You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-06 19:55:45

The Avatar of Time

[SOLVED] Bitnami Drupal Stack will not run.

Hello all,

I have Arch Linux on a VPS and am trying to use the Bitnami Drupal Stack. I chmod it and then attempt to run it from the command line, but nothing happens. I do not get an error or anything.

A friend of mine can run it just fine from his home machine running Ubuntu, but not from his Ubuntu server (he uses a VPS also, both of us use Slicehost.com). On his home machine he can run it either from the command line for a text based installer, or use a graphical installer.

So we assume that this is a missing dependency or something to that effect that we do not have on the server machines. Any ideas on this? Thanks.

*** Also I have downloaded it a couple times to make sure that it wasn't just a corrupt download.

Last edited by The Avatar of Time (2008-07-15 22:02:51)

#2 2008-07-15 22:00:50

The Avatar of Time

Re: [SOLVED] Bitnami Drupal Stack will not run.

Well just in case anyone else ever comes across this problem I thought that I would post the solution.

Turns out that 'lib32-glibc' package was missing. Install that and the installer will run just fine.

***Obviously this would apply to all of the Bitnami stacks, not just Drupal.

***Also come to find out that I had to install 'lib32-ncurses' and 'lib32-gcc' as well.

Last edited by The Avatar of Time (2008-07-16 01:39:51)

Board footer