You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-18 16:00:26

arojas
Developer
From: Spain
Registered: 2011-10-09
Posts: 1,490

[kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

Plasma 5.13 beta is now available for testing in the [kde-unstable] repo. See https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.12.90.php for the release notes. New packages: plasma-browser-integration

As usual, you need to have [testing] enabled. Report packaging issues to bugs.archlinux.org with the [kde-unstable] label, and upstream issues to bugs.kde.org.

Known issues: the default panel layout for new users is broken. This is unrelated to Plasma or Qt, it's a GCC 8 issue currently under investigation.

Happy testing!

Offline

#2 2018-05-19 09:49:02

murugan
Member
Registered: 2010-08-02
Posts: 27

Re: [kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

I have installed Plasma 5.13.
So far I have found one issue, unable to open telegram-desktop anymore.

$ telegram-desktop
QApplication: invalid style override passed, ignoring it.
fish: 'telegram-desktop' terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)

It was working fine with Plasma 5.12.x

Last edited by murugan (2018-05-19 09:49:58)

Offline

#3 2018-05-19 09:57:25

arojas
Developer
From: Spain
Registered: 2011-10-09
Posts: 1,490

Re: [kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

murugan wrote:

I have installed Plasma 5.13.
So far I have found one issue, unable to open telegram-desktop anymore.

Nothing to do with Plasma, it just needs a rebuild against Qt 5.11

Offline

#4 2018-05-19 18:34:07

PootisBird
Member
Registered: 2014-04-16
Posts: 113

Re: [kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

New window rules are neither applied nor saved. Existing ones are enforced. Any ideas?

Offline

#5 Yesterday 14:36:35

arojas
Developer
From: Spain
Registered: 2011-10-09
Posts: 1,490

Re: [kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

PootisBird wrote:

New window rules are neither applied nor saved. Existing ones are enforced. Any ideas?

Just fixed upstream https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=393788

Offline

#6 Yesterday 18:01:25

PootisBird
Member
Registered: 2014-04-16
Posts: 113

Re: [kde-unstable] Plasma 5.13 beta

arojas wrote:
PootisBird wrote:

New window rules are neither applied nor saved. Existing ones are enforced. Any ideas?

Just fixed upstream https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=393788

I will recompile my kwin then, thanks.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB