yesterday and today I tried building Openofice 1.1.1rc3. Well the built broke with an YYError. According to the PKGBUILD it is necessary to patch a file.
How should I do this ? I tried putting the given sentences in the file, but it changed nothing.
Sarah31, any hints ? :-)
no idea if your error has anything to do with the patching tha tneeds to be done to that one bison file.... as for patching that file. i just commented the lines out then uncommented thm later. i found that easier as i knew where the lines were.
I am not your friend
I dont know whether it is the problem with bison.
So here is the ouput:
Building project transex3
--- EXCEPTIONSFILES ---
`../unxlngi4.pro/obj/localize.obj' is up to date
--- EXCEPTIONSFILES OVER ---
gcc -fmessage-length=0 -c -I. -I. -I../inc -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngi4.
pro/inc -I. -I/var/abs/extra/office/openoffice/src/oo_1.1.1_src/solver/645/unxln
lenv/inc -I/var/abs/extra/office/openoffice/src/oo_1.1.1_src/res -I/var/abs/extr
/var/abs/extra/office/openoffice/src/oo_1.1.1_src/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/opt/j2sdk/i nclude -I/opt/j2sdk/include/linux -I/opt/j2sdk/include/native_threads/include -I /usr/X11R6/include -I. -I../res -I. -O1 -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro -DLINUX - DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC300 -DINTEL -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/include/c++/3.3.3 -DCVER =C300 -D_USE_NAMESPACE -DGLIBC=2 -DX86 -D_PTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_U SE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION=400 -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DSUPD=645 -DBUILD=8762 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DPRODUCT_FULL -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE - DEXCEPTIONS_OFF -DCUI -DSOLAR_JAVA -DSRX645 -DYY_NEVER_INTERACTIVE=1 -DMULTITHR EAD -o ../unxlngi4.pro/obj/cfg_yy.o ../unxlngi4.pro/misc/cfg_yy.c
../unxlngi4.pro/misc/cfg_yy.c: In function `yylex':
../unxlngi4.pro/misc/cfg_yy.c:1424: error: `yy_prev_more_offset' undeclared (fir st use in this function)
../unxlngi4.pro/misc/cfg_yy.c:1424: error: (Each undeclared identifier is report ed only once
../unxlngi4.pro/misc/cfg_yy.c:1424: error: for each function it appears in.)
dmake: Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi4.pro/obj/cfg_yy.obj'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---
ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /var/abs/extra/office/openoffice/src/oo _1.1.1_src/transex3/source
dmake: Error code 1, while making 'build_all'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---
==> ERROR: Build Failed. Aborting...
Sounds like a problem with the new flex package (it's not backward compatible either). There's an old version still on the ftp, try downgrading and building openoffice.
I have discovered that all of mans unhappiness derives from only one source, not being able to sit quietly in a room
- Blaise Pascal
I downgraded to the flex version of arch 0.5. The same problem occured...
I tried the OOO 1.1.0 source. It built without any problems.
According to http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/open … ble/1.1.1/
1.1.1 is out, so let´s try also this one... :-)
Just like Xentac said, there's a problem with the new version of flex. I dunno if this bug is also in the older versions. I've had problem with this bug when I tried to build xfree86.
You can read about this bug here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph … tid=533377
After installing a different flex ( ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/non-gnu/flex/ ), everything build fine :-)