You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-11 13:19:31

metalfan

apache, php - dependency based on conf?

Hi,

just realised that you can enable php in the apache config but dont have it installed, even if you restart the server theres no error message in error_log?
a notice from the startscript would be nice.

greets

#2 2008-03-13 20:32:23

sarah32

Re: apache, php - dependency based on conf?

metalfan wrote:

Hi,

just realised that you can enable php in the apache config but dont have it installed, even if you restart the server theres no error message in error_log?

greets

I am not an Arch user and will never be cool . But you may wanna check the SYSLOG level to see where it is logging the errors.

peace,

#3 2008-03-14 14:33:35

Misfit138
Misfit Emeritus

debiannerd wrote:
metalfan wrote:

Hi,

greets

I am not an Arch user and will never be cool . But you may wanna check the SYSLOG level to see where it is logging the errors.

peace,

It's obvious you want us to know you're a Debian user. wink
Debian is a terrific system; it's probably what I would use if there were no Arch.
Never say never, though. Circumstances change, distros change and people change. Maybe one day Arch will suit you.
In the meantime, hopefully we can all share our knowledge and learn from each other.

#4 2008-03-17 18:26:57

Sigi

Misfit138 wrote:
debiannerd wrote:
metalfan wrote:

Hi,

greets

peace,

It's obvious you want us to know you're a Debian user. wink
Debian is a terrific system; it's probably what I would use if there were no Arch.
Never say never, though. Circumstances change, distros change and people change. Maybe one day Arch will suit you.
In the meantime, hopefully we can all share our knowledge and learn from each other.

How true. And I also prefer to see posts like the one above from debiannerd than posts like this.

Haven't been here in a while. Still rocking Arch. smile

Board footer