You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-05 19:49:25

twhayes

tt-rss Exception while creating PDO object:could not find driver

I get this error "Exception while creating PDO object:could not find driver" when trying to access tt-rss, running on Arch using Apache and Maria DB.  It had been working until I had an electrical outage and the server shut down unexpectedly.  I rechecked all of the settings on the Arch wiki page on TT-RSS and have run phpinfo() to confirm that the msql pdo driver is installed.  I'm at a loss on what to do next and would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks.

#2 2021-06-05 21:04:45

opensorcerer

Re: tt-rss Exception while creating PDO object:could not find driver

Did you check the log? Usually it tells more than what is displayed in the frontend.
Can you please restart tt-rss, try to access it again and then paste the log from the starting point on to some pastebin?

#3 2021-06-06 14:55:11

twhayes

The only logs that I could find that contain anything about tt-rss is the apache-error-log.  I posted it here on pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zmRXETZt.  I'm not very good at troubleshooting on the server so let me know if I'm missing something here.

Thanks.

#4 2021-06-06 17:55:34

opensorcerer

I was assuming you start it via systemd service actually, so the logs would be in the journal. tt-rss writes the log to STDOUT apparently, so you could try running the index.php in a console, see if you get more meaningful output. You may pastebin that, too, if you like.

Board footer