You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-08 11:48:20

smithinger44

Teamspeak 3 - How to get Server Querry Admin login information

Hello.
It's my second time setting up an ArchLinux server unit, but first time on my own.
Previously a friend of mine was getting everything ready when I was just an observant, allowing me to get a hang of how everything works, so I won't stutter when using Arch on my own.

I was able to make the server run, be accessible from outside and for now I've only installed SSH on it, with Teamspeak 3 running, but not quite.

Starting the TS3 service (clean start) only gives me the ServerAdmin Token which doesn't allow me to edit most of the permissions I want / edit stuff that I consider necessary to do, for which I need Admin Server Querry account.
From what I've read in the FAQ of Teamspeak, that account should be automatically generated on a clean start of the service, but as I've mentioned only ServerAdmin token is shown in logs.

I've tried to do the first point from here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/index. … ry-account
But going to where my AUR teamspeak 3 src is and starting TS3 from there using
       ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini serveradmin_password=test1234
didn't start the "installed" service, but made it's own files where the script was started, but this time showing that Admin login information (but not for the "installed" ts3 service)...

privilegekey_guide.txt states that the Admin ServerQuery account should be shown at the start of the service, but it won't do that.

WHAT DO I DO? How do I start the service with additional parameters (using systemctl), to force it to give me a new Admin ServerQuery login?

P.S. I don't care if you want to reset all the data of this TS3 server. It's fine.

Last edited by smithinger44 (2016-05-08 11:50:52)

Board footer