You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-11 16:14:56

moljac024

Can't login to facebook using firefox

Holy crap! Can anyone think of a reason why logging into Facebook wouldn't work with Firefox ?
I tried Opera and it doesn't seem to be so retarded. What's wrong with Firefox ?

The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if they tell you that I've lost my mind, maybe it's not gone just a little hard to find...

#2 2008-10-11 16:18:54

haxit
Website

Re: Can't login to facebook using firefox

Do you have anything that blocks scripts?

Archi686 User | Old Screenshots | Old .Configs
Vi veri universum vivus vici.

#3 2008-10-11 16:42:19

moljac024

Re: Can't login to facebook using firefox

I have NoScript but it is disabled. I haven't made changes to firefox in a while but today it just decided to not respond to the login button on facebook.

EDIT: Yup, it's NoScript. Must have been updated. Even if it is marked as disabled, even if facebook is whitelisted it still doesn't work with this plugin enabled.

EDIT2: Found the culprint. It's the "Turn cross-site POST requests into data-less GET requests". Needs to be off.

Last edited by moljac024 (2008-10-11 17:09:51)

The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if they tell you that I've lost my mind, maybe it's not gone just a little hard to find...

Board footer