You are not logged in.
Hi, I'm new to Arch Linux. They told me that it would be a challenge to install and configure it and the truth is that I'm liking jeje
This has arisen, I have installed the gparted but the interface looks outdated, as in the years 2001.
Do I need a library to see it correctly?
in my arch:
https://i.gyazo.com/738f235d587b59dd146 … 56cbd3.png
Ubuntu:
https://i.stack.imgur.com/8HdoZ.png
For the interface I used Plasma and the GIMP looked the same but I solved it by executing this:
pacman -S breeze-gtk breeze-kde4 kde-gtk-confighttps://i.gyazo.com/d9dcc3c403da785b39d … 39ef37.png
Thanks in advance!
PD: I'm sorry if you do not understand me, I'm using Google translator.
Last edited by TuXEKRO (2018-01-13 18:18:49)
Offline
gparted in our repos is up-to-date. I suspect your WM/theming to be the differences.
Offline
Offline
gparted is a GTK2 program. Set whatever GTK2 theme you want. Also make sure the way you're starting it preserves the set theme.
Offline
I have installed the latest version of GIMP yes.
For the Plasma interface I downloaded the plasma-desktop is the minimum installation.
Offline
Read the Code of Conduct and only post thumbnails http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cod … s_and_code
Offline
Read the Code of Conduct and only post thumbnails http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cod … s_and_code
Okay sorry
gparted is a GTK2 program. Set whatever GTK2 theme you want. Also make sure the way you're starting it preserves the set theme.
I have placed the following line in the file '/usr/share/gtk-2.0/gtkrc' as it puts on the wiki, but I get this error.
GTK2_RC_FILES=/usr/share/themes/Breeze-Dark/gtk-2.0/gtkrc gpartedError opening gparted:
/usr/share/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:5: error: unexpected character '/', expected number (integer)Offline
Welcome to Arch Linux.
I have placed the following line in the file '/usr/share/gtk-2.0/gtkrc' as it puts on the wiki, [...]
I believe you are referring to the "Themes" section. Please read it more carefully, because this is not what it tells you (hint: it tells you to set an environment variable).
See also the other sections in that article for how to choose a GTK+ theme (and other settings) more persistently.
Offline