satellite ~] $ Could not resolve property : linearGradient5334
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<lfm status="failed">
<error code="6">
    No user with that name was found
</error>
</lfm>
" 
amarok: [LastFmService] Got exception in parsing from last.fm: "
    No user with that name was found
" 
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) 
amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::ProgressiveSearchWidget(QWidget*) 
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::slotShowOnlyMatches(bool) 
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::slotShowOnlyMatches(bool) [Took: 0s] 
amarok: END__: Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::ProgressiveSearchWidget(QWidget*) [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::Dock::showDynamicHint() 
amarok: END__: void Playlist::Dock::showDynamicHint() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged() 
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() 
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: [PlaylistDock] Adding provider:  "Database di Amarok" 
amarok: [PlaylistDock] Adding provider:  "File di scaletta su disco" 
Could not parse stylesheet of widget 0x2ba7fb0
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged() 
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() 
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: static void EqualizerDialog::showOnce(QWidget*) 
amarok:   BEGIN: EqualizerDialog::EqualizerDialog(QWidget*) 
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to EqualizerDialog "EqualizerDialog", which already has a layout
amarok:     BEGIN: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() 
amarok:     END__: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() 
amarok:     END__: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   END__: EqualizerDialog::EqualizerDialog(QWidget*) [Took: 0.009s] 
amarok: END__: static void EqualizerDialog::showOnce(QWidget*) [Took: 0.018s] 
amarok(1702)/kdeui (kdelibs) KDialogPrivate::queuedLayoutUpdate: EqualizerDialog created with a layout; don't do that, KDialog takes care of it, use mainWidget or setMainWidget instead 
amarok: BEGIN: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() 
amarok: END__: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() [Took: 0.044s] 
amarok: BEGIN: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() 
amarok: END__: void EqualizerDialog::updateEngine() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: virtual bool MainWindow::queryExit() 
amarok: END__: virtual bool MainWindow::queryExit() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: virtual App::~App() 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual ScriptManager::~ScriptManager() 
amarok:   END__: virtual ScriptManager::~ScriptManager() [Took: 0.003s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual OSDWidget::~OSDWidget() 
amarok:   END__: virtual OSDWidget::~OSDWidget() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual MainWindow::~MainWindow() 
amarok:     BEGIN: QString BrowserCategoryList::path() 
amarok:       [BrowserCategoryList] path:  "root list/collections" 
amarok:     END__: QString BrowserCategoryList::path() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: virtual SvgHandler::~SvgHandler() 
amarok:     END__: virtual SvgHandler::~SvgHandler() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   END__: virtual MainWindow::~MainWindow() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual ServiceBrowser::~ServiceBrowser() 
amarok:   END__: virtual ServiceBrowser::~ServiceBrowser() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual LastFmService::~LastFmService() 
amarok:   END__: virtual LastFmService::~LastFmService() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual LastFmServiceConfig::~LastFmServiceConfig() 
amarok:   END__: virtual LastFmServiceConfig::~LastFmServiceConfig() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual ScriptableServiceManager::~ScriptableServiceManager() 
amarok:   END__: virtual ScriptableServiceManager::~ScriptableServiceManager() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x285a940 that has parent 0x0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28b60e0 that has parent 0x285a940 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28b6730 that has parent 0x28b60e0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28b9710 that has parent 0x28b60e0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28bc3e0 that has parent 0x0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28bc2e0 that has parent 0x28bc3e0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28bc5a0 that has parent 0x28bc2e0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28bf2e0 that has parent 0x28bc2e0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c1040 that has parent 0x0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c2040 that has parent 0x28c1040 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c2000 that has parent 0x28c2040 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c2280 that has parent 0x28c2040 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c25f0 that has parent 0x0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c24f0 that has parent 0x28c25f0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c2340 that has parent 0x28c24f0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c2930 that has parent 0x28c24f0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c5400 that has parent 0x28c24f0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c70d0 that has parent 0x28c24f0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c8180 that has parent 0x0 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c8640 that has parent 0x28c8180 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c8380 that has parent 0x28c8640 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c8ec0 that has parent 0x28c8380 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c9500 that has parent 0x28c8380 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28cdc50 that has parent 0x28c8380 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28d0580 that has parent 0x28c8640 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28c9280 that has parent 0x28d0580 
amarok:   [APG::ConstraintNode] destroying constraint at 0x28d1170 that has parent 0x28d0580 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual PopupWidget::~PopupWidget() 
amarok:   END__: virtual PopupWidget::~PopupWidget() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Context::ContextView::~ContextView() 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-info" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-upcomingEvents" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-photos" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-similarArtists" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-tabs" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-current" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-wikipedia" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-lyrics" 
amarok:     [ContextView] Unloading plasma engine:  "amarok-labels" 
amarok:     BEGIN: void Context::ContextView::clear(const Context::ContextState&) 
amarok:       BEGIN: virtual void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::saveToConfig(KConfigGroup&) 
amarok:         [VerticalAppletLayout] saving applet "currenttrack" 
amarok:         [VerticalAppletLayout] saving applet "lyrics" 
amarok:       END__: virtual void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::saveToConfig(KConfigGroup&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     END__: void Context::ContextView::clear(const Context::ContextState&) [Took: 0.008s] 
amarok:   END__: virtual Context::ContextView::~ContextView() [Took: 0.01s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual ContextSubject::~ContextSubject() 
amarok:   END__: virtual ContextSubject::~ContextSubject() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Context::ContextScene::~ContextScene() 
amarok:   END__: virtual Context::ContextScene::~ContextScene() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Context::Containment::~Containment() 
amarok:   END__: virtual Context::Containment::~Containment() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Context::VerticalAppletLayout::~VerticalAppletLayout() 
amarok:   END__: virtual Context::VerticalAppletLayout::~VerticalAppletLayout() [Took: 0.004s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Playlist::Model::~Model() 
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
amarok:   END__: virtual Playlist::Model::~Model() [Took: 0.007s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual Playlists::PlaylistFileProvider::~PlaylistFileProvider() 
amarok:   END__: virtual Playlists::PlaylistFileProvider::~PlaylistFileProvider() [Took: 0.002s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual CollectionManager::~CollectionManager() 
amarok:     BEGIN: virtual MySqlStorage::~MySqlStorage() 
amarok:     END__: virtual MySqlStorage::~MySqlStorage() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:     BEGIN: virtual MountPointManager::~MountPointManager() 
amarok:     END__: virtual MountPointManager::~MountPointManager() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   END__: virtual CollectionManager::~CollectionManager() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: CollectionManager::CollectionManager() 
amarok:   END__: CollectionManager::CollectionManager() [Took: 0s] 
amarok:   BEGIN: virtual EngineController::~EngineController() 
amarok:   END__: virtual EngineController::~EngineController() [Took: 0.001s] 
amarok: END__: virtual App::~App() [Took: 0.089s] 
amarok: BEGIN: bool Dynamic::DynamicModel::savePlaylists(const QString&) 
amarok: END__: bool Dynamic::DynamicModel::savePlaylists(const QString&) [Took: 0s] 
amarok: BEGIN: virtual void Dynamic::BiasedPlaylist::requestAbort() 
amarok: END__: virtual void Dynamic::BiasedPlaylist::requestAbort() [Took: 0s] 
amarok: [MySqlStorage] Deinitialized thread, count== 3 

it is really long, but from this line:

[satellite ~] $ Could not resolve property : linearGradient5334 

you can see what terminal say when i open the equalizer

Last edited by blauman (2015-06-01 18:37:07)

#18 2015-06-02 13:43:14

hotpepperguy

V1del wrote:

Removed the link - good save

The linearGradient5xxx errors usually have to do with opengl. Come to think of it, amarok uses opengl when it starts up. Do you happen to have any problems with opengl? I wonder if something as odd as that could cause the equalizer to stop working?

Last edited by hotpepperguy (2015-06-02 13:53:28)

#19 2015-06-03 12:02:37

blauman

The linearGradient5xxx errors usually have to do with opengl. Come to think of it, amarok uses opengl when it starts up. Do you happen to have any problems with opengl? I wonder if something as odd as that could cause the equalizer to stop working?

Well no, i haven't other problems with opengl actually. I have solved using Clementine, here all works!

Board footer