You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Topic closed
Full error message:
HiRes.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xdb80080, needed 0xde00080)The library didn't change. Something else did.
Can someone please elaborate what the problem is here?
install time::hires in cpan gives the same error.
Last edited by TheChosenOne (2017-08-13 18:14:08)
Offline
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=226977
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=227009
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=227088
And for previous perl rebuilds:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=213408
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=213275
...
You're rather late to the party, aren't you?
Managing AUR repos The Right Way -- aurpublish (now a standalone tool)
Offline
Late? Lol.
It's the first time I encountered this issue.
Rebuilding all libraries does the trick, but you can't do that while they are still on your system.
Solution:
rm -rf /usr/share/perl5/core_perl/*
rm -rf /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/*
rm -rf /usr/share/perl5/site_perl/*
rm -rf /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/*
rm -rf /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/*
pacman -S --force perl
And reinstall the libraries.
Problem solved.
Offline
By "late", I mean of course that had you updated your system a couple months ago when this was actually a thing, then your failure to search the forums before posting would not have been a problem, as you'd see the threads in question at the top of the new threads list.
And I am not quite sure why you feel the need to give us an in-depth analysis of the solution you copy-pasted from the several threads I linked you to. It's just as redundant as this thread itself. We get it, you used the many solutions I linked you to and everything works fine now, moving on...
Managing AUR repos The Right Way -- aurpublish (now a standalone tool)
Offline
Closing. This has been well covered.
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
The shortest way to ruin a country is to give power to demagogues.— Dionysius of Halicarnassus
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
Offline
Pages: 1
Topic closed