You are not logged in.

#51 2009-01-12 17:04:27

Solid1986Snake

Re: kde 4.2 BETA released!!

Okay, lets start... i thought there could be a known bug...  first the error i get in system settings:

Fehler bei der Verbindung mit dem Strigi-Indexer (No such method 'currentFolder' in interface 'org.kde.nepomuk.Strigi' at object path '/nepomukstrigiservice' (signature ''))

And now the outpout of sopranocmd:

sopranocmd 2.1.65                                                                                                            
   Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Sebastian Trueg <trueg@kde.org>                                                                   
   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify                                                      
   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by                                                      
   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or                                                         
   (at your option) any later version.                                                                                       

(Soprano::PluginManager) loading all plugins 
(Soprano::PluginManager) searching plugin file from  "/usr/share/soprano/plugins" 
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/nquadparser.desktop" 
(Soprano::PluginManager) plugin has proper version.                                         
(Soprano::PluginManager) found parser plugin  "nquadparser"                                 
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/nquadserializer.desktop" 
(Soprano::PluginManager) found serializer plugin  "nquadserializer"                             
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/raptorparser.desktop"    
(Soprano::PluginManager) found parser plugin  "raptorparser"                                    
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/raptorserializer.desktop" 
(Soprano::PluginManager) found serializer plugin  "raptorserializer"                             
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/redlandbackend.desktop"   
(Soprano::PluginManager) found backend plugin  "redland"                                         
(Soprano::PluginManager) searching plugin file from  "/usr/share/soprano/plugins"                
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/nquadparser.desktop"      
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/nquadserializer.desktop"  
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/raptorparser.desktop"     
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/raptorserializer.desktop" 
(Soprano::PluginManager) found plugin file "/usr/share/soprano/plugins/redlandbackend.desktop"   
(Soprano::PluginManager) searching plugin file from  "/usr/local/share/soprano/plugins"          
(Soprano::PluginManager) searching plugin file from  "/opt/kde/share/soprano/plugins"            
(Soprano::PluginManager) loaded plugin from "/usr/lib/soprano/libsoprano_redlandbackend.so"      
Usage:                                                                                           
   sopranocmd --backend [--dir <storagedir>] [--serialization <s>] <command> [<parameters>]      
   sopranocmd --port <port> [--host <host>] --model <name> [--serialization <s>] <command> [<parameters>]
   sopranocmd --socket <socketpath>  --model <name> [--serialization <s>] <command> [<parameters>]       
   sopranocmd --dbus <dbusservice> --model <name> [--serialization <s>] <command> [<parameters>]         
   sopranocmd --sparql <sparql end point> [--port <port> [--serialization <s>] <command> [<parameters>]  

--version           Print version information.

--help              Print this help.

--model <name>      The name of the Soprano model to perform the command on.
                       (only applicable when querying against the Soprano server.)

--backend           The backend to use when accessing a storage directly and not via the Soprano server.
                       Possible backends are:                                                              
                       redland                                                                             

--dir               The storage directory. This only applies when specifying the backend. Defaults
                       to current directory.                                                         

--dbus <service>    Contact the soprano server through D-Bus running on the specified service.

--port <port>       Specify the port the Soprano server is running on.
                       (only applicable when querying against the Soprano server or a sparql endpoint.)

--host <host>       Specify the host the Soprano server is running on (defaults to localhost).

--socket <path>     Specify the path to the local socket the Soprano server is running on.

--sparql <endpoint> Specify the remote Http sparql endpoint to use.

--serialization <s> The serialization used for commands 'export' and 'import'. Defaults to 'application/x-nquads'.
                       (only applicable with the mentioned commands.)                                                
                       (be aware that Soprano can understand simple string identifiers such as 'trig' or 'n-triples'.
                       There is no need to know the exact mimetype.)                                                 

--querylang <lang>  The query language used for query commands. Defaults to 'SPARQL'

<command>           The command to perform. Can be one of 'add', 'remove', 'list', 'query', 'import', or 'export'.

<parameters>        The parameters to the command.
                       - For command 'query' this is a SPARQL query string.
                       - For commands 'add' and 'remove' this is a list of 3 or 4 RDF node definitions.
                       - For command 'list' this is an optional list of one to four node definitions.
                       - For commands 'import' and 'export' this is a local file name to either parse or write to.
                         For command 'export' an optional second parameter before the filename can define a construct
                         query to only select a subset to export.

Nodes are defined in an N-Triples-like notation:
   - Resouce nodes are defined in angle brackets.
     Example: <http://www.test.org#A>
   - Blank nodes are defined as "_:" followed by their identifier.
     Example: _:a
   - Literal nodes are defined as a combination of their string value and their datatype URI
     or as a simple literal string:
     Examples: "Hello World"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>
   - An empty string evaluates to an empy node ("" does the trick)

No model name specified

#52 2009-01-12 22:17:20

paulez

Hi, i have upgraded kde packages to 4.1.96 on two arch installs (one i686 and the other x86_64). On both I get this error at kde startup :

plasma(4012)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Plasma/Applet"  not found 
plasma(4012)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Plasma/Containment"  not found 
plasma(4012)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Plasma/Animator"  not found

Repeated a lot of times, and then plasma crashes.
With a fresh user (nothing in /home/user) the result is the same. I also tried before with 4.1.80 packages and the result was the same !
What should I do to resolve this ?

#53 2009-01-13 01:29:52

venky80

so does this mean KDEMOD is irrelevant coz kde in arch will be split? can someone elaborate?
Thanks

Acer Aspire V5-573P Antergos KDE

#54 2009-01-19 21:26:08

toad
Website

I've just installed Arch on my T41 and have added the kde-unstable repo to pacman.conf - unfortunately it failed to retrieve the file. Is it still available?

never trust a toad...
::Grateful ArchDonor::
::Grateful Wikipedia Donor::

#55 2009-01-19 21:29:23

lucke

Latest kde is in [testing].

Last edited by lucke (2009-01-19 21:29:41)

#56 2009-01-19 21:30:56

toad
Website

Wow, like the English summer! I must have missed it while I was on the toilet! Many thanks smile

never trust a toad...
::Grateful ArchDonor::
::Grateful Wikipedia Donor::

Board footer