You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-28 08:33:24

shaoping

Network pallets UI display issues

Good news: it's just a display problem, do not affect using the internet;

Bad news:it's a display issues.

Someone meet the same problem? I tried change the theme and icon, the problem always existence.

1. error_UI

2.ok_internet

#2 2022-11-28 22:19:39

ayekat

Re: Network pallets UI display issues

Is that NetworkManager? If yes, are you able to access ping.archlinux.org?

pkgshackscfgblag

#3 2022-11-29 09:00:50

shaoping

Thank you for replaying to me. Just now I find the reason of this problem:

My environment is VMware, when I wang to shut the OS, I click the 'hang up' button, and then I click 'shut down' button at VMware menu.

The next time I open OS, the problem appeared. So, I tried to click 'hang up' and the click 'continue run the computer' button, its status recovered, and error missed.

Thank you again, love you. And the first time when I reply to you, I clicked the 'Report'. It's a total misunderstanding, please forgive me.

#4 2022-11-29 09:01:59

shaoping

shaoping wrote:

My environment is VMware, when I wang to shut the OS, I click the 'hang up' button, and then I click 'shut down' button at VMware menu.

The next time I open OS, the problem appeared. So, I tried to click 'hang up' and the click 'continue run the computer' button, its status recovered, and error missed.

Thank you again, love you. And the first time when I reply to you, I clicked the 'Report'. It's a total misunderstanding, please forgive me.

#5 2022-11-29 09:08:42

shaoping

ayekat wrote:

Is that NetworkManager? If yes, are you able to access ping.archlinux.org?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time I finally find the right way to reply to you

Board footer