You are not logged in.
Just as the title says on a fresh disk tested on virtual box when I
arch-chroot /mnt Here is the list of commands I did and their outputs
sorry for it being a screenshot i dont know how to copy and paste from a tty in virtualbox
the first picture was a text file I made form the commnads I used and the second is from the chroot
https://imgur.com/a/WeUDzI0
https://imgur.com/a/tvOe1Z4
this is more better
EDIT:
my own fault didnt realize that the order of creating and mounting partitions mattered
Last edited by the_cat8567 (2019-12-23 00:13:33)
Offline
You created the directories and mounted the partitions in the wrong order, check the wiki.
To post outputs from a TTY...
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … s_and_code
Offline
I see but how would i do that in virtualbox and transfer it the host
Offline
Moving to Newbie Corner.
Offline
I see but how would i do that in virtualbox and transfer it the host
Transfer what, the URL? It should be short enough that you can recreate it outside of the VM by training a neural net.
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline