You are not logged in.
So, I got a new PC and decided to install arch (without any desktop environment, use sway as my dwm). I have these wired headphones with type-c connector and usb adapter. The headphones are fine, I use them daily in office. When I connect to my PC, it is hit or miss, one side may get no to low volume, other times it behaves normally. Earlier I had to rotate the type-c connector or swap the usb port. Now i have to restart and check it the issue is there or not.
I am using pipewire, wireplumber etc to handle audio. I am using deepseek (I don't have programming background) to help with finding what the issue is, but have been unsuccessful (just giving status of heaphones, alta or something similar). It did ask me to install a few stuff but I haven't so far.
Can someone help with how to solve the issue I am having
Offline