You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
In my pc I have 3 disk. The storage one is sda1 but from today I can't mount it. On fdisk I can't find it, in gparted I can see it as sda but can't do nothing.
What can it be?
Offline
Start here..
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=57855
Offline
In addition to the above, you say you have three disks, and one of them is sda1. sda1 would be a partition, not a disk. Do you actually have 3 physical disks, or one with 3 partitions? Also note that the letter 'a' in sda is meaningless in differentiating it from sdb or sdc: those identifiers are assigned at boot time and often are not consistent (what was sda on one boot could be sdb the next, especially if you are booting from a live medium or other device).
"UNIX is simple and coherent" - Dennis Ritchie; "GNU's Not Unix" - Richard Stallman
Offline
I have 3 physical disk, sda (storage), sdb(old windows hdd) and sdc (arch). As I said, I cant' access my storage disk any more. There are 3 partition in it, sda1-3 but from today I can't see them. I can only see sda in gparted.
fstab
# Static information about the filesystems.
# See fstab(5) for details.
# <file system> <dir> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
# /dev/sdc1
UUID=c19e0498-ccf9-4fea-ba0f-1a0012334896 / ext4 rw,relatime 0 1
# /dev/sdc3
UUID=d4609295-c5bd-4ff3-a486-95c68eb8313f /home ext4 rw,relatime 0 2
# /dev/sdc2
UUID=d04fda0c-1d56-455b-9452-ee87924acb4a none swap defaults,pri=-2 0 0
/dev/disk/by-uuid/23d6b157-6e4d-4934-b82f-0082014303db /hdd ext4 nosuid,nodev,nofail 0 0fdisk -l
Disk model: SAMSUNG HD502HJ
Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disklabel type: dos
Disk identifier: 0x0001d595
Dispositivo Avvio Start Fine Settori Size Id Tipo
/dev/sdb1 * 2048 1026047 1024000 500M 7 HPFS/NTFS/exFAT
/dev/sdb2 1026048 976771071 975745024 465,3G 7 HPFS/NTFS/exFAT
Disk /dev/sdc: 223,58 GiB, 240057409536 bytes, 468862128 sectors
Disk model: SanDisk SDSSDA24
Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disklabel type: dos
Disk identifier: 0x23e98398
Dispositivo Avvio Start Fine Settori Size Id Tipo
/dev/sdc1 * 2048 62916110 62914063 30G 83 Linux
/dev/sdc2 62916608 79693823 16777216 8G 82 Linux swap / Solaris
/dev/sdc3 79693824 468862127 389168304 185,6G 83 Linuxlsblk
NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
sdb 8:16 0 465,8G 0 disk
├─sdb1 8:17 0 500M 0 part
└─sdb2 8:18 0 465,3G 0 part /run/media/otacon/DAB83E27B83E0315
sdc 8:32 0 223,6G 0 disk
├─sdc1 8:33 0 30G 0 part /
├─sdc2 8:34 0 8G 0 part [SWAP]
└─sdc3 8:35 0 185,6G 0 part /homels /etc/sd*
sda sdb sdb1 sdb2 sdc sdc1 sdc2 sdc3Offline
What is the output of...
blkidOffline
fstab
/dev/disk/by-uuid/23d6b157-6e4d-4934-b82f-0082014303db /hdd ext4 nosuid,nodev,nofail 0 0
Do you really have that line formatted as you have shown in /etc/fstab ?
Offline
Pages: 1