You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-14 12:10:08

MS1
Member
Registered: 2018-02-02
Posts: 95

Send single attachment to private email address from shell [solved]

I read about mutt on the wiki but the setup is unclear for me.  What is a simple and secure method that will enable me to  attach a file to an email and send it from the bash shell? My ISP allows POP3 or IMAP.  I do not care about checking email with this, just sending.

Last edited by MS1 (2019-12-14 13:40:53)

Offline

#2 2019-12-14 12:15:18

Slithery
Administrator
From: Norfolk, UK
Registered: 2013-12-01
Posts: 5,776

Re: Send single attachment to private email address from shell [solved]


No, it didn't "fix" anything. It just shifted the brokeness one space to the right. - jasonwryan
Closing -- for deletion; Banning -- for muppetry. - jasonwryan

aur - dotfiles

Offline

#3 2019-12-14 13:40:43

MS1
Member
Registered: 2018-02-02
Posts: 95

Re: Send single attachment to private email address from shell [solved]

I will try it, thank you so much for the tip. I found some pitfalls and made this new thread.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB