You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-16 03:35:58

rdg

Nextcloud broken, fresh install unable to write logs

I have completed a fresh install of Arch with nginx, php, postgresql and nextcloud. I have followed the instructions on the wiki for installing nextcloud but it seems to be broken 'out of the box'.

The error I am getting when I try to open nextcloud in the browser is:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getLogger() on null in /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/index.php:61 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/index.php on line 61

So I guess some error has occurred and it is unable to write to the log file. If I modify the index.php to print out what it is trying to log I get:

Error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_CA' in /etc/webapps/nextcloud/config/config.php:1087 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/lib/private/Config.php(203): include() #1 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/lib/private/Config.php(59): OC\Config->readData() #2 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/lib/base.php(131): OC\Config->__construct('/usr/share/weba...') #3 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/lib/base.php(607): OC::initPaths() #4 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1092): OC::init() #5 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/index.php(38): require_once('/usr/share/weba...') #6 {main}

I have independently checked that independently that nginix and postgres are working fine and check php with phpinfo(), which doesn't show anything unusual. I have checked the nextcloud package files and permissions are as they should be with pacman -Qkk nextcloud.

I also tried setting the open_basedir in my php.ini as described here but that didn't make any difference.

#2 2017-09-18 14:29:57

morarch

Re: Nextcloud broken, fresh install unable to write logs

I got a similar error. The cause was a syntax error in config.php of Nextcloud (missing comma at the end of an array element). However, the error did not occur right after I made a change (which I verified by reloading Nextcloud in the browser).

Board footer